Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote: »
    Currently in work on my lunch hour and just read Pwicey's colum - nowt interesting to report as there's no mention of baby, Kev or anything else. Clearly they're all last week's news! :p.

Had to laugh at this bit, though.....

"Did you read about the safari boss who found a 500lb crocodile asleep under the bed he'd just got out of?

Terrifying!

Mind you, sadly a few reptiles have turned up in Pricey's bedroom in the past...."

Alex isn't THAT bad! ;)

Did she really write the bit about a few reptiles turning up in her bed? :eek:

(of course we all know deep down when it's a nasty comment she doesn't write it...:p)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    Did she really write the bit about a few reptiles turning up in her bed? :eek:

(of course we all know deep down when it's a nasty comment she doesn't write it...:p)
    Of course she didn't write such a thing......after all SHE never comments on exes. It's those evil vile exes wot live off of her you know. Apparently.:rolleyes:
    She does NOT cweate the dwama....it just happens.
    From her tweet last night I think we can expect a horsey tumble and rush to hospital dwama involving busted scars.....countdown begins now.......

Crikey, I was tidying up my files last night and came across the pics of Pwicey sent to me on here. :eek:Utterly horrendous no-knickers ones and 10 times more explicit than the "Dopey does Dane" vid. I'd forgotten those pics. One can only hope Junior never accesses them online.
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Special K at the K.I.S.S lab has discovered that some promotional bottles of Katie's perfume have been laced with hallucinogens which render the user incapable of rational thought and with a sudden fondness for blankets. Fortunately Agent Woodentop intercepted the package sent to the NOW office but if you come across a suspicious bottle do not, repeat NOT, attempt to test on yourself. Some agents have already been compromised but we're working round the clock to develop an antidote. Sadly it's too late for Andi Peters, we must neutralise this threat before more careers are ruined :( Over and out.

BIB.......A bit too late for The Reid chap. Honestly, these lab people are slacking and should have isolated that virus ages ago. Special agent Blondey will be FEW-ming . Poor Alex.....coulda been a contender and have the world at his feet, but fell for a large pair of plastic lady bumps and WHOOSH ! ....career down the drain.CBB Hollywood contacts deleting his number and everything.:(
    Andi was always going to be a weak link though. Didn't he take the "ra-ra , go Andi" cheers too literally and actually "break a leg" in DOI ? Cute as a button but lacking in gravitas. Sad that he has gone over to the dark side:(, but no great loss to KISS thankfully.
    Forum Member
    Well hey....she is sniggering at Madonna over the bad timing of her gun pics in a promo coinciding with the latest shooting spree in the USA.
    She bigs herself upon how SHE was smart enough to dress as a horse for HER promo cos like she KNEW the Grand National was coming up that week.
    I've watched the GN for years and NEVER seen a pink fluffy horse with huge lady bumps running.
    Anyway .....this from the woman who lost a Bra deal because she complained about the scars her self inflicted surgery had left under her lady bumps :cry:,thus infuriating women who had scarring due to necessary life-saving surgery . Yes, such a clever business woman.
    "when you launch a product there's lots to consider...." she trills. Quite.;)
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Well hey....she is sniggering at Madonna over the bad timing of her gun pics in a promo coinciding with the latest shooting spree in the USA.
    She bigs herself upon how SHE was smart enough to dress as a horse for HER promo cos like she KNEW the Grand National was coming up that week. I've watched the GN for years and NEVER seen a pink fluffy horse with huge lady bumps running.
    Anyway .....this from the woman who lost a Bra deal because she complained about the scars her self inflicted surgery had left under her lady bumps :cry:,thus infuriating women who had scarring due to necessary life-saving surgery . Yes, such a clever business woman.

hahahahahaha! She actually said that?
    hahahahahaha
    baaahahahahahaha!

And, god, I'd bet on a pink fluffy, lady-bumpy horse in the GN!

Wait, there's some more: hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she didn't write such a thing......after all SHE never comments on exes. It's those evil vile exes wot live off of her you know. Apparently.:rolleyes:
    She does NOT cweate the dwama....it just happens.
    From her tweet last night I think we can expect a horsey tumble and rush to hospital dwama involving busted scars.....countdown begins now.......

Crikey, I was tidying up my files last night and came across the pics of Pwicey sent to me on here. :eek:Utterly horrendous no-knickers ones and 10 times more explicit than the "Dopey does Dane" vid. I'd forgotten those pics. One can only hope Junior never accesses them online.

How could I forget it's the exes keep slagging her off....hangs my head in shame for doubting the Pwicey....:o

(Goes off to paint whole house pink and remove door knocker and replace with pink glitter flip flop in honour of she who is all honest and true....:p)
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How could I forget it's the exes keep slagging her off....hangs my head in shame for doubting the Pwicey....:o

(Goes off to paint whole house pink and remove door knocker and replace with pink glitter flip flop in honour of she who is all honest and true....:p)

An all-pink house with a flip-knocker? I LOVE this design concept!

