Looks like Denise Welsh has left the toyboy

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How much do you bet that Denise will be back with Tim within a month! The whole relationship with this guy was frantic and quite ridiculous. She was engaged in five minutes flat. Amazing how emotionally immature a lot of these celebs are. Denise behaves like a teenager and she is a woman, a mother, in her fifties. Sad really as I like Denise she just goes over the top and seems desperate for attention. Strange as she is a very good looking woman, always has been and yet she seems to feel if she does not make an idiot of herself she will not get any attention! Denise strikes me as a woman who cannot stand to be alone for five minutes!! Everyone else could see where this relationship was going to end, except Denise!!!!

I doubt she'll be back with Tim as he already has a new lady in his life and seems very happy. It must be a nice change to have things quiet in his life after being married to an attention seeking lush.
    Yes, these celebs cannot look after themselves yet they want children with each man they hook up with! Hilarious. Surely as Denise is in her late fifties I would have thought the idea of having a baby was out of the question. She has two sons already with Tim, or am I mistaken? I believe the sons stayed with Tim. I guess she was too preoccupied with her new toyboy to worry about her sons. Silly lady, she has so much and yet seem to have no emotional maturity or basic common sense!!

She's 54, mid, not late fifties. The poor lads - especially the teen - must be confused and upset by all this.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    If this relationship has gone t*ts up for her can't say I have any sympathy whatsoever. She treated Tim Healey badly for years, so it's Karma as far as im concerned!
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    If this relationship has gone t*ts up for her can't say I have any sympathy whatsoever. She treated Tim Healey badly for years, so it's Karma as far as im concerned!

He was no saint either, it takes two.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Two alcoholics together rarely works. It isn't just double the trouble but actually much worse. So I don't doubt Tim & Denise's house was like a war zone at times.
    But it was a great excuse for either one kicking off at times----Tim blames her drinking/she blames his drinking. With this guy she doesn't have that excuse. She is the only alcoholic in this relationship(so far) & has lost using her partner as an excuse for her meltdowns & diva tantrums. She is a dopey tart really. With temper issues.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    In the daily mail she is quoted as calling him a"gay best friend". What a strange thing to say. This relationship was never going to last once they had both sobered up and had a good look at each other. Tim Healy will have the last laugh here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won't be single long, a great catch like that.

;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She won't be single long, a great catch like that.

;)

And I bet Mr Blond is getting the restraining order drawn up as we speak :D
    Forum Member
    I forgot about Mr Blonde:eek:
    Oh well,in America they deal with these things in a rather more harsh & lethal way,so she best give him a wide berth.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

haha that was brilliant 'keep that goddamn woman away from me she's unhinged' or similar :D
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear I saw this happening ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear I saw this happening ;)

So did Stevie Wonder.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    I think I must have missed something....who's Mr Blond?:confused:
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I think I must have missed something....who's Mr Blond?:confused:

Michael Madsen the American who was in the Big Brother house with Denise and they had real big issues between them.
    Forum Member
    Glinny wrote: »
    Michael Madsen the American who was in the Big Brother house with Denise and they had real big issues between them.

Oh him..:D

Thanks.:)
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow some of you are really vile.
  • matchmakermatchmaker Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Wow some of you are really vile.

So is she...
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She stalked him in the BB house ! I loved the night he stood up and said it straight out why he was voting for her... hilarious !!
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    well at least it will give her something to talk about to the other man hating hatchet faced harridans on loose women

heres a tip denise if you cant take your booze stop
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matchmaker wrote: »
    So is she...

You know this due to the fact that you have met her I assume?
    The majority of you are nothing but bullies who sit behind their computers spewing hatred on people you don't even know.
    I feel sorry for people with such sad lives.
    Forum Member
    The majority of you are nothing but bullies who sit behind their computers spewing hatred on people you don't even know.
    I feel sorry for people with such sad lives

haha that last sentence sounds familiar.....have you met Justin Bieber, off topic but relevant really:D what were you saying about him;)
    None of us here know the people generally it is a showbiz gossip forum for good and bad, mostly bad (especially when it comes to Denise):p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actually I've witnessed her first hand being vile to Tim Healy.

So there. :cool:
    Forum Member
    Actually I've witnessed her first hand being vile to Tim Healy.

So there. :cool:

oooh what did she do, share the gossip :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    oooh what did she do, share the gossip :D

Being bossy, pushing him about verbally and telling him they had to be somewhere else when he was having a chat and a drink with a group of people.

Nasty attitude all round really. He's a nice chap and better off without her.
    Forum Member
    We know her from her shoving herself in our faces in papers & on telly for filthy lucre when she has no discernible talent & is just a monotonous drunk . Therefore we judge on that.
    You on the other hand know NONE of us on here, so take your own advice & stop "spewing hatred on people you don't even know".
    Pot....meet kettle.:)