New Judge Dredd film contains oral sex scene

floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
Forum Member
I am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuger Judge Dredd fan. He's a comic book character in 2000AD comic. Perhaps the greatest comic here of them all. There is a new Judge Dredd film out in September. The screenplay was leaked.

One scene shows one of the perps (criminals) being given oral sex by the main villain - Ma-Ma - a 50 year old hooker. Here is the actual page: (contains the f word too)

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5094/dreddfilmtext1.jpg

Hand on heart that is genuine. Written by Alex Garland, leaked onto the net in 2010.

I am shocked because this is not the sort of stuff (graphic sex scenes) you ever see in 2000AD - the comic in which Dredd appears.

I urge all film fans to boycott this lame excuse for a Judge Dredd film. Please tell all your friends to boycott it too. It's out on September 21.

Comments

• floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    There is a new Judge Dredd film out in September. The screenplay was leaked.

One scene shows one of the perps (criminals) being given oral sex by the main villain - Ma-Ma - a 50 year old hooker. Here is the actual page (contains the f word too):

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5094/dreddfilmtext1.jpg

Hand on heart that is genuine. Written by Alex Garland, leaked onto the net in 2010. You can download the screenplay here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=THVZVTPH

The sex scene is on page 66 and 67.

I am shocked because this is not the sort of stuff (graphic sex scenes) you ever see in 2000AD - the comic in which Dredd appears.

I urge all film fans to boycott this lame excuse for a Judge Dredd film. Please tell all your friends to boycott it too. It's out on September 21.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judge Anderson .. the Psi Judge?
    Forum Member
    Yeah, Anderson - the Psi Judge. In the film she is totally naked and she is going to give a blowjob to a perp called Kay. It's not real, she enters the mind of the perp and he imagines her doing that but we, the viewers, see it on the screen.

Then Ma-Ma, the main villain, appears and actually gives Kay, the perp, a sucky wucky on the willy.

What the heck is that doing in a Dredd film? I'm amazed and shocked. :eek: The scene is totally pointless, serves no purpose in terms of the overall storyline. It's possible it will be removed from the final cut but Alex 'hack' Garland did write it. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    having read the shooting script, i can confirm that the OP is talking complete and utter Jimmy Rollocks.
    Forum Member
    "having read the shooting script, i can confirm that the OP is talking complete and utter Jimmy Rollocks."

Please don't lie. Well go ahead and lie, but you make yourself look totally foolish. The leaked screenplay - which is a near completed version or could be the complete version - is online. Here:

The scene is on page 66 and 67. Anderson is totally naked and bends down to give oral sex to Kay, the perp. On page 67, Ma-Ma, the main villain, a 50 - 60 year old hooker (now younger in the actual film) appears and gives oral sex to Kay.

It's genuine. People can read the pages if they download the screenplay. And yes, that is GENUINE. Alex Garland's Judge Dredd screenplay. I'm not making this up.
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »
    "having read the shooting script, i can confirm that the OP is talking complete and utter Jimmy Rollocks."

Please don't lie. Well go ahead and lie, but you make yourself look totally foolish. The leaked screenplay - which is a near completed version or could be the complete version - is online. Here:

The scene is on page 66 and 67. Anderson is totally naked and bends down to give oral sex to Kay, the perp. On page 67, Ma-Ma, the main villain, a 50 - 60 year old hooker (now younger in the actual film) appears and gives oral sex to Kay.

It's genuine. People can read the pages if they download the screenplay. And yes, that is GENUINE. Alex Garland's Judge Dredd screenplay. I'm not making this up.
    Wiseguy100 said he had read the shooting script. Almost every screenplay has several revisions before the shooting script is finalised.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2nd thread on this. Spamming much?

Because you had your own scripts ignored, more like! :D
  • Lawro2Lawro2 Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A jpeg screenshot is about as genuine as a photoshopped image.
    Forum Member
    If you download the screenplay - I hosted the link - you will see it's genuine. Page 66 and 67 of the screenplay.

Page 66: Anderson (the Psi Judge) is naked and is bending down about to perform oral sex on Kay.

Page 67: Ma-Ma the villain (a hooker) is giving oral sex to Kay.

Don't believe me, well, just download the screenplay, open it up with Adobe Reader and you will see I'm telling the truth.

