Why do The Sun & Mail enjoy sucking Cowell's love muscle?

Comments

• dodradedodrade Posts: 23,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Cigs are always 'cheeky' with that dratted rag of a rag.

"cheeky cigarettes in LA on Friday"

Get stuffed, DM. I'm sure some east end wideboy writes all this plonk. Actually it's probably some Oxbridge-educated type smirking as s/he pens yet another batch of poop for the British public to 'digest'.:P

PS: Given the DM's love of health matters, it's (un)surprising they've not written the following article:

"Simon and Lauren blow 89 carcinogens at their baby son in a closed room filled with smokers'.

It'll never happen will it. Too much at stake.

The Sun often uses the same phrase, are smokers a high proportion of tabloid readers?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Lol, I think it's just the spiel they use. Like 'loved-up', 'cosy', 'smitten' and all these other twee terms. It might be a point of style they stick to when writing.

To be fair, I was just having a strop because I haven't seen any pics of Lauren and Simon smoking in a room where the baby is, but they smoke outside and seem to smoke plenty in general. They probably do smoke away from him indoors. It's just 'curious' how the DM sort of glorify smoking when it's Simon doing it (much like, oh, cheating and homewrecking...) when anyone else would be pulled backwards through the hedgerow for it!

PS: has he had pec implants?
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. A lot of the DM comments yesterday seemed to focus more on how uncomfortable both parents look holding their own baby :blush: ...

... and more PDA for the paps... yuck :p

Terri looks lovely though
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=wilehelmas;72324324} It's just 'curious' how the DM sort of glorify smoking when it's Simon doing it (much like, oh, cheating and homewrecking...) when anyone else would be pulled backwards through the hedgerow for it!
    [/QUOTE]

If its anyone 'on benefits' the DM is quick to put the boot in but if millionaire Cowell does it that's OK! Double standards or what >:(
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hold the front page, Simon is holding his baby sons bottle...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2610880/Simon-Cowell-relishing-fatherhood-holds-sons-bottle-outing-Lauren-Silverman.html

He's just doing what any other parent of a baby would do, and yet apparently that means he's "relishing fatherhood". Stop gushing over him please!!!!
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just one big photo op that baby, isn't it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    It's just one big photo op that baby, isn't it.

Yeah, it looks like it.

Wow... Simon's holding a bottle. That's... news?

They look a bit miserable today, don't they?
  • Haggis&ChipsHaggis&Chips Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear indeed....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all gong to come out now isn't it?;-)
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wooo...can't wait for all the dirt to be dished upon Mr Cowell by Max Clifford any time soon!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also... erm... the majority of the comments on the DM today seem to commenting that the baby looks the spitting image of Andrew Silverman.

One or two comments I would have thought nothing of - but wow... the majority of them?!!

Erm... :blush:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2614625/Simon-Cowell-cradles-little-Eric-leaving-upscale-restaurant-enjoys-quality-time-son.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Wooo...can't wait for all the dirt to be dished upon Mr Cowell by Max Clifford any time soon!

Would he dish any dirt though?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,801
    Forum Member
    Wonder if we'll get any photos of daddy & child paying a visit to an old chum in prison.

I can see the headline 'SIMON MY JAILHOUSE ROCK'
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    Also... erm... the majority of the comments on the DM today seem to commenting that the baby looks the spitting image of Andrew Silverman.

One or two comments I would have thought nothing of - but wow... the majority of them?!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2614625/Simon-Cowell-cradles-little-Eric-leaving-upscale-restaurant-enjoys-quality-time-son.html

And after googling her ex I can see what they're saying! But then Simon must have had a DNA test done, he's not exactly the type to give away money willingly.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Just seen on Twitter that Simon needs a new publicist after dropping Clifford.

Any offers??
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Just seen on Twitter that Simon needs a new publicist after dropping Clifford.

Any offers??

Wait, wasn't all 7 offences with Sinitta (14)? But yes, Cowell needs a new expert on all things heterosexualist pronto.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Tbh I can see why! He really does IMO
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...so... in that article above where the DM readers were having a field day in the comments section... the DM have now decided to blur out the baby's face.... :o

:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...so... in that article above where the DM readers were having a field day in the comments section... the DM have now decided to blur out the baby's face.... :o

:o:o:o

How odd.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

Now that is curious, very intriguing.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was quite surprised a lot of the comments on that article even made it through...
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Hold on what..this kid looks like Andrew Silverman? But how can this be?! :D I feel like I'm watching a cartoon when it comes to Cowell...just what is going on?
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member

And so it gets odder...is this some elaborate scam where the punchline is delivered on X Factor in the autumn? :confused: All feels a bit like a deliberate set up job..Max's goodbye? :D:D