The Vampire Diaries season 4 US Pace (spoilers in tags)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Palmerwho wrote: »
    White oak ash. as a stake it can kill but when used on a dagger it can paralyse. Correct, once removed she'll come back.

Can kill a normal Vampire though isn't it, along with the person using it if they are Supernatural (bar the Originals it seems.)

I'm sure they said that when John wanted Damon to "kill" Elijah(?) forcing Alaric to do so instead. (or was that something else)
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The CW have put out a description of the Vampire Diaries Christmas episode! To be broadcast December 13th in the US:
    Title: “O Come All Ye Faithful.”

A WINTER WONDERLAND IN MYSTIC FALLS — As a Winter Wonderland-themed party fills the streets of Mystic Falls, Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) find themselves at odds with Tyler (Michael Trevino) over his plans for Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and his hybrids. When Caroline proposes a solution to their problem, Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin) finds a dramatic way to make it clear that she is not on board. Later, Klaus makes a discovery that leads to chaos and violence. Meanwhile, Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon retreat to the Gilbert Lake House to help Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) conquer some dangerous inner demons with the help of Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay), who reveals a piece of ancient history that leaves them all speechless. Zach Roerig also stars. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Michael J. Cinquemani & Julie Plec
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can kill a normal Vampire though isn't it, along with the person using it if they are Supernatural (bar the Originals it seems.)

I'm sure they said that when John wanted Damon to "kill" Elijah(?) forcing Alaric to do so instead. (or was that something else)
    Don't forget that in the past Klaus had all his family daggered and in coffins so it has never affected the Originals.
  • uzzybuzzyuzzybuzzy Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woah, that ending of the lastest episode was freaky!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uzzybuzzy wrote: »
    Woah, that ending of the lastest episode was freaky!

The teaser for next week is to-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI3GxhJiPwM
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I quite enjoyed Elena in this episode, I want her to be like that all that time not this "I'm motivated by love' character.

AND I AM SO LOOKING FORWARDS TO NEXT WEEK
    KAT IS BACK...even if it is an hallucination but at the end of the episode I think we'll be left wondering whether it was hallucination or not
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this show, the way they will just kill off anyone at the drop of a hat. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Liking the new series so far. Interesting to see what is the story behind the lecturer. I love the way they are showing elenas decent as a vampire and it's not all perfect and a great life for her. Next week looks really good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Yeah, that was definatly a more interesting episode for Elena rather than just miss goodie two shoes, little bit of psycho vampire hopefully.. Maybe even Jeremy being unable to resist trying to top her and her killing him sending her over the edge be good.

Personally think Jeremy will make a cool hunter, especially with that little ring of his bringing him back everytime one of them wins then sending him slowly bonkers.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ferrisore wrote: »
    Yeah, that was definatly a more interesting episode for Elena rather than just miss goodie two shoes, little bit of psycho vampire hopefully.. Maybe even Jeremy being unable to resist trying to top her and her killing him sending her over the edge be good.

Personally think Jeremy will make a cool hunter, especially with that little ring of his bringing him back everytime one of them wins then sending him slowly bonkers.

I like this plan!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4.6 is just nifty. Loved Caroline/Klaus' date. :D

And there is no episode next week. Darn. Next one is on the 29th.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazing ep!! Yay finally Delena...but that was a sad mutual break up...felt sorry for Stefan. He should just get with Katherine.

Hate the whiney Elena...gosh Jeremy is so much stronger than her...he doesn't need her.

Loved Klaus :o...his date with Caroline... :D Perfect!!
    I think that new professor is silas! He wil use bonnie to get his power back and rake hell on earth!
    (The new dark power will be silas the strongest witch againt vampires, hybrids and wolves!) any one else think that's is a future plot?

