Louis Smith Appreciation Thread (2)

Comments

• KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's pressing her chests into him! :eek: (Where's the 'vomit' emoticon??) Louis has some new party beads!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member

:o :mad:
    Forum Member
    Hi Korky, Missed you this morning.
    On the positive note, I like Louis' new party beads! :)
  • daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    Lol, Korky! Does this displeasure from you (and Sophie;)) mean that Louis has been naughty enough to incur the wrath that his Mistress threatened last night?!:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello there, Sophie! I don't go online until the evening (or occasionally afternoons). Louis was SO late to bed but at least he wasn't ill or accosted by drunks in the street! It will be an early night for him tonight. I think he'll need pampering (as opposed to chastising) by us all later! :D
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's pressing her chests into him! :eek: (Where's the 'vomit' emoticon??) Louis has some new party beads!

Or he's pressing his chest into hers - either way he looks very happy about it!
    Forum Member
    lucy777 wrote: »

This is what I thought too!!! :eek::o

Typical male..:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, Korky! Does this displeasure from you (and Sophie;)) mean that Louis has been naughty enough to incur the wrath that his Mistress threatened last night?!:p:D

No, Daisy, as he was being his polite self in withstanding the girl's obvious flirting. He couldn't help but tolerate her intimacy, I suspect, but behind his smile.....well, who knows? She doesn't look like 'wifey material' though, does she? :mad:
    Forum Member
    I dunno, Korky! I think he may actually like her, or 'want' her (if you know what I mean :o:cool:). But you're right, can't see him taking her home to meet his mum!
    Forum Member
    He'll wise up eventually. :)

Should we take bets on the first interviewer / prat to ask him:
    ...So Louis, what exactly attracted you to your new good friend? :rolleyes:

There are times when he seemed lonely and detached, so a period of fun with his mates could be in order... (minus #drunken antics). :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, of course she may be nice and sweet and as an ex-gymnast they have that topic in common. It's odd that Louis hasn't 'keeked' this time. ;)
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    lucy777 wrote: »

That's what I thought Lucy :) He's definitely not trying to get away from her, is he? ;):D
    Forum Member
    The tweet below from someone at the club says it all:

The girl that was all over @louissmith1989 was an absolute #Worldie #Unreal :o
    Forum Member
    Sophie P wrote: »
    The tweet below from someone at the club says it all:

The girl that was all over @louissmith1989 was an absolute #Worldie #Unreal :o

Okay, for this old lady over here, I take it that 'Worldie' is not a compliment?! :eek::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis has specifically stated on several occasions that he detests girls throwing themselves at him and that this behaviour is unattractive.........:confused:
    Forum Member
    Sophie P wrote: »
    He'll wise up eventually. :)

Should we take bets on the first interviewer / prat to ask him:
    ...So Louis, what exactly attracted you to your new good friend? :rolleyes:

There are times when he seemed lonely and detached, so a period of fun with his mates could be in order... (minus #drunken antics). :p

I think this too, Sophie.:( I really hope he finds a nice girl soon. I think he needs that in his life right now. I bet he'd much prefer to spend time with someone special in his new home than out partying every other night.

Yes, of course she may be nice and sweet and as an ex-gymnast they have that topic in common. It's odd that Louis hasn't 'keeked' this time. ;)

And photos have been almost non-existent this time too! Hmm...:cool: Although I think that because he was obviously with someone at the club; this probably stopped other women from asking him for pictures.
    Forum Member
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Okay, for this old lady over here, I take it that 'Worldie' is not a compliment?! :eek::p

Afraid it is, Lindy! When a girl is called a worldie it means she's hot (world class). :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Afraid it is, Lindy! When a girl is called a worldie it means she's hot (world class). :rolleyes:

Thanks daisy.....I had just looked it up and was trying to digest this information:o

She doesn't look that hot to me.....but then I'm not a man in his twenties (thank goodness! :p)
    Forum Member
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Thanks daisy.....I had just looked it up and was trying to digest this information:o

She doesn't look that hot to me.....but then I'm not a man in his twenties (thank goodness! :p)

The pictures of her from last night aren't really the most flattering. This is her website. She looks better in the pictures there.

http://www.pascalcraymer.co.uk/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The gallery of pictures and blog only confirm my first impressions.......
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The gallery of pictures only confirms my first impressions.......

No offence Korky but that's a bit harsh! Louis obviously enjoys her company & we all want him to be happy don't we? :)

But yes, I agree not wife material but he's only 23!!
    Forum Member

Sorry the word 'Worldie' is urban for a Hot /Sexy/Party girl (like in a hip hop video) = Not potential wife material!

It is a back-handed compliment :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Sophie. :) Should Louis therefore be careful about tarnishing his own reputation and future by associating with these types?

He may be only 23 but he's looking for a wife now.
    Forum Member
    I think I'll reserve judgment on this one myself, because I want Louis to be happy and if Pascal is doing that for him at the moment, then that's fine with me, as long as she never hurts him. Also in the unlikely event that he ever reads this forum, I worry that he'd be upset reading all these posts about her. :(

Also I truly believe that he's just having fun, and has no intention of 'putting a ring on it'!
    Forum Member
    When Louis mentioned the "mystery girl" before the Strictly Tour, we had such high expectations and joy for him - mainly because he talked so much about wanting someone special / potential wife material / mother of his children.

I think we are surprised now (ok, I'm shocked) by his choice of good friend! However, maybe she is his choice (for right now) :o :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.