Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Private schools depend on funds, profile. Be a hard thing to prove he was having problems specifically because of the show. Who knows.
    How many doctors sold Michael Jackson large quantities of drugs and enabled him because he was famous? Doubt that was in the medical counsel rulebook.
    But just from looking at the kid on the show, pretty obvious he's gone from cute kid to cocky so i believe KP on that one.
    Didn't she die Juniors? Thought so
    She'd have to, he'd be in court before she knew it. But she has taken them off, more or less - quite significant thing for her to do - how can anyone say its not genuine when she could have got thousands of pounds for doing shoots with them since, yet she hasn't.

Again, she married these men. She's hardly bringing a different bloke home each night.

Hate to point out the obvious but if they are being paraded around on his reality show with a million viewers hardly much chance of them not being recognised is there. :confused:

As i've tried to say twenty times, its not about moral high ground or him and her. It's about the kids. If the mother has the slightest thought that the kids are being affected he should take them off TV because its just a TV show - your kids are meant to matter more than your career.

1.I personally think there's nothing wrong with the way Junior behaves.
    2. How did marrying Alex help the kids? It made it worse for them, they were at the wedding, believed it all, thought he was their step-daddy. If she'd just dated him for a while it would have never happened.
    And she didn't marry Leo. Now she's married someone else she doesn't know.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Fair enough Cyril they were in more tonight :) Still think that compared to episodes like the CAN TV Dubai ones the way they are featured is different now. I don't dispute that the show needs content and that various outings/situations are set up to provide it but I don't believe his relationship with Emily is artificially staged or that he's a neglectful Dad who only turns it on when there's a camera pointed at him. Perhaps that's not what you're saying but it seems to be implied in some of your posts.

I think you have probably seen more episodes than me so in a better position to comment. I have actually noticed a change come to mention it. Since Shiver TV have been making it, seems a lot more soapy, feature just a few main characters, seems structured more professionally. I think with CAN it really was a case they did just go and shoot whatever he was doing and try to make it work.I don't particularly feel what you are suggesting but think I am more suggesting those aspects are maybe "amped up" to make good tv.

I agree he needed the reality shows after the jungle and after his split with Katie to boost his profile but surely he's well known now? Other presenters are able to win contracts without having to reveal their personal life in a reality show so I think it's going to be down to how well he performs in 60MM for starters.

Yeah 60MM will be interesting. Thpugh i'd hazard a guess they'll tweak the format so lots of disadvantaged people - a bit extreme home makeover edition type format. I'm not sure without the profile he would be able to win presenting contracts - i wouldnt say hes the strongest presenter on the circuit. But its not just about doing reality to get presenting jobs - obviously having the profile of being on TV week in/week out gets him all the paid engagements he is asked to turn up to.
  • workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does he use their kids for his tv work when their mother doesn't want them exposed.
    The only access the media circus has to Katie price's kids is through Peter Andre who uses them to make money.if it wasn't for the kids who would be interested in watching Peter Andre.
    Face it he is a rotten father.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I just caught the last bit of 'My Life' haha that man what is he like.
    Hey Emily I've got us tickets for safari in Africa
    Yeah like totes been there already
    Pete sulks
    Pete cuts bagel/self harms & ends up in hospital to try & avoid holiday
    Claire won't have it, he's going and that is that
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you have probably seen more episodes than me so in a better position to comment. I have actually noticed a change come to mention it. Since Shiver TV have been making it, seems a lot more soapy, feature just a few main characters, seems structured more professionally. I think with CAN it really was a case they did just go and shoot whatever he was doing and try to make it work.I don't particularly feel what you are suggesting but think I am more suggesting those aspects are maybe "amped up" to make good tv.

Yeah 60MM will be interesting. Thpugh i'd hazard a guess they'll tweak the format so lots of disadvantaged people - a bit extreme home makeover edition type format. I'm not sure without the profile he would be able to win presenting contracts - i wouldnt say hes the strongest presenter on the circuit. But its not just about doing reality to get presenting jobs - obviously having the profile of being on TV week in/week out gets him all the paid engagements he is asked to turn up to.

I don't think our understanding is that far apart Cyril, unless they have a 24 hr live feed then they have to select material and as soon as you do that you inevitably start to tell a particular 'story' and emphasise one aspect over others. So yes 'being a single dad' has been there from day one but it's a genuine part of his life and not a 'fraud'.

Some of the outings with the kids are no doubt set up to make good TV but I would guess there's practical reasons involved too as they'd need suitable locations that allow filming. Hopefully that means that they're only filmed for controlled sessions and not followed around in their everyday lives. (Before anyone starts I agree they should stop filming the kids completely and I think his fans would continue to watch without them).

