Is Coach Trip back around February 2012 I assume

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    I just looked back a bit. You are the friend of Ladis goat and before that you were on CT with Ebahgum and you snogged Brennie when you got booted off. Well that is what it says in your history.:confused:

LOL friend of Ladi... I know ebahgum - he is a really good bloke and who is Brenny?
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clubnokia wrote: »
    LOL friend of Ladi... I know ebahgum - he is a really good bloke and who is Brenny?

Joking aside, are you really a friend of Ladi? Did you put him up to going on CT?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome back. If Leah is getting her bikinis out of the rag bag, I for one would be glad if someone hides the rag bag. She is more than tidy.;)

Edit: And my sexist drivel gets me TOTP.

Ahem..! I did say NOT everybody, Hopster; I quite like her and her 'maircan accent.

Always a fan of your sexist drivel - you know that; and your flair with TOTP snaffling is 1st class. As is your 'phishing'.
    Reel 'em in, Hercule Hoppy..! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dom D wrote: »

I must away now to cancel my Royal Carribean Cruise.

But, but..... there's 24 hour chips to be had!

Butlin's afloat. Wossa matter with you, Dom; get with the programme for goodness sake!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stiletto wrote: »
    Ahem..! I did say NOT everybody, Hopster; I quite like her and her 'maircan accent.

Always a fan of your sexist drivel - you know that; and your flair with TOTP snaffling is 1st class. As is your 'phishing'.
    Reel 'em in, Hercule Hoppy
    ..! :D

My phishing has never so much as caught me a tiddler, I don't expect it will improve this series either.

My delve into the history files did revive memories of some interesting times on CT though.

Anyhoo, liking this series. From the start my entertainers of the month have been Ladi and Tori and that hasn't changed. I just hope they have a pop at the two lady couples still on board. I can't stand either of them.;)
    Forum Member
    Joking aside, are you really a friend of Ladi? Did you put him up to going on CT?

LOL not the worst rumour I have heard about me and ex coachies or indeed Brennie who I guess now is Brendan

Anyway, I living abroad when Ladi must have applied for CT and didnt even know about it until he had just came back...

Must have ended badly as he said 'I dont wanna talk about it' when was asked about his experience..
    Forum Member

Butlin's afloat. Wossa matter with you, Dom; get with the programme for goodness sake!

LOL love it Stiletto
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clubnokia wrote: »
    LOL not the worst rumour I have heard about me and ex coachies or indeed Brennie who I guess now is Brendan

Anyway, I living abroad when Ladi must have applied for CT and didnt even know about it until he had just came back...

Must have ended badly as he said 'I dont wanna talk about it' when was asked about his experience..

I am guessing they don't win then. I still get to hope Leah and Ollie last a while longer cos I don't really care about the rest, so far.
    Forum Member
    I am guessing they don't win then. I still get to hope Leah and Ollie last a while longer cos I don't really care about the rest, so far.

I am guessing just guessing mind you that they dont last much longer now that J&E have gone... Although I could be wrong
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss Jolyon and Edward, hi my name's Jolyon and my name's Edward and together we are?????????????....................
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J+E said Donna and Claire are what is wrong with British society? Maybe they should look at themselves then, seeing as they are rude, unfriendly and horrible people. Donna and Claire have done nothing wrong to them, yet they look down on them like they are dirt.

Why did they even apply?! And since when has Greece been a third world country? Maybe they should be sent out to India slums to get a taste of what a third world country is really like, and make them a bit more grateful of the Coach Trip experience.

Anyway, rant over :)

I love them. Donna and Kebab are fat, boring chavs.
  • PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love little Tori - I think he is dead cute even if he doesn't say much. I am actually going to miss Jolyon and Edward's acerbic comments (even though the two of them were awful snobs - I do think they played up to their role as snobby condescending types to the camera though). However, they went too far with their comments to the two new women. I do agree that the two women should have made an effort to try out the local food though and their laughing would grate on me.

It looks to me that of the original coach trippers Lea and hubby (can't remember his name :confused:) will last the longest as there are clips of them with totally new people we haven't seen. Have a feeling Ladi and Tori may leave soon without being redcarded - I think Ladi has had enough!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only started early cos I've got a fasting blood test tomorrow and so cant eat or drink after 8pm tonight :eek::mad:

Sandra, we now have the results of your blood test.

