2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Dec :o
  • bearbum72bearbum72 Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ant, always has been. i'd wreck that mans behind.
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    The midget on the left;)
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,845
    Forum Member
    Dec! no contest. im always rooting for him in ant vs dec too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ant for me!
  • sward669sward669 Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ant for some reason always
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ant!!
  • FlannyFlanny Posts: 1,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always preferred Ant.
  • rachelgatarachelgata Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ant.

I don't understand these people who can't tell them apart. They've been around for donkeys years now, so there's really no excuse, and it's not as if they look anything like each other :confused:
  • Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    Ant is much more natural, Dec needs Ant more than the other way round.

Dec feels more like an actor putting on a fake persona.

I could never see Dec lasting 10minutes in a solo presenting career
  • Hugh_Hugh_ Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Ant I know a lot like Dec but he seems more fake, Ant is just how he is, but I wouldn't watch either if they were presenting on their own. They have to be together or nothing....................
    Forum Member
    Ant for me is a bit more arrogant. Dec is just the sweetest with everything. look at the article about the voice - Ant sort of slags it off while Dec praises it

Ant might be a better presenter but as to personalities Dec comes across better.
  • Hugh_Hugh_ Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ant for me is a bit more arrogant. Dec is just the sweetest with everything. look at the article about the voice - Ant sort of slags it off while Dec praises it

Ant might be a better presenter but as to personalities Dec comes across better.

Ant says want he thinks, Dec tells you what you want to hear,
  • PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Ant is the lesser annoying one.
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hugh_ wrote: »
    I like Ant I know a lot like Dec but he seems more fake, Ant is just how he is, but I wouldn't watch either if they were presenting on their own. They have to be together or nothing....................
    Mr Teacake wrote: »
    Ant is much more natural, Dec needs Ant more than the other way round.

Dec feels more like an actor putting on a fake persona.

I could never see Dec lasting 10minutes in a solo presenting career

I don't think either of them comes across as being fake at all, in fact I would say that 'being themselves' on screen is one of the things they're best known for, no? In this interview http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2013/feb/23/ant-and-dec-interview the writer actually says

I meet Ant and Dec on several occasions over several months, in production meetings, on film sets and photoshoots, and they are the only famous people I have ever known to be exactly – exactly – the same as their public persona. After a while, I become a bit obsessed with trying to work out what is real. Is their on-screen charm a telegenic invention, which they've trained themselves to keep up off-camera? In the end, there is only one possible conclusion: Ant and Dec owe their success in an industry built on artifice to – of all things – authenticity.

I do agree about them having to be together, it just wouldn't be the same if one was presenting on their own!

Forgot to add the reasons why I like Dec best in my other post. It's because he's cuter looking, interacts a lot more than Ant on their twitter account, and is funnier and wittier on there too. Oh and he's also the better singer and dancer of the two. I hold my hands up, I am a Dec fan-girl! :p
  • FIFA1966FIFA1966 Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I like both of them, I'd go for Dec.

Why?

Ant looks like a serial killer who has finished making Lisa Simpson pregnant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Dec i think.... but i likr the both and they are great together.
    Forum Member
    Hugh_ wrote: »
    Ant says want he thinks, Dec tells you what you want to hear,

dec was just being nice and not bigheaded. ant was praising himself lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one with the forehead.