I think Emily was only featured when they were already very sure of their feelings for each other and there's been a progressive disclosure to create a 'story arc'.

Think your right with 60MM and they'll play to his strengths as 'caring' Pete.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think your right with 60MM and they'll play to his strengths as 'caring' Pete.

Good news for Snow Patrol, that. :o
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Private schools depend on funds, profile. Be a hard thing to prove he was having problems specifically because of the show. Who knows.

How many doctors sold Michael Jackson large quantities of drugs and enabled him because he was famous? Doubt that was in the medical counsel rulebook.

:rolleyes:: As I said, your arguments in her defense are getting more and more ridiculous..

Didn't she die Juniors? Thought so

:confused: What has that got to do with anything? It doesn't excuse your ludicrous claim that she dyed a baby's hair to try and cover up the fact PA was not her biological father. Don't try backpedalling because I and others on here remember exactly what you said!

She'd have to, he'd be in court before she knew it.

Why doesn't she take him to court then? If she feels that strongly about it that's what she should do.

Again, she married these men. She's hardly bringing a different bloke home each night

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Cyril, seriously if you are trying to come across as an intelligent man making comments like that just makes you look the complete opposite. So. if the kids have another 6 'daddies' before they reach adulthood that's ok as long as she marries them.:rolleyes:

Hate to point out the obvious but if they are being paraded around on his reality show with a million viewers hardly much chance of them not being recognised is there. :confused:

Regardless of what their father does SHE made a public declaration that SHE was removing them from the public eye completely, therefore she shouldn't take them with her on promotional work and on book signings where she knows there's going to be lots of photographers.

As for the argument about there being no harm in posting the odd picture on twitter, when she has publicly announced that she wants to withdraw them from the public eye then it makes her look like a hypocrite and a liar.

Also, Jeff Braizier is often used as an example on here because he made the same declaration about his kids as KP...ever seen a picture of his kids on twitter?

You can try and twist things as much as you like in your attempts to defend her but the fact remains..she hasn't stuck to what she said SHE would do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    :confused: What has that got to do with anything? It doesn't excuse your ludicrous claim that she dyed a baby's hair to try and cover up the fact PA was not her biological father. Don't try backpedalling because I and others on here remember exactly what you said!

Your memory's terrible then. Without getting too far into the kids I said that she dyed her hair. What I said was, because she didn't like the colour. In fact there is an article specifically talking about princess's hair colour. I didn't say it was to hide the parentage. Yes I did make a comment about the parentage but I didn't say it was anything to do with why she did it. People assumed that.
    Why doesn't she take him to court then? If she feels that strongly about it that's what she should do.

I think there are restrictions on what legally can be done, not sure - i'm no lawyer. that's what i've heard.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Cyril, seriously if you are trying to come across as an intelligent man making comments like that just makes you look the complete opposite. So. if the kids have another 6 'daddies' before they reach adulthood that's ok as long as she marries them.:rolleyes:

That's not what i'm saying Nicola - i'm saying they haven't just popped in and out of their lives. Even KP can't organise a wedding in a day - so i'm assuming theres a lot more contact between the couple of guys and the kids before she's married them. It's being made to sound like they are complete randomers and they arent.

Didn't PA introduce the kids to Elenn Rivas, and now Emily?

Regardless of what their father does SHE made a public declaration that SHE was removing them from the public eye completely, therefore she shouldn't take them with her on promotional work and on book signings where she knows there's going to be lots of photographers.

As for the argument about there being no harm in posting the odd picture on twitter, when she has publicly announced that she wants to withdraw them from the public eye then it makes her look like a hypocrite and a liar.

Again, what's the point? A mother feels she can't have control of whether her kids are paraded around on reality tv - ludicrous and shameful.
    Also, Jeff Braizier is often used as an example on here because he made the same declaration about his kids as KP...ever seen a picture of his kids on twitter?

He can't - it would break the agreement he has.
    You can try and twist things as much as you like in your attempts to defend her but the fact remains..she hasn't stuck to what she said SHE would do.

And he hasn't had the balls to do what any decent man should do in the circumstances - all to keep his TV show going. Like it or not you can't twist that one either.

But then again, although i'm sure you'll be eye rolling your little heart out at me bringing CP into it - but when Kate left she mentioned having the kids involved was connected to the management. So maybe the blame doesn't lie entirely at his door, but then again we get into the old chestnut of he should have control of his own life which is blatently obvious he doesn't.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ian hyland wrote: »
    Dad was my second guess.

:eek::D
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Pete sulks

:D Loving your take on My Life:D
    Didn't PA introduce the kids to Elenn Rivas, and now Emily?

