HOLLYOAKS - 2 Characters Killed Off ( SPOILERS)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 316
Forum Member
found this, printed in the daily star and also online. Do think the the article a bit dramatic "biggest stunt ever"

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/278121/Hollyoaks-Oaks-folks-in-wedding-daze-drama/

Comments

• dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
    Forum Member
    hmm but it also says lots of lifes could be loss so i wonder
  • whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    Apart from fire 2.0, HO always pull off the best disasters!! Can't wait!
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
    Forum Member
    Apart from fire 2.0, HO always pull off the best disasters!! Can't wait!

and i think this kirkwoods work so if its anything like fire at the dog will be amazing
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting! Thanks for the link
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please be Brendan, Maddie, Neil, Jono, Ruby, Bart, Sinead, Joel, Doug, Ste, Ally, Jen, Texas, Will, Dirk, Dennis, Leanne, Declan, Tilly and George. I wish
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else really happy when they saw Jono and Maddie's names involved??, if bosses have any sense these two will die!!!!
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,648
    Forum Member
    I am betting that it is 2 teens.. Jono and Bart, but they are far away from being "Hollyoaks favourites" as can be. I just can't imagine any of the adults being killed, but HOs is good at keeping things secret, so there may be another shock death, maybe Doug?

Unless the bullying storyline finishes before this, then it wont be Maddie, Sinead or Ruby.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maddie and Jono? That would be perfect.....
    Forum Member
    Hmm.. Just saw that it said 'at least' two and 'lots of lives will be lost'.. Didn't notice that before.

Then my bets are on Jono and Bart and possibly Doug (although I hope not, I want old Doug back, before he was hugged gay) and Leanne.

I just hope it isn't Barney, Cheryl, Annalise, Brendan, Jack, Darren, Nancy, Jacqui, Cindy or Tony.

With future storylines being known, I am sure the list could be made.
  • jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling Brendan will be leaving the show soon, but I doubt this would be his exit as he deserves his own commupence and own storyline rather then being involved in someone elses.

I think it could be Ruby or Sinead?
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ruby, Sinead and Maddie? :D
  • chasing_starschasing_stars Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    I got a funny feeling it could be Tony...
  • Check it outCheck it out Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone will get hit by a car. Not all deaths will be people in the cars. Just watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got a funny feeling it could be Tony...

Noooooooooooooooooo!!! He's been there since day 1, he can't leave now and I seriously doubt they would let him go either.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Ooooh, I don't watch HO but this sounds goooooooood.
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just don't let it be Joel, Theresa, McQueen's, Ste, Doug, Leah ,Tony & Rhys. Probably won't be deaths, but you just never know about injuries
    Forum Member
    As Bart causes the crash by driving behind and trying to force the bus off the road because he has something against marriage, then he must die or go to jail.
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Maddie & Ruby please. Got a feeling that Jono will die though.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maddie and Jono? That would be perfect.....

Maddie would definitely be perfect..she pleads with Esther to help her, but she just sneers in her face and leaves her:D
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    jonjons wrote: »
    I have a feeling Brendan will be leaving the show soon, but I doubt this would be his exit as he deserves his own commupence and own storyline rather then being involved in someone elses.

I think it could be Ruby or Sinead?
    More comeuppance?
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing at least one from both the bus and the wedding venue. I can see Sinead being one of them, as Bart plays a part in causing the accident it's exactly the kind of cruel twist of fate they love doing. I've got a horrible feeling that they may be stupid enough to kill off one of Tony or Cindy too, but I hope not.

Or this could just be a way to clear out some of the dead weight, in which case be worried Neil, Ally, Liberty and Will.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing at least one from both the bus and the wedding venue. I can see Sinead being one of them, as Bart plays a part in causing the accident it's exactly the kind of cruel twist of fate they love doing. I've got a horrible feeling that they may be stupid enough to kill off one of Tony or Cindy too, but I hope not.

Or this could just be a way to clear out some of the dead weight, in which case be worried Neil, Ally, Liberty and Will.
    Oh, come on, a minibusful of obnoxious teens crashes and they don't all die? That would be such a waste.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wont be Brendan.
    But it might be Tony. All the flashbacks had a valedictory quality to them.
    Bart's death would logically trigger John Paul moving back.
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what i like is there so many names in the frame to be killed off and this is what makes it exciting:F and i hope the two victims who are killed are not leaked before the episodes to keep the suspense:D

Tony
    Cindy
    Ste
    Doug
    Bart
    Jono
    Ruby
    Maddie
    Plus all the other sixth formers

this is a long list of victims and hopefully the two (or more) who are killed are characters that deserve to be written out and not worthy characters such as tony and cindy

I have a strange feeling the two deaths will come from the sixth form mini van which depending on who is killed,i will have no problem in seeing:D
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My guesses on the deaths at the moment are Bart, Jono and Tony.

But I really hope Maddie die. Awful character.