What boxset are you currently watching?

Comments

• Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    Buffy - I can't believe it's taken me so long to get into it. I'm currently on season 2. I think it is the seventh episode.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stargate sg-1 season 3, currently on a stargate binge, whizzed through first 2 seasons in 3 days
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Jericho. Never seen it before and I'm almost at the end of the 1st season. Can't see why it got cancelled/wasn't watched enough, its really good!
  • jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    Watching torch wood right now what time of the year can I expect series 4 ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,737
    Forum Member
    jjesso123 wrote: »
    Watching torch wood right now what time of the year can I expect series 4 ?

It will have a simultaneous UK - US debut in the Summer
  • azaleaazalea Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    I'm currently working through my NCIS box sets but im also watching on five, fiver and FX lol I can't get enough of it. I also plan to re watch prison break season 1. I have not got any of the other seasons because I didn't think they were anywhere near as good. Think I'm going to spend my amazon xmas voucher on Desperate Housewives as think iv only got the first 3 seasons. So just lots of tv for me in the new year!
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Dexter Season 3 (a Christmas present) and The Lone Gunmen.
  • toodeeptoodeep Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Santa brought me the Veronica Mars DVD box set, and a The Stig body wash figurine...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OH bought me the complete series of The West Wing for my birthday so we're on that at the mo. I like it but it seems ever so dated, it's interesting though, I can't help wondering how it will change post 9/11.

We've got the first season of Six Feet Under to watch too but we've not started that yet.
  • chimpsy23chimpsy23 Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    currently watching seinfeld season 1 and also mr show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Medium Season 4. Got seasons 4 and 5 for Christmas so having a quick re-watch before going back to uni.

It's making me even more sad that Medium is over in a few weeks.
  • TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched Serenity last night and... The Firefly 4 disc boxset is up now. :)
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doraemon boxed set... From China ebay!!:o
  • joebloggs90joebloggs90 Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firefly & Serenity (again, as I got dvds for xmas)
    Inbetweeners (all)
    Monk S2
    :)
  • rhynoGBrhynoGB Posts: 4,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dads army,simply amazing,got to be one of the funniest peices of tv this country has ever produced
  • TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firefly & Serenity (again, as I got dvds for xmas)
    Inbetweeners (all)
    Monk S2
    :)
    I got the Serenity Blu ray as a surprise xmas pressie, I forgot just how good Firefly was
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    The Good Life
    Blackadder
    The Big Bang Theory
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not long finished 'Ever Decreasing Circles' and 'Rising Damp' (every episode)

Currently watching the complete collection of 'The Sweeney' Just started season 3. Seasons1 & 2 were brill, and surprisingly fresh for a 35 year old production.
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    waiting on true blood ..bought it after christmas...had seen the first couple episodes and got hooked so looking forward to that..
    and I'm also giving in and will watch the vampire diaries too..even though I've harped on about it being nothing like the books..I've decided to give in and watch the tv show and try to think of it as something different than the books I've read
  • purpletoonlinkpurpletoonlink Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Chuck Season 3, got mum hooked. I'm finally watching Band of Brothers, Mad Men, and An Idiot Abroad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started the DVD's I got for Christmas a couple of days ago. Finished Doctor Who: The Complete Specials and now on to The Complete Series 5; with many more boxsets to go (including 7 Series of Buffy, the last three of which I've never seen before).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,259
    Forum Member
    Watching Merlin again at the moment. Really love it.
  • joebloggs90joebloggs90 Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chuck Season 3, got mum hooked. I'm finally watching Band of Brothers, Mad Men, and An Idiot Abroad.

I got the excellent BoB tin boxset for Xmas too. Will be watching that again after the current batch of boxsets I'm watching :)
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am still watching Smallville. Just seen the 100th episode. Very good apart from the song played when Clark and Lana are in the barn. Blooming James Blunt and "You're Beautiful" arrrgghh!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm working through Criminal Minds season 4 right now, am obsessed! I've also bought season 1 and 2 and will start on those when they get here :)