Andrew stone in court

13»

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only left my former husband when he went to attack my son..he totally destroyed my confidence but there was no way I'd let him do that to my son
    Claudia need applauding for standing up to this man..

its weird Betty i put up with it for years but it was when id
    finally finished with him once and he came back and thought id slept with someone and gave me the worse beating of my life in front of my two girls and cos id had a break i suddenly got some strength and called the police and prosecuted for the first time and with photos and evidence from neighborhood he went to prison but his defence was the same as Stones-that i was mental- and the same as Claudia i did suffer with mental illness but as the judge said what right does a person think that its ok to a use and hurt a person just COs they have mental illness,it makes me so angry that some men(or woman)seem to think its ok to beat/hit/strangle a partner in any situation:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's a shame that he cant find the fame for him and his band. That Natalie Cassidy was horrid and 2 faced about him sooooo bad on CBB. He deserved to go all the way.
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I thought he was into men, not women.

Who? Notorious heterosexual Andrew Stone?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    its weird Betty i put up with it for years but it was when id
    finally finished with him once and he came back and thought id slept with someone and gave me the worse beating of my life in front of my two girls and cos id had a break i suddenly got some strength and called the police and prosecuted for the first time and with photos and evidence from neighborhood he went to prison but his defence was the same as Stones-that i was mental- and the same as Claudia i did suffer with mental illness but as the judge said what right does a person think that its ok to a use and hurt a person just COs they have mental illness,it makes me so angry that some men(or woman)seem to think its ok to beat/hit/strangle a partner in any situation:mad:

Well done for getting out and how dare he use you health issues against you ..what a sleaze bag
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UKNikey wrote: »
    I think it's a shame that he cant find the fame for him and his band. That Natalie Cassidy was horrid and 2 faced about him sooooo bad on CBB. He deserved to go all the way.

he hasn't got a band anymore they all left him to it and from what i know i don't blame them,
    i think Natalie Cassidy and the others spent a couple of days with him and found out for themselves exactly what he was like,
    if i thought for one minute he was mis understood and deserved a chance id say so as im not someone who dislikes someone for no reason,but i know what Mr Stone is like,ive had his abusiveness and his threats on the end of a phone and i outed his disgusting replies to me at the time so im sorry like i said before im just glad his ex had the guts to take him to court and i wish other woman ive talked to would have the guts to speak out, :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done for getting out and how dare he use you health issues against you ..what a sleaze bag

thanks Betty,unfortunately some men use mental illness against you and Stone is one of those men it seems,luckily ive only spoken to him on the phone and that was enough,i used to feel sorry for him a couple of years ago but I think ive pointed out to you the page on fb where i outed him for what he was,a drunken bully -in my opinion of course,
    im sorry you had to go through domestic abuse with your ex busband do you think its made you stronger- i hope so Betty xx:)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella
    Yes it did..I know I will never be in that situation again..