Seriously, what with the Ronseal and all, KP really should be looking to collaborate with B&Q pronto. (and give a free paint percentage to Lorise for the idea, of course)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    It's no good.. I have to confess. Oh god... *deep breathe*

Ok....I am.... the baby blanket.

yes! yes it's me! I am "that" baby blanket and I have infiltrated the pwicey household to get exclusive close up piccies of the happy family with my itty bitty teeny weeny knitted camera.

So far I haven't had much luck as the PAP who has disguised himself as the baby carrier keeps getting into my camera frame all the time.

Prior to that I disguised myself as a pair of pink flipflops and hid myself in a pink shoebox marked "katy's reallee preetee plastik sparkly flatflips" outside KP's back door in the hope I would be taken inside. Unfortunately all that happened was she signed my box and I got posted to someone called Crystal in Berkshire. Have just managed to walk back home.

My next idea is to disguise myself as a freebie fake eyelash set. This way I will have a great Katie view of what is going on in Katieworld!

Watch out for her tweeting "Love my new lashes! Hugs to "Spidereyes"#madefromrealarmpithair" If she tweets that I'm IN!!

De lurks briefly to say you reminded me of that episode of Blackadder 2 (and gave me many lols) with this. Since reading it and all the under cover stuff have now assigned in my mind Flossie the sheep and the spotty stable lad! what's even more scary is that I had a strange dream where 'spotty' fitted in to the whole photos stolen dramarama. :o (off to take more meds now they help those dreams!) :)
    Forum Member
    Amber43 wrote: »
    De lurks briefly to say you reminded me of that episode of Blackadder 2 (and gave me many lols) with this. Since reading it and all the under cover stuff have now assigned in my mind Flossie the sheep and the spotty stable lad! what's even more scary is that I had a strange dream where 'spotty' fitted in to the whole photos stolen dramarama. :o(off to take more meds now they help those dreams!) :)

BIB............meds to stop the dreams ?
    Or meds to make the dreams more vivid....more colourful....make that sky more orange and the grass a more glittery purple .....and....
    Not that I know anything about such things :o
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She bigs herself upon how SHE was smart enough to dress as a horse for HER promo cos like she KNEW the Grand National was coming up that week.
    I've watched the GN for years and NEVER seen a pink fluffy horse with huge lady bumps running.

Ohhh.... I forgot to mention that, too - actually laughed out loud! At least she's honest in the sense she openly admits to being good at playing the press and creating her own publicity and using each thing to her advantage, but in light of her pregnancy and subsequent birth drama, is it all part of her publicity machine or could it all be as it seems? Otherwise what she said in her column is more than a bit rich and could come back to bite her.... maybe by one of her ex-reptiles! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well KP & Kev and baby have been spotted out and about by twitter folk, at a bank, a jewellery shop and a chemist.

let's see how many pap shots we see in the magazines as we all know she doesn't set up pictures, the pap's follow her everywhere and even wait outside her house just to get pictures of her and baby.....unless of course they are still outside the GPs, waiting for Kev's next appointment...as that is the best chance they will have of getting a picture......;)
    Forum Member
    She's banging on about burkas as well
    She says,
    "When I was in hospital this summer fighting to save the life of my baby Jett, I needed to see the faces of the medical staff treating me so I could gauge the seriousness of what was happening....."

Oh right. In her Sun interview on her 204 days of hell she "wanted to punch them" ......those pesky masks might get in the way of an accurate left hook right enough,so you can see why face coverings bother her enough to include them in her column.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Well KP & Kev and baby have been spotted out and about by twitter folk, at a bank, a jewellery shop and a chemist.

let's see how many pap shots we see in the magazines as we all know she doesn't set up pictures, the pap's follow her everywhere and even wait outside her house just to get pictures of her and baby.....unless of course they are still outside the GPs, waiting for Kev's next appointment...as that is the best chance they will have of getting a picture......;)
    Like some of us said over and over Lori, she ALWAYS gets spotted by members of the public, therefore her Spanish/French adventure in a glowing pink horsebox reeks of something very fishy.....like porkies.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She says,
    "When I was in hospital this summer fighting to save the life of my baby Jett, I needed to see the faces of the medical staff treating me so I could gauge the seriousness of what was happening....."

Oh right. In her Sun interview on her 204 days of hell she "wanted to punch them" ......those pesky masks might get in the way of an accurate left hook right enough,so you can see why face coverings bother her enough to include them in her column.:rolleyes:

PRETTY sure the hospital staff she wanted to punch were also "fighting to save Jetts life" maybe even fighting a bit more than KP as I'm damn sure KP isn't trained in pre-natal and post natal care of poorly prem babies.

