Danielle Lloyd attacked in club again - she seems to attract trouble..

lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
Forum Member
✭✭
OK - I'm not a fan of Dani Lloyd at all (serial WAG, talentless, etc, etc, ) but does she deserve to be attacked time and time again by bitchy jealous girls in clubs?

Photo of her after attack
here

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody deserves that! That's a fair bit of blood as well, looks nasty. Why would the club just plop her out into the cold when she's bleeding, scared and probably be suffering from shock? Weird.
  • markymidsmarkymids Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus, didn't expect it to be that bad. Look at all the blood!

Obviously I don't know what went on there but I've always thought that Danielle would be the type to provoke others and display an attitude of superiority that would obviously rile other girls around her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    markymids wrote: »
    Jesus, didn't expect it to be that bad. Look at all the blood!

Obviously I don't know what went on there but I've always thought that Danielle would be the type to provoke others and display an attitude of superiority that would obviously rile other girls around her.

So that excuses them from throwing her onto a table, and causing some serious injuries from the look at all that blood and the fact she has had to have stitches to her back and emergency surgery to her leg but she probaly provoked it so OK thats alright then.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't especially like Danielle, but there's no justification for vicious assault.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molly1cat wrote: »
    So that excuses them from throwing her onto a table, and causing some serious injuries from the look at all that blood and the fact she has had to have stitches to her back and emergency surgery to her leg but she probaly provoked it so OK thats alright then.
    Where did I say it excused it? I was just giving a possible explanation as to why she often gets beaten up in clubs, if you go out looking for trouble - it finds you. Besides, are there any pictures of the other party in this fight, for all we know Danielle might have given just as good as she got.
  • Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's disgusting - nobody deserves that. I clicked on the link not expecting so much blood. I hope they throw the book at the two women responsible for this attack.
  • nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    Oh God Looks pritty bad :S
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Tbh I don't believe she was the victim of an attack. If she had been, she'd have been told to stay in the club in order for medical treatment to have been given, and not just thrown out on the pavement.

Looks to me like a case of her getting pi$$ed, falling off her high heels and going through a table with drinks on it.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Useless Police, why bail two women on suspicion of GBH? Should be on remand not out on bail.

Had it been a bloke attacking a woman, no chance of bail.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where did I say it excused it? I was just giving a possible explanation as to why she often gets beaten up in clubs, if you go out looking for trouble - it finds you. Besides, are there any pictures of the other party in this fight, for all we know Danielle might have given just as good as she got.

So going for a night out with your boyfriend is now looking for trouble? the other parties were arrested, they won't be any pictures or names because it will be part of an investigation. Being pushed by 2 women unexpectedly does not give you much chance to give as good as you got.
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are there any pictures of the other party in this fight, for all we know Danielle might have given just as good as she got.

No, but they were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm. Danielle went to the hospital.

I'm certainly no fan of the woman, but unless she physically assaulted someone first, she didn't do anything to deserve violence.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks a bit too covenient to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh I don't believe she was the victim of an attack. If she had been, she'd have been told to stay in the club in order for medical treatment to have been given, and not just thrown out on the pavement.

Looks to me like a case of her getting pi$$ed, falling off her high heels and going through a table with drinks on it.

If that is the case why did the police arrest the 2 woman who have to report to the police again in July and could possibly be charged with GBH.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What on earth is she doing on the pavement. Not very decent of the club to look after her until ambulance arrives??(if thats how it's happened):(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So going for a night out with your boyfriend is now looking for trouble? the other parties were arrested, they won't be any pictures or names because it will be part of an investigation. Being pushed by 2 women unexpectedly does not give you much chance to give as good as you got.
    Did you watch Celebrity Big Brother? Did you see what she was like with her mates towards someone she disliked? Can't you see how that behaviour would provoke others?

I'm not excusing the violence, it's bang out of order, but there are a lot of people out there who wouldn't hesitate to attack someone if they said the wrong thing to them. Sadly for a lot of people, it's human nature which is why you should be careful before mouthing off at people you don't know.

The incident could have been totally unprovoked, but we don't know that, I'm just trying to understand why this girl gets beaten up so much by random people, I'm just of the opinion that there's no smoke without fire.
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How can you say that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    How can you say that?
    Just an impression I've got of her.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    If that is the case why did the police arrest the 2 woman who have to report to the police again in July and could possibly be charged with GBH.

And the DM never exaggerate of course? Why is a badly hurt woman turfed out on the street to wait for an ambulance? That looks odd in itself.

She was supposedly attacked recently in a club in South Woodford. What is she doing to get women to attack her twice in the space of three weeks?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's not saying that at all.

Also until the investigation is complete we will not find out what actually happened, so we don't know for definite (that she was pushed by two girls) what actually happened.

You are taking what the Daily Mail says as gospel.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow I dont even know what to say. Now I dont like this girl, but I cant imagine what she could have done to deserve this. I wonder what lover boy was doing while she was being attacked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow I dont even know what to say. Now I dont like this girl, but I cant imagine what she could have done to deserve this. I wonder what lover boy was doing while she was being attacked.

Agree with every point you raised , especially in BOLD
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she's not too badly injured, it looks nasty.

I agree, I don't undertstand how she went from being thrown on a table (inside the nightclub) to being outside on the pavement. Either the nightclub are responsible or we don't have the whole story.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moontaker wrote: »
    I don't undertstand how she went from being thrown on a table (inside the nightclub) to being outside on the pavement.
    Maybe someone took her outside?
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    She's not one of my favourite people, I have to say - but those pictures are shocking. She must have lost a fair amount of blood, she's lying on the filthy floor and she must be left with scars of some sort. Everyone around her seems to have some of her blood on them!

I'd like to know why she was outside after getting attacked inside, it's just appalling if the management urged or helped her out - I really hope that didn't happen and she wanted to go outside herself, or someone with her, took her.

Having worked around nightclubs myself, I know they do all they can to get any trouble out on the street, so they don't get held responsible. I've seen unconscious clubbers literally dragged through corridors to get them off of the premises. I'm not saying this happened here, but I know first hand that it can happen.

I hope she doesn't end up with serious scarring or injuries.
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member

I was thinking that TOO - especially the bits in bold. She could have ended up paralysed :eek: Otherwise I'm wondering if she's still getting repercussions from Shilpa's treatment in CBB?

Various reasons why she could be outside are - she started the attack or seemed to be perpetrating violence, things were still kicking of inside and she had to be removed for her safety, she legged it outside.