Jurassic Park 4 in 3D

2»

Comments

• Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jurrasic park 3d? "they were so busy seeing if they could, they didn't stop to see if they should."

Just kidding, I like 3d. Intresting to see what it would be like.
  • VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jurrasic park 3d? "they were so busy seeing if they could, they didn't stop to see if they should."

:D very apt!
  • Johnny ClayJohnny Clay Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    CJClarke wrote: »
    I'm betting that it's more of a "delay" rather than it being on hold, getting an SFX heavy film like this ready within the next 13 months for its proposed June 2014 release date when cameras haven't even begun to roll yet always seemed like a pipe dream to me. Hopefully this means we'll eventually get a decent JP4 rather than a rush job.
    Pretty spot on. Official statement from Universal:
    In coordination with filmmakers, Universal has decided to release Jurassic Park 4 at a later date giving the studio and filmmakers adequate time to bring audiences the best possible version of the fourth installment in Universal’s beloved franchise.
    No release date set AFAIK.

More at unofficial site: http://www.jurassicpark4-movie.com/
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    According to latest rumours it seems that Jurassic Park 4 won't be released until 2015
  • VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's apparently to be called "Jurassic World" and they're saying June 2015.
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The name sounds terrible.
  • Johnny ClayJohnny Clay Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    "Jurassic World".....nah, doesn't quite scan.

It's a little too David Attenborough as well. You can almost hear the breathy voice-over: "This.....is the jurassic world."

The few plot details we have don't inspire either. A bigger scale retread of the first it seems, with JW now hosting hordes of tourists.

The usual chaos ensues, presumably.
  • jrmswfcjrmswfc Posts: 5,644
    Forum Member
    Reminds me of Westworld - ironically also written by Michael Crichton - and Futureworld.

Let's hope the dinosaurs aren't robots...
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's MY name for it ..... JURASSIC WORLD!

the dinos have totally taken over south america, there's rescues going on as small pockets of survivors are getting surrounded, LIAM NEESON's big bad builds a "barrier" across the panama canal to stop them as LEX from the previous ones works for him ..... but CATHY from the second one is an "dino-rights" activist causing chaos ..... throw in some of the characters before and have big action sequences et al .....

and "controllable" raptors ..... without machine guns of course .....

make it a new TRILOGY, and make the two BOOKS as two six-part mini series!