But what am I saying?! No 35yr old mum of 4 would state she wanted to punch the very people who saved the life of her unborn baby... would they?
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    PRETTY sure the hospital staff she wanted to punch in the face were also "fighting to save Jetts life" maybe even fighting a bit more than KP as I'm damn sure KP isn't trained in pre-natal and post natal care of poorly prem babies.

Well on Planet Pwicey she sees things differently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

BIB............meds to stop the dreams ?
    Or meds to make the dreams more vivid....more colourful....make that sky more orange and the grass a more glittery purple .....and....
    Not that I know anything about such things :o

They help the dreams, going from a 13 hour journey to the incontinent to a 27 hour journey or an 8 weeks to a 2 week prem previously reported, quite surreal really :D (perhaps its not me but the poor journo or sub ed that's on meds) :-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    You're not even meant to do ironing following a Caesarean. It takes months, even a year to be fully back to normal.

I think the guidance is quite relaxed... I was home after two nights in hospital, and on my way home I popped to the shop to stock up on supplies (my labour was three days long after my waters had gone, so I needed to but some food) I think I did ironing that evening too!:eek:

I think a few days later (five days after surgery I did some proper shopping - my work colleague saw me and was flabbergasted, six days after surgery I took little lion into work to show her off.. a week after the birth I went shopping for a full day with my sister (catching the bus on my own with the pram) but it wasn't until my six week check up that I was able to drive, and use a baby sling and lift heavy items.

I am guessing KP would be allowed to horse ride after six weeks, if the doctor confirms all is well, but to fully heal takes about a year, and generally you are advised not to try for another baby for a year because of the strain a baby puts of the wound.

But one of my friends had a c section ten weeks ago, and hasn't felt up to leaving her house yet... so it can vary a great deal from person to person... and how they cope with the discomfort / soreness...

I have to say that although I recovered very well, I didn't ride my bike for three months, in case I had to use my breaks or fell off! But I didn't ride my bike whilst pregnant for the same reason!
    Forum Member
    Amber43 wrote: »
    They help the dreams, going from a 13 hour journey to the incontinent to a 27 hour journey or an 8 weeks to a 2 week prem previously reported, quite surreal really :D (perhaps its not me but the poor journo or sub ed that's on meds) :-)
    "incontinent "...:D:D:D .............so apt for this saga.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    You're not even meant to do ironing following a Caesarean. It takes months, even a year to be fully back to normal.

I think the guidance is quite relaxed... I was home after two nights in hospital, and on my way home I popped to the shop to stock up on supplies (my labour was three days long after my waters had gone, so I needed to but some food) I think I did ironing that evening too!:eek:

I think a few days later (five days after surgery I did some proper shopping - my work colleague saw me and was flabbergasted, six days after surgery I took little lion into work to show her off.. a week after the birth I went shopping for a full day with my sister (catching the bus on my own with the pram) but it wasn't until my six week check up that I was able to drive, and use a baby sling and lift heavy items.

I am guessing KP would be allowed to horse ride after six weeks, if the doctor confirms all is well, but to fully heal takes about a year, and generally you are advised not to try for another baby for a year because of the strain a baby puts of the wound.

But one of my friends had a c section ten weeks ago, and hasn't felt up to leaving her house yet... so it can vary a great deal from person to person... and how they cope with the discomfort / soreness...

I have to say that although I recovered very well, I didn't ride my bike for three months, in case I had to use my breaks or fell off!

Oh my.
    Forum Member
    lion5 wrote: »
    Muttsnutts wrote: »

I have to say that although I recovered very well, I didn't ride my bike for three months, in case I had to use my breaks or fell off! But I didn't ride my bike whilst pregnant for the same reason!
    Bound to vary from person to person. But it sets the scene for more "totes out of left field unexpected hell" dwama should she take a tumble.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She says,

Will she ever STFU? I wonder what she is planning for her next drama :rolleyes:
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She says,

I haven't laughed so loud and so long, thanks janna:D
    Forum Member
    I haven't laughed so loud and so long, thanks janna:D
    Well she IS a gift....:)
    Full story on it in this link.
    http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2013/09/katie-price-ban-veils-in-courts-schools-hospitals-and-airports
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She says,

Surely if the medical staff were reptilian monsters, covered in in black robes, it wouldn't have mattered...

plus you can't see a thing going on behind the screen, and the surgeons all have masks on .... so you can't see their faces anyway!

I wonder if they put a mask over her face, to stop the temptation to critique those 'enhanced' ducky lips???

More mad mumbling's from KP as usual... jumping on whatever bandwagon is featured in the press this week lol...:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    MRS W wrote: »
    Will she ever STFU? I wonder what she is planning for her next drama :rolleyes:

Horseys (cough)....falls (cough cough).
    There are still a few miles left in the saga yet y'know.:p
This discussion has been closed.