Just annoyed that next ep is in 2 weeks time. :mad:
    Forum Member
    Great episode. :D

I absolutely cannot wait to see Damon and Elena together, but even as a DE fan I found the SE break-up scene is so sad.
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    I'm not so sure about Jeremy making a cool hunter, thus far, he hasn't exactly been able to do anything himself; he doesn't come across as the resourceful type (such would be a requirement for a hunter).
    AndreaJx wrote: »
    Amazing ep!! Yay finally Delena...but that was a sad mutual break up...felt sorry for Stefan.
    Yeah, I didn't get that. Before turning Vamp, Elena (whilst having feelings for Damon) chose to be with Stefan cause she loved him more. Then she turns Vamp, and her feelings for Damon were amplified. Shouldn't her feelings for Stefan also have amplified?

One thing I will say for Damon's character this time round; he's doing good by his brother. He's had several opportunities as of late to take advantage of Elena, and he hasn't, the latest episode was another good example of that in the scene after when they (Damon and Elena) were sat on Elena's bed talking.
    He should just get with Katherine.
    Do we actually know what happened with her?
    Loved Klaus :o...his date with Caroline...
    From a continuity point of view, after everything Klaus put Tyler and Elena through, Caroline must be mad to even contemplate getting involved with Klaus.
    I think that new professor is silas! He wil use bonnie to get his power back and rake hell on earth!
    The new professor is no doubt involved somehow, but I think it would be too obvious if he was Silas. He's probably related or something, but to actually be him? Nah. Wasn't Silias suppose to be buried alive? That being the case, the professor kind of isn't buried is he? ;)
  • uzzybuzzyuzzybuzzy Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The hallucinations reminded me of The First, from Buffy!
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Buffy!!!!

Potentials, WTF? :D
  • PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aaaannnnnd the Delena fans go off the reservation!!!!

Not fussed either way TBH, everyone who's read my posts will know Caroline's fate is more important than the stress over 'The Triangle' I can see Damon being more resistant than you would think, he's onside with the whole cure plan and deep down he knows it's better for her to turn back and if she becomes human again she may not feel the same way.

Good episode overall, Klaus being distracted by Caroline was very clever, nothing else would have kept his attention. Anyone imagining Klaus standing Jeremy at the end of a conveyer belt and load it up with vampire's till the mark it complete!

Katherine won't be anywhere near Mystic Falls while Klaus is still on the same continent! He'll kill her on site.

Shane is Silas is a good shout, either that or his plans for the cure will change more than just Elena........
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think klaus would kill Katherine she is a doppleganger a blood source for his hybrids.....

I don't understand why other hybrids cant turn werewolves or cure vamp bites why only klaus?

This latest episode was one of the better i always prefer the deep mythology to the very monotonous triangle.
    Forum Member
    I wonder if they'll introduce Tatia this season as there's still a lot of unexplained mythology.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    I don't think klaus would kill Katherine she is a doppleganger a blood source for his hybrids.....

She's also a vamp, so unless she gets turned human he can't use her for hybrids, just like Elena now.
    JustArun wrote: »
    I wonder if they'll introduce Tatia this season as there's still a lot of unexplained mythology.

I'd love some more on her.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    its been said they have a six season story so we could still be waiting a while for Tatia. I hope it comes soon though.
    She's also a vamp, so unless she gets turned human he can't use her for hybrids, just like Elena now.

I'd love some more on her.

Yes but if he wants Elena alive to make hybrids, just think how many hybrids he could make with two doppelgangers... Klaus wont want either of the dead for the possibility of the cure.

I think its fairly obvious the cure will be discovered and at least one vamp will be turned human again. Pure speculation.

And Tyler's new lady friend will quite likely be Klaus's next hybrid...
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will it still work for Jeremy though?

It's been shown to only work for "humans" and won't work for supernaturals like Vampires and Dopplegangers. Are Slayers still human enough?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rorschach wrote: »
    Will it still work for Jeremy though?

It's been shown to only work for "humans" and won't work for supernaturals like Vampires and Dopplegangers. Are Slayers still human enough?

That's a very good point. It shouldn't work for him now, should it have worked for him when Elena sproinked him in the neck? He already had the tat so possibly not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Epic ending to 4.7. Awesome episode. Yay for Caroline. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    I have read spoilers cant wait for Monday.