✭✭
    The way she was written out was silly

how was sh written out?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    how was sh written out?

I think she just said suddenly that she was going to see Ben and left her teaching post in the middle of an academic year
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she wanted to be headmaster with Paul's help (don't know where that story was meant to go)..she asked Michael if she can be deputy and he declined..then she was gone..almost like she walkd out cos she was annoyed with him..but she has been mentioned by Michael as "having time off"..which of course makes no sense..she is with Ben but what on earth she is meant to be doing for work and money I don't know
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    She is the only teacher I know who can walk out at any minute with no notice. Not like she is striking or anything. And then expect to come back to her job. I think they need to write her out properly but leave the door open if and when she changes her mind.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,938
    Forum Member
    She is the only teacher I know who can walk out at any minute with no notice. Not like she is striking or anything. And then expect to come back to her job. I think they need to write her out properly but leave the door open if and when she changes her mind.

But she should come back with Ben, seems a bit daft having her son not live with her anyway.

I wish they would bring Holly into it, would be good seeing Karl raising a young daughter. They wouldn't even need to kill off Izzy, it would be so realistic for her to abandon a child.
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    But she should come back with Ben, seems a bit daft having her son not live with her anyway.

I wish they would bring Holly into it, would be good seeing Karl raising a young daughter. They wouldn't even need to kill off Izzy, it would be so realistic for her to abandon a child.

That would be a good idea and she is also Summers cousin who is living there now. The Kennedys always work well with a house full of children.
    Forum Member
    That would be a good idea and she is also Summers cousin who is living there now. The Kennedys always work well with a house full of children.

Woul be good to see Karl being a single dad, trying to raise a young daughter while keep his job at the hospital.
  • Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet if Holly came into into it they would have aged her about 10 years!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would love Holly to come - it would be easy to say that Izzy has some relationship issues with her current bloke to work through or something and then extend her stay from there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yer, I think they might give her a career change if/when she returns... they had that talk with Michael when he said she was in teaching for the wrong reasons.

Though logically, Libby should be minted, she's been working full time as a teacher for about ten years and mostly been living at home, plus she got half the garage when Drew died!
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    I think she just said suddenly that she was going to see Ben and left her teaching post in the middle of an academic year

ho on where on earth is ben? i didnt realise hes left isnt he only a kid?
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    ho on where on earth is ben? i didnt realise hes left isnt he only a kid?

He attends a boarding school for gifted children. For what I could not be happier, one of the most annoying children in soap. No way did the lovely Drew have a son turn out like him.
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling she will be back, but will only do guest roles like Lou. Comes back for a few weeks and then goes for a few months and so on.

Whichever way, hope she has recovered and is OK again now.
  • Simon-SmithSimon-Smith Posts: 2,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Libby is needed in the show
  • rocketsaladrocketsalad Posts: 1,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Libby is needed in the show

No way, Libby is the worst. About as sanctimonious as Michael, permanently walking round like she owns Erinsborough
    Forum Member
    It's a shame that Susan and Karl don't have any family around, but Libby could be annoying at times
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bring Ben back as a teen! ... new actor though
  • sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Kym Valentine ever returning to Neighbours or has she left for good?
    Forum Member
    rick182 wrote: »
    Bring Ben back as a teen! ... new actor though

Ben is ten years old, they would have to bring him in some friends too. I think they should wait until he is a bit older and can be part of a new teen gang.
  • Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she comes back soon!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    I would love Libby to come back and I have high hopes that she will at least return for a guest role when/if Kym gets better.

I think the best bet for a Kennedy kid return is Mal though at the moment. I'd love for him to become a regular again.

I feel bad for wishing this but I'd like Jesse Spencer's career to crash because it's a real shame that we haven't seen Billy for years on the street. Maybe if he couldn't get a role in America he'd come back. (Yeah, I know I'm dreaming.)

I second the wish for a Holly return. If I was a Neighbours writer I'd make it the next big Karl/Susan storyline. (It could be kind of like the Kevin/Sally and Jack storyline on Coronation Street only with nicer people.) :D
    Forum Member
    Billy and Anne moving back to the street would be a dream, although they would have to bring back Lance and Amy at the same time.
  • PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^I wish!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Billy and Anne moving back to the street would be a dream, although they would have to bring back Lance and Amy at the same time.

Indeed! If this were to happen there's every chance it would herald a new golden age for Neighbours. :cool:
  • ToadieTheLawmanToadieTheLawman Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melanie858 wrote: »
    I bet if Holly came into into it they would have aged her about 10 years!!

I say give it 2 more years