Harry Styles gets a shoe to the groin

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Doesn't look as painful as my bleeding ears felt when I heard their last single.

You mean the Blondie classic they've just butchered?! I bet Debbie Harry's having kittens.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where was Taylor Swift at the time of the concert :D

Heh heh!
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean the Blondie classic they've just butchered?! I bet Debbie Harry's having kittens.

It is that bad that not only has a 1 legged Ethiopian kid who has to hop 3 miles for water each day, that the UK can keep this years donations to sign better singers / bands. But also Debbie Harry has been thought of to be back on drugs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is that bad that not only has a 1 legged Ethiopian kid who has to hop 3 miles for water each day, that the UK can keep this years donations to sign better singers / bands. But also Debbie Harry has been thought of to be back on drugs.

I don't get the first bit.

Debbie Harry back on drugs at 67??
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=Rose Petals;64516519]I don't get the first bit.

The single is for Comic Relief, where the majority of the money goes to Africa, and the single is that bad imho that the money wouldn't be wanted in Africa. :D

Debbie Harry back on drugs at 67??[/QUOTE]

Once again my twisted sense of humour shows it's face. I meant that the single is so bad that it could turn Debbie Harry back onto drugs.

Take this for example, when Union J sang "don't stop me now", it was so atrocious that it caused Freddie Mercury to jump from his grave, give himself aids for the second time & then jump right back in.

Bad cover versions is a pet hate of mine, so if a band / artist, releases a dodgy cover version & then something bad happens to them. Well they only have themselves to blame & Harry getting hit in the nuts, well that made my day, not only for the group existing, but also for butchering a classic song. :mad::D