Supernatural Season 7 (UK Pace, NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Listentome wrote: »
    I'm guessing they are referring to Jenzen being similar to Jensen, as in Ackles.

Oh .. no thats accidental :)
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    So, no more Mischa Collins?? :(

And Bobby is missing?!? :(:(

On the plus side, it was nice to see the Sheriff again. I liked the episode she was in before. Maybe she could become a recurring character like Jo and Ellen were?

Seems like the main arc this season will be the Leviathans and Sam not knowing if his hallucinations are real. It's been a decent start to the new season, hope they can keep my interest cos I usually think shows start getting a bit tired by Season 7.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    I love this, I love the humour and Cas, the Winchesters, Bobby...I wonder if Sam is hallucinating the whole thing as the devil says....I like the devil too.

These episodes go far too quick!
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good 2nd episode, but is it going to be the Leviathans (?) every episode or will we get some monster of the week stories too?? hope so.

Hope thats not totally goodbye to Mischa Collins :cry:,
    Forum Member
    Was anyone else thoroughly bored by last nights episode? I did not care one bit for Sam's teen lover being a monster. My least favourite episode in a long time. I did like that the episode was directed by Jensen though and when he was asleep on the couch there was a trailer on the tv for 'My Bloody Valentine 3D' (a film he was in a few years back :D ), and as a Dr Who fan I had a chuckle at the name Sam's ex was using - Amy Pond :p

Hope next week is better.
    Forum Member
    Nope still loving it! Dean has gone very cold, killing her like that, reckon that child will re appear.
    Forum Member
    Yeah that was the only part that got my interest, when Dean killed her at the end. Just thought it was a weak episode overall.
    Forum Member
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    Yeah that was the only part that got my interest, when Dean killed her at the end. Just thought it was a weak episode overall.

I thinK i'm really TV starved, it usually takes me a couple to get into a new season, but I'm savouring every second.

Had TV off for weeks 'cos of the sport, only watched a couple of films...XMen First Class and Captain America -:eek:

i feel like I NEED this!

Great timing!

I get the feeling they are going to run these stories throughout, a main one - hunting the Winchesters, plus an episode only one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wonder if having a character named amy pond was a nod to doctor who in last nights ep?
    Forum Member
    wonder if having a character named amy pond was a nod to doctor who in last nights ep?

I noticed that, but I don't watch Dr Who so I wasn't sure.
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    I was totally disgusted that Dean killed Amy.She had a kid and had saved Sams life. :(
    Supernatural is class though. :D
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member

It was indeed a nod to Doctor Who, hence Sam's "cute" comment. Apparently when it aired in the US some reviewers liked the nod to Doctor Who and another thought it was pointless. It's not the first time Supernatural has referenced DW, they had a new series Cyberman on a cover of a magazine.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    Was anyone else thoroughly bored by last nights episode? I did not care one bit for Sam's teen lover being a monster. My least favourite episode in a long time. I did like that the episode was directed by Jensen though and when he was asleep on the couch there was a trailer on the tv for 'My Bloody Valentine 3D' (a film he was in a few years back :D ), and as a Dr Who fan I had a chuckle at the name Sam's ex was using - Amy Pond :p

Hope next week is better.

Finally got round to watching this episode today and yes I was quite bored by it, hopefully get better one this week.
    Forum Member
    I just knew that'd come back on Dean!

Is it me or was Osiris a bit useless! I expected so much more, not a comedy turn...still enjoyed it though.
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    I just knew that'd come back on Dean!

Is it me or was Osiris a bit useless! I expected so much more, not a comedy turn...still enjoyed it though.

This episode was a filler and a bit crummy...:yawn: I really miss the demons and when are they due to appear again
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The DVD/BluRay is released on Nov 5th. Unless my calculations are way wacky that means they'll only be on episode 14-ish?

Stupid Sky Living.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    2 episodes a week? We are being spoilt :)
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 episodes a week? We are being spoilt :)

eh ?

my planner just showed next week's one last night. i'll have to check. i found yesterday's one a bit of a struggle to get through really. obviously the buffy "reunion" was fun to see but i just thought it was a bit boring overall.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoyed this witchy episode, Spike & Cordelia :) and 2 episodes a week from next week :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aha, from next week then - that's good. maybe they're trying to catch up with US pace ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 eps a week huh? Desperate to get in before the DVD then.
  • †¤AzumiMiyako¤††¤AzumiMiyako¤† Posts: 3,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they showed s7 way too late. 10 months is a ridiculous amount of time!

I have already seen s7 but I am still recording it so I can watch it in HD!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More and more I'm getting the feeling that Living want shot of this show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More and more I'm getting the feeling that Living want shot of this show.

which could certainly be another explanation as to why they've gone to two episodes a week - trying to run it off.

they've dropped a number of US imports over the years so it really wouldn't be much of a stretch for them to drop this - especially since sky are now commissioning so much original material
    Forum Member
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    Enjoyed this witchy episode, Spike & Cordelia :) and 2 episodes a week from next week :):):)

Wonderful!! Took me way back. I'd love to see more of James Masters, I don't know why he didn't get a "vehicle" scifi series after Buffy/Angel. I've seen quite a few films on Sky that Charisma Carpenter has done, pretty average, sadly.

But them together again was really fun, I loved the bit at the end too...a real Spike moment!

Looking forward to 2 episodes a week, I hope they don't drop it though, it's far too popular, I'd have thought. Maybe FX would take it?