Those scenes may not end up in the final cut of the film - things are changed during the editing of films - but the fact is Alex Garland did write those scenes and thought they were appropriate for a new Judge Dredd film. :(
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iiuc she sucks so hard she removes his helmet. :ouch:
  • Ted CTed C Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some rather obvious points to make -

There is NOTHING to denote that the script on that link is genuine. Please show us some actual proof that this is a genuine script, because that website certainly ain't it.

Second...lets say it is genuine. Scripts are constantly re written, they will usually go through the hands of muptiple different writers, and there can be many versions of them before they settle on the final shooting scropt...and even then some of those scenes may not end up being filmed, and if they are they make not even make the final cut.

However...lets's also say they DO leave it in and film it. Why do you assume it is going to be shown graphically? There are many ways to get the point across, to allude to something without actually showing it. And obviously the point of this scene is about power and control, rather than the actual sexual act, though I rather fear this is lost on you.

I suggest you continue with your intriguing 3D experiments...we could do with a laugh...:D
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is both hilarious and troubling. Why does the OP keep repeating himself?:confused:
  • RedSnapperRedSnapper Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "floppy" obviously has some personal issue that is playing on his mind ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RedSnapper wrote: »
    "floppy" obviously has some personal issue that is playing on his mind ;)

Someone who knows floopy from the 2000ad forum told me on here that floopy, who got banned over there, has a thing against the new JD film because he sent scripts in to Rebellion for the new film but I'm guessing they were laughed off.

Seems floopy has had this other persons posts deleted, as well as some other posts today, so I dunno how long this post will stay... :rolleyes:
  • Johnny ClayJohnny Clay Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    ^ Yay! Delete me again, go on!

Mods - consider adding a tragic fanboy garbage section to the forum, for the likes of floopy and other no-lifers. Would save a lot of time and grief.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ma Ma has been reduced to eye candy? Gahhh no respect of older female characters.
  • rybevrybev Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best thing about this thread is that it shows yet again what a time waster this Floopy is. Something I highlighted in his other pointless thread about a "bad picture of Daniel Craig". Yet it was me that another poster (yes Mirrorimage I'm looking at you) decided to have a go at and accuse me of being obtuse.

I now feel vindicated!

However, this guy is obviously a troll and merely starts threads for a reaction and offers nothing in terms of movie discussion.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a new Judge Dredd film out in September.

It's out on September 21.

Thanks for the reminder. :):p
  • Ted CTed C Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone remember Floopy's '3D' experiements?

He maintained he had managed to graft a 3D effect onto various bits from films, and was posting them on youtube and putting links to them on here.

Trouble was...there was clearly NO 3D effect, yet he kept insisting it had some sort of 3D depth to it.

Thing is, he was using scenes from major movies, and his youtube vids kept getting pulled for copyright reasons by the fim companies...they were not at all amused with his tampering with their product!
  • mirrorimagemirrorimage Posts: 4,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rybev wrote: »
    Yet it was me that another poster (yes Mirrorimage I'm looking at you) decided to have a go at and accuse me of being obtuse.

You're not still going on about that are you? You're all as bad as one another.
  • rybevrybev Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're not still going on about that are you? You're all as bad as one another.

Well, it was kind of annoying you see considering i was merely pointing out what a fool Floopy was/is by starting nonsense threads. Seems he's got form for it on other forums too.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    Screw this remake.

Nothing will beat the original, starring Stallone's Immense Codpiece.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do people still type scripts then, or do they just print it in an "authentic" typed looking font for authenticity?

There's a disappointing lack of links to one of floopy's poor youtube clips.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ginger Nut wrote: »
    Do people still type scripts then, or do they just print it in an "authentic" typed looking font for authenticity?

There's a disappointing lack of links to one of floopy's poor youtube clips.

Admittedly, yeah, every script I've seen that's been written on a computer is done in a Courier font, it's even the standard font on industry standard script word-processor Final Draft. This supposed leaked script will be in a courier font and then scanned in which makes it look old school typed...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, a sex scene in a Judge Dread film.... how terrible..... I had better call the Daily Mail.

If Mary Whitehouse was dead, she would be spinning in her......... oh.... wait a minute......

I for one will be boycotting this film and every other film made by the production crew ever again, and I mean everyone from the writer, director and actors through the the man who made tea for the people who swept the floor of the office of the person who produced the paper that the script was printed out on.....