It is 90% Shiraz, 9% Cabernet Sauvignon and there are small traces of Haemoglobin. Luckily the red and the white blood cell are still talking to each other.
  • Dom DDom D Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Butlins afloat works for me . Providing they're all floating face down.

Hello Stilitsy darling.
    Wanna go halfers on a chips and cheese bap with me?

Mmmmm. Chips and cheese....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love little Tori - I think he is dead cute even if he doesn't say much.

Indeed he is. And his expressions - or lack of them, when Ladi gets going are a masterclass in keeping a straight face.
    I'm sure he'd like to slap Ladi with a wet haddock around the chops at times.
    Butlins afloat works for me . Providing they're all floating face down.

Hello Stilitsy darling.
    Wanna go halfers on a chips and cheese bap with me?

Mmmmm. Chips and cheese....

There's more than enough excess bappage on CT as it is without you adding them to the menu :eek:

Is the cheese a nice ripe Brie? Or perhaps some lovely goat's cheese? If it's out of a tube or that plastic stuff then I think I may have to decline your delightful offer.
    Stick it on a kebab instead :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chips are direct from the lard.
    Cheese from Laughing Cow...nuff said.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sandra, we now have the results of your blood test.

It is 90% Shiraz, 9% Cabernet Sauvignon and there are small traces of Haemoglobin. Luckily the red and the white blood cell are still talking to each other.

That was quick! The surgery told me I'd have to wait a week :D

Crikey, this thread is a rockin' and a rollin' today! Taken me ages to read back (but also loving it at the same time...good to see the thread is alive, alive I tell ya!)

Welcome back Stiletto :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed he is. And his expressions - or lack of them, when Ladi gets going are a masterclass in keeping a straight face.
    I'm sure he'd like to slap Ladi with a wet haddock around the chops at times.

There's more than enough excess bappage on CT as it is without you adding them to the menu :eek:

Is the cheese a nice ripe Brie? Or perhaps some lovely goat's cheese? If it's out of a tube or that plastic stuff then I think I may have to decline your delightful offer.
    Stick it on a kebab instead :p

You are one sick puppy.

Brie isn't cheese, it is foreign muck that don't even look like cheese.

Proper cheese is meant to be hard and orange, like red Leicester.:eek:
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all! Just getting ready to watch CDWM then CT!

Just realised its pancake day, not long till my wedding anniversary then!
  • LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeh leah and Ollie have been my favorites from the beginning, I quite like her but find her hubby a bit quiet.

I really liked Ladi and Tori until Ladi did his flounce the other night thought that was quite bad really shame, and Tori is so cute too lol...and quiet.

OMG those 2 new guys with the tatoos I mean come on what a palaver going into the water with some old trouts lol and acting out like a drama Queen for godsake. All that fuss over a few fish.

Not sure what is going to happen. I am not sure i like lou she seems very two faced.

I actually like Sarah I think she is quite funny. Her dad well he is just an ancient hippy type, I know a couple of blokes very similar.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome back Stiletto :)

Don't.
    It only encourages her.
    There'll be Sparkles next. Mark my words.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LucyDTrym wrote: »
    Yeh leah and Ollie have been my favorites from the beginning, I quite like her but find her hubby a bit quiet.

I really liked Ladi and Tori until Ladi did his flounce the other night thought that was quite bad really shame, and Tori is so cute too lol...and quiet.

OMG those 2 new guys with the tatoos I mean come on what a palaver going into the water with some old trouts lol and acting out like a drama Queen for godsake. All that fuss over a few fish.

Not sure what is going to happen. I am not sure i like lou she seems very two faced.

I actually like Sarah I think she is quite funny. Her dad well he is just an ancient hippy type, I know a couple of blokes very similar.

I am going nowhere with the pros and cons of tatts, I have past history.

Beardy seems to be a bit like marmite and vegemite, you either hate him or ignore him, his daughter is a laugh though.

At least there are no obvious gangs.:)
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all! Just getting ready to watch CDWM then CT!

Just realised its pancake day, not long till my wedding anniversary then!

Happy Anniversary for whenever it is!
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Anniversary for whenever it is!

Easter Monday this year.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't.
    It only encourages her.
    There'll be Sparkles next. Mark my words.

Shush you.

They're all slowly drifting back. Dont scare them.
This discussion has been closed.