✭✭✭
    Started tonight!

What's everyone thinking of episode 1?
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    its ok, so far, will watch both episodes on tonight
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    My god, what a pile of poo. This format has been done to death and the actors are awful.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chipmunk77 wrote: »
    My god, what a pile of poo. This format has been done to death and the actors are awful.

Yes - but they have great hair and expertly applied make up:D Lovely to see an appocalypse where hair dressers and the girls from the Clarin's counter all survive:D
  • plattyplatty Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretty good so far , nice bit of violence too :D
    Forum Member
    ok had a bad feeling where that was going for a minute
  • solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes - but they have great hair and expertly applied make up:D Lovely to see an appocalypse where hair dressers and the girls from the Clarin's counter all survive:D

I was just coming in to post that the fall of civilisation is leaving all the hot people remarkably well-groomed.
  • jcafcwjcafcw Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well from what I have seen of it - it is nothing like Terra Nova, though nothing can be that bad.

It looks like it is going to be more like Lost with flashbacks filling in the back-story and present day action.

The death count is pretty high already.

They do have unfeasibly attractive people though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the premise, and liked the lights going out parts, not sure I like the "style" they have gone with for the town... Not sure how to write it done but it's looks more like the wild west (clothing and setting) and I'm not so sure on that imagining of how it would be.

I also hate the idea that government falls and yet new people can band together to form a authority system with lots of hench-men.

Owning a gun is an offence... In America? People wouldn't let go of ideas like that over 15years, given the country is awash with them.

I'm going to watch both parts but I fear it will become a torrid and complicated character affair that changes the goalposts every 5 mins Ala Lost.

I don't have the inclination to get drawn into that sort of thing anymore becuase of cancellations in USA and or crappy scheduling in the UK if programmes don't get the numbers.

I feel like a viewer cheated once to often.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear this is awful :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Furthermore has anyone played the Fallout games.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear this is awful :(

"My mom...is dead...my dad...is dead...but my teeth are freakin' perfect!"
    Forum Member
    revoution is ok so far
    jcafcw wrote: »
    Well from what I have seen of it - it is nothing like Terra Nova, though nothing can be that bad.

i enjoyed terra nova, was annoyed when it was cancelled
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,737
    Forum Member
    jcafcw wrote: »

It looks like it is going to be more like Lost with flashbacks filling in the back-story and present day action.

The death count is pretty high already.

They do have unfeasibly attractive people though.

:o:D Keep watching LOL :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems the busier thread.

Like the premise, and liked the lights going out parts, not sure I like the "style" they have gone with for the town... Not sure how to write it done but it's looks more like the wild west (clothing and setting) and I'm not so sure on that imagining of how it would be.

I also hate the idea that government falls and yet new people can band together to form a authority system with lots of hench-men.

Owning a gun is an offence... In America? People wouldn't let go of ideas like that over 15years, given the country is awash with them.

I'm going to watch both parts but I fear it will become a torrid and complicated character affair that changes the goalposts every 5 mins Ala Lost.

I don't have the inclination to get drawn into that sort of thing anymore becuase of cancellations in USA and or crappy scheduling in the UK if programmes don't get the numbers.

I feel like a viewer cheated once to often.
    Forum Member
    loved the sword fight:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh liked that end part.

(but why oh why did she get an 80s green monitor :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    solarflare wrote: »
    "My mom...is dead...my dad...is dead...but my teeth are freakin' perfect!"

Lol, her mum is dead, her dad is dead but her hairdresser, nail technician and beauty therapist are all fine phew:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So it seems that the electricity going off etc. was done purposely.

Great sword fight.

Part one would have made a great computer game.
    Forum Member
    the end was interesting, liked the home-made computer, will be watching the next episode
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    robbie1123 wrote: »
    Ooh liked that end part.

(but why oh why did she get an 80s green monitor :)

I didn't make it to the end:o
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Not sure what I think about it yet it's not quite as good as I hoped but wasn't terrible either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not just the electricity went off, it seems the means for electrical devices was disabled and controllable, that's why the planes fell out of the sky, they're not plugged in.

With the pendant having some special property to undo the off 'ness'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it wasn't for the flashbacks to just after the blackout, I'd have given up already I think.

Edit - although, annoying Charlie might change that.