• Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I very much doubt it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope so, but somehow I doubt it.
    Pair of them are just awful.

Declan must be quaking in his boots being threatened by short-arse.
  • Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'm alone in wanting Katie to feel pain, she needs putting in her place.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not permanently. They'll be back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I'm alone in wanting Katie to feel pain, she needs putting in her place.

I agree completely. I knowing gonna get hated, but I DON'T hate Robbie and Megan. In fact I quite like Megan. Katie has been turned into an evil cow recently and needs to be told what for.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're not alone:D
  • oceaniaoceania Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well unfortunately as I cannot stand her Megan has confirmed she leaves the village for a while but does return. I ls believe she brings pack her pet rotweiler .......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I wasnt too keen on her but am really hating katie at the moment, so I hope she returns to give Katie what for.
  • CRP2012CRP2012 Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there gone for about 2-3 week
  • cornishannacornishanna Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    Hope so, but somehow I doubt it.
    Pair of them are just awful.

Declan must be quaking in his boots being threatened by short-arse.

I don't know why people get so personal and nasty about the actors, they don't write the scripts.

I quite like Megan and Robbie, I'm looking forward to Robbie coming back and getting some lighter storylines with some of the younger guys on the show, plus Katie needs to be put in her place by Megan or she will do a full transformation into Lady Muck!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, I was hoping they where gone for good.

The problem is neither Declan and Katie or Robbie and Megan are nice people. so who cares what they do to each other. Katie was the nice one till she had this massive personality change.
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,224
    Forum Member

Better not miss the thursday double on the 22nd then... :p;)
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oceania wrote: »
    Well unfortunately as I cannot stand her Megan has confirmed she leaves the village for a while but does return. I ls believe she brings pack her pet rotweiler .......
    Eh?
    I thought it was a chihuahua :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why people get so personal and nasty about the actors, they don't write the scripts.

I quite like Megan and Robbie, I'm looking forward to Robbie coming back and getting some lighter storylines with some of the younger guys on the show, plus Katie needs to be put in her place by Megan or she will do a full transformation into Lady Muck!

I agree!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Megan & Robbie too, I thought tonight's final scene was really good.
  • xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can't leave, thems the bestest characters ED has had in ages..both exuding pure raw animal sexuality.....you can smell the pheromones through your TV even......innit.................

Say YES to Shergar and Yobbitt!!! :D
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    A lot of the hate of Robbie seems to do with his height :confused: That seems to be the overriding criticism I hear about him.

They are an awful foursome tbh but it is fundamentally out of order that Megan was done out of her earnings. Anyway if Declan really wanted rid wouldn't he have just paid her :cool:
  • cornishannacornishanna Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    I have noticed that about his height too... Quite unfair. Hopefully the new producer will come in and give them some good stuff to work with!
    I agree though about just giving them money... Maybe he doesn't want them gone for good after all!
  • LilyCLilyC Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    I have noticed that about his height too... Quite unfair. Hopefully the new producer will come in and give them some good stuff to work with!
    I agree though about just giving them money... Maybe he doesn't want them gone for good after all!

I think the main problem with Robbie is the guy who plays him is an awful actor. What could of been a good storyline has been awful because of bad casting. Him also having to look up to a lot of people while trying to be all hard really doesn't work.
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im not a massive Megan/Robbie fan BUT anybody who is going to give Katie what for is ok by me
  • laineythenomadlaineythenomad Posts: 3,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it only me that suspects Robbie is actually Declan's son? Perhaps all this is leading up to Megan exposing Declan as a sibling abuser? Just a thought.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

100% agree.
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    one hopes smug n mug have gone for good, they are awful, and as for kateh, all this wounded pride stuff over this wedding is well OTT she's become an even bigger pain in the arse since shacking up with podgy declan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, like a decent pair of platform shoes or a set of stilts even - that would be a good start. :)

Praying they pair him up with Scarlett, it'll be comedy gold.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LilyC wrote: »
    I think the main problem with Robbie is the guy who plays him is an awful actor. What could of been a good storyline has been awful because of bad casting. Him also having to look up to a lot of people while trying to be all hard really doesn't work.

This is it for me to! The height thing has never bothered me but the boy who plays him is a completely useless actor that has just dragged the what could and should have been an interesting character down that is the problem! They'd be wise to just recast the role ASAP while he is away!