Comments

• fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    all celebs are egotists, at least the ones I've met
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    A famous choirmaster has a hidden dark side. I know him well.

Are there any famous choirmasters?:confused:
    Forum Member
    Are there any famous choirmasters?:confused:

no, you're right none
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A famous choirmaster has a hidden dark side. I know him well.

No, surely not - that guileless man/boy :eek:
    How dark exactly? :D
    Forum Member
    delazarous wrote: »
    No, surely not - that guileless man/boy :eek:
    How dark exactly? :D

LOL not that dark but you might think twice bringing him home to your parents. :eek::D
  • mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,765
    Forum Member
    please tell me which choirmaster?
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's only one famous choirmaster.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL not that dark but you might think twice bringing him home to your parents. :eek::D
    mumbles26 wrote: »
    please tell me which choirmaster?
    There's only one famous choirmaster.

I suspect we may actually be speaking of a famous former choirboy, here-one who enjoyed strolling in the sky, with a man made of compacted ice crystals, in the 1980s, perhaps...,.?
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    all celebs are egotists, at least the ones I've met

Then you're in the wrong line of work or need to change whom you're a fan of. A mate of mine works in theatre and the way he tells it celebs are pretty much a mixture bag of people same as any other random selection. He does say a lot of actors are chronically insecure though and need to big each other up.
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muppeteer wrote: »
    Anyone met Anna Friel... what's she like?

A friend of mine who works for the Haymarket Theatre wasn't impressed with her when she was doing 'Breakfast at Tiffiany's there' she apparently used to imprivise her lines and it drove everyone was working with nuts. She wasn't nasty but he thought she seemed a bit up herself generally.

Apparently Ralph Fienes is a good bloke though.
  • Laura PLaura P Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    katmobile wrote: »
    she seemed a bit up herself generally

That's weird as I've always had that sneaky suspicion about her. I do wish I'd see Breakfast at Tiffany's though as I love that story/characters..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    I suspect we may actually be speaking of a famous former choirboy, here-one who enjoyed strolling in the sky, with a man made of compacted ice crystals, in the 1980s, perhaps...,.?

No, I don't think that who is meant here. I suspect this is the only famous choirmaster - who was instrumental in getting a large group of ladies to get a number 1 single recently ;)
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dark side! in what way ?
    Swearing like a trooper? or?
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, you're walking in the air there - think The Choirmaster
  • Mrs MackintoshMrs Mackintosh Posts: 1,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Just tell us what's so "dark" about him.
  • cantelpitcantelpit Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Darren Day, surprisingly small and very pleasant. Sam Kane, friendly and funny
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you mean, if you were in an Army family?
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just went to the pub next door with my colleague for lunch, and Dave Berry (Capital radio presenter, Heidi from the Sugababe's ex-fiance) was in there with who I assume were some colleagues of his from Capital. The guy is so arrogant. Name dropping every other sentence f-ing this, f-ing that. At one point he had to book a cab, and made sure to turn directly to us (we were sitting at the table right next to him) so that we heard his name and that he wanted the driver to put a sign in the window with his name on it. He was so desperate for us to say we knew who he was! One of the most arrogant people I've ever met.
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Do you mean, if you were in an Army family?

yes :D I can't possibly say any more though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,526
    Forum Member
    Bill Nighy- absolutely lovely man. :) A real class act!! :)
  • enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Bentley - very nice.
  • Madam PresidentMadam President Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    The late Frank Carson-friendly and hilarious in a mad uncle way. Couldn't stop laughing at his corny jokes, but it was the way he told them. (groan) :D:p
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I just went to the pub next door with my colleague for lunch, and Dave Berry (Capital radio presenter, Heidi from the Sugababe's ex-fiance) was in there with who I assume were some colleagues of his from Capital. The guy is so arrogant. Name dropping every other sentence f-ing this, f-ing that. At one point he had to book a cab, and made sure to turn directly to us (we were sitting at the table right next to him) so that we heard his name and that he wanted the driver to put a sign in the window with his name on it. He was so desperate for us to say we knew who he was! One of the most arrogant people I've ever met.

Ha-ha! That's hilarious! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Ive met a few, all of which were very nice.
    Roy Keane- Im friends with the family, and the few times Ive met him he's been lovely.
    Peter Capaldi- Very funny, very kind man
    James Fleet- Genuinely nice person. Got me loads of autographs when I asked him for one. Amazing man.
    Ben Miller- Quite shy, but really nice and kind
    Victoria Wood- I did an audition for Victoria and she was so funny and took away any nerves I had instantly
    Daniel Rigby- I worked with him on Lilies, really nice and really funny
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just wondering, has anyone ever met Joseph Mazzello? :)