Introducing myself.....hello fellow eastenders fans.

Comments

• mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    A lot of nutters on this forum. I'm one of the few that talks any sense so stick with me and you'll be fine.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Welcome to DS :). I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here and debating with FMs. I'm a bit like you in that I don't take myself that seriously online and like to have a laugh with other posters, usually about the madness of soaps :D. Though, that hasn't stopped me from getting involved in heated debates from time to time :o. But I do try to avoid them mostly and just have pleasant, humourous conversations with people. I like to think of DS as a place of relaxation :cool:.

Yes, AngelicPrincess and PrincessPerfect are two great posters. Always good to read their comments. Felixrex, Priscilla, Maurice45, Aaron1995, los.kav, Cobwebsoup, JoyofPat, Lotty27 and Katrina K are very, very good posters as well. I like to think I am too :D.

Aw, shucks, etc :o:o:o:)

Of good you're good too, excellent in fact!

Big welcome from me too Just Roaming!

It's a good crowd on the whole in the EE threads, I'm sure you'll fit right in and have a lot of fun :)
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome OP.....As an EastEnders fan I would recommend joining in with the episode threads...it's a great way to get to know everyone....:)
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Aren't you missing someone TK:D:p

Oh yeah, sorry :o:D. I knew I left out a few people. *Adds IanMandy and Zack06 to the list* :cool:.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, sorry :o:D. I knew I left out a few people. *Adds IanMandy and Zack06 to the list* :cool:.

*Takes T.K Mazin off hit-list*....JK! :eek::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    Aw, shucks, etc :o:o:o:)

Of good you're good too, excellent in fact!

Big welcome from me too Just Roaming!

It's a good crowd on the whole in the EE threads, I'm sure you'll fit right in and have a lot of fun :)

Lol, just stating the facts :):D.

Why thank you :D. I try my best :cool:.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    *Takes T.K Mazin off hit-list*....JK! :eek::p

Haha! :D:D

Phew :o. Last thing I want is 00Zack and 00Dan after me! :eek::eek:

In case nobody knows, Zack and Dan are DS posters by day, super-spy assassins by night :cool:.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In case nobody knows, Zack and Dan are DS posters by day, super-spy assassins by night :cool:.

Lmaooo...:p:D
  • funcat650funcat650 Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to DS, Just Roaming:D:).
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D LMAO
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think you realise what your getting yourself into joining this board
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think you realise what your getting yourself into joining this board

You make it sound like a bad thing!
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,931
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone hope your well, i wanted to introduce myself here (since i will mainly be posting here (pls dont move my thread dear mods)

Ok firstly about me, i am technicaly just roaming. i created this nick to satisfy the part of me which likes to write what i think about certain storylines and characters etc.

i do not take myself to seriously online, in that am only here to have a good time, enjoy discussions, healthy debates etc
    i do not care for grammar mistakes etc as i am not here to get graded for an english paper. so pardon me if my writing skills are not always up to par. i am finger lazy so can not be asked to spell characters names with a capital letter all the time.

what else can i say about myself...thats relevant to the forums. i like to laugh and have a rare sense of humour. for example the last time i laughed out loud at eastenders.

was when Alice was telling derek how she had no family and all of a sudden now she has 'uncles, grandparents, aunts, cousins, neices and nephews'

to which derek replied ' I know sweetheart and we are right at the centre of it' LOL
    my brother and i were laughing so hard. it wasnt what he said. it was his delusion.

i am the type of forummer who likes to say what i think. i do not intentionaly seek to hurt, ridicule, or belittle others.
    as i know there are real people behind each screen.

what i dont tolerate is smart aleks who get of on making others look stupid. two people ganging up on one person because of their opinion. etc

i have been reading the forums for about a year before i joined so i am fairly familiar with some members.
    my favs on eastenders reviews is Angelic Princess as i tend to agree with most of the points she makes.

another favorite of mine is PrincessPerfect your posts are just sooooo perfect to read whilst enjoying my guilty pleasures! lol (u been pretty peed of lately! huh)

i decided to join the forums so that i can post my views on storylines etc, I only watch eastenders so i will be commenting about this show only.

the type of fan i am is very basic, i watch the soap for entertainment purposes only. i am not a fan of any of the actors. so do not care for news about any of them outside the soap. (keeping it real) i dont care what awards eastenders wins. unless of course i happen to come across the awards show. I guess i then perfer eastenders to win in every catergory.

what else? i dont care for its ratings, who writes each episode or who the current producer is. all i care for is when i switch on, is that i enjoy the storylines. (cant say i have lately but oh well it has its moments. i watch it mainly out of habit now)

hope this suffices as an introduction, i was gonna post about what i thought of todays ep. but instead in the next post here i will write what i think of each character so you guys can get to know my take on things. as i know most of yours.....

Till the next episode PEACE.

Welcome to the board JustRoaming! I agree with a lot of your comments, especially about APs reviews being spot on. She truly is someone who knows what she's talking aboiut! I hope we continue to see you about the boards, we need more people on here who are not afraid to call a spade a spade. :D
    Forum Member
    Welcome to DS :). I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here and debating with FMs. I'm a bit like you in that I don't take myself that seriously online and like to have a laugh with other posters, usually about the madness of soaps :D. Though, that hasn't stopped me from getting involved in heated debates from time to time :o. But I do try to avoid them mostly and just have pleasant, humourous conversations with people. I like to think of DS as a place of relaxation :cool:.

Yes, AngelicPrincess and PrincessPerfect are two great posters. Always good to read their comments. Felixrex, Priscilla, Maurice45, Aaron1995, los.kav, Cobwebsoup, JoyofPat, Lotty27 and Katrina K are very, very good posters as well. I like to think I am too :D.

AHEM!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    AHEM!!

:D:D:D

Poor Scrabbler :p
    Forum Member
    IanMandy wrote: »
    Aren't you missing someone TK:D:p

Obviously we're too good for him IM!
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler you know we love you. Don't forget most of us would have you as EP at EE.
    Forum Member
    maurice45 wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Poor Scrabbler :p

It's a good think TK doesn't celebrate Xmas cos he;s now off my Xmas card list.
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler you know we love you. Don't forget most of us would have you as EP at EE.

Thanks! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, we haven't given up on the "Scrabbler for EP" campaign yet :cool:
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    It's a good think TK doesn't celebrate Xmas cos he;s now off my Xmas card list.

LMAO :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we should start a "Scrabbler for Eastenders Ep campaign", I love his ideas for storylines, far better than the crap they are churning out nowadays.
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    I think we should start a "Scrabbler for Eastenders Ep campaign", I love his ideas for storylines, far better than the crap they are churning out nowadays.

I wear my "Scrabbler for EP @ EE" t-shirt proudly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron1995 wrote: »

We've been campaigning for a while now lol. Only on DS though, admittedly :D
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,271
    Forum Member

You missed me out:eek::cry:

Come on Zack lets team up and get him:p

Welcome to DS. We are a friendly bunch on here (most of the time) :)
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the thread :)