It sounds like he never hid them from Maddy Ford, either. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1254317/Peter-Andre-admits-month-fling-glamour-model-Maddy-Ford.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete sulks

I loved the look over his shoulder to his people for "what shall I do next". Ive planned a trip to Kenya and just discovered shes actually been on two safaris to Kenya and lived there already.. Why didnt you tell me he retorts and she said she did.

What she should have said "you are a self absorbed twonk, who doesnt listen"
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I loved the look over his shoulder to his people for "what shall I do next". Ive planned a trip to Kenya and just discovered shes actually been on two safaris to Kenya and lived there already.. Why didnt you tell me he retorts and she said she did.

Hehe I notice that too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Hehe I notice that too!

I thought it was interesting too that on Mothers Day, calls her mother from his car and he started chirping first as he is so important and is being filmed of course:D:D

How sad that Emily chose to go to Andre's to be filmed having lunch with him and buying fish and not going home to spend time with her own mother on Mothers day. Says it all really. She is away at university, but gets to his at weekends and is filmed rather than spending time with her own mother.

As Kate had the kids, Andre probably didnt want to be alone, as it reminds him that he lost out on Mothers Day :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Kate had the kids, Andre probably didnt want to be alone, as it reminds him that he lost out on Mothers Day :rolleyes:

Also when the mother said Happy Mothers Day to pete, the mother and father of his kids. Very telling.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was interesting too that on Mothers Day, calls her mother from his car and he started chirping first as he is so important and is being filmed of course:D:D

How sad that Emily chose to go to Andre's to be filmed having lunch with him and buying fish and not going home to spend time with her own mother on Mothers day. Says it all really. She is away at university, but gets to his at weekends and is filmed rather than spending time with her own mother.

As Kate had the kids, Andre probably didnt want to be alone, as it reminds him that he lost out on Mothers Day :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Or, whilst plucking thoughts out of thin air......... maybe it reminded him of the Mother's day the 'mother' p*ssed off, left them and was pictured wasted and sprawled across a table. Now that's really sad, I'm sure you'd agree :rolleyes:
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He was totally floored when she said, "I've been on safari there twice.... and ... ummm, of course we lived there for two years when I was little. Remember ? I told you?"

He just looked blank, so clearly when they'd had that conversation he hadn't listened particularly, or remembered.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete sulks

Ha! I love your reviewage! :D:D BIB brilliant! Perfect visual. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    workhorse wrote: »
    Why does he use their kids for his tv work when their mother doesn't want them exposed.
    The only access the media circus has to Katie price's kids is through Peter Andre who uses them to make money.if it wasn't for the kids who would be interested in watching Peter Andre.
    Face it he is a rotten father.

I don't like the guy but you and I have different ideas of what a rotten father is.

Fred West - Rotten father
    Josef Fritzl - Rotten father
    Peter Andre - Come off it!
  • cynet2007cynet2007 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Pete show gets nearly a million viewers but he can only manage to sell a few thousand albums!

Now most singing artists always sing a song or two in their dire self obsessed documentaries but not Pete!

Is it because if he does the viewers will leave in their droves or is it because he is trying to portray himself as more than just a singer?

Just find it strange that you never hear a song he has made and sung for just a few seconds on his show!

Getting back on track with regards to his children he is shamelessly pimping those two kids out for his own gain. Do not agree with the over exposure of his children and finding this unacceptable in truth as the kids are not being able to have a normal happy life because they are being exposed in this manner. No one doubts he loves his children but feel he is blinded by cameras and fame.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

I asked this question the other day. In the last series Emily & Peter took the pugs for a walk, then in another episode towards the end of the series I saw Porridge in the garden wearing a bark collar. I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but the ones I have watched I haven't seen the Pugs.

Perhaps he has decided to let them grow up out of the glare of the spotlight?
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on your definition of 'a few' Cynet , his Accelerate album sold 125k , Revelation sold 300k and Angels & Demons still tbc. If you watch the show then you'll have heard one of his joint compositions twice per episode as he co-wrote the theme music. I expect he'd be delighted to sing more on the show but the production company probably rein him back as sadly it's not to everyone's taste.

Sounds like we're all unanimous in wanting to see the children withdrawn from filming.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Depends on your definition of 'a few' Cynet , his Accelerate album sold 125k , Revelation sold 300k and Angels & Demons still tbc. If you watch the show then you'll have heard one of his joint compositions twice per episode as he co-wrote the theme music. I expect he'd be delighted to sing more on the show but the production company probably rein him back as sadly it's not to everyone's taste.

Sounds like we're all unanimous in wanting to see the children withdrawn from filming.

Withdrawn from the media ..full stop
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Withdrawn from the media ..full stop

No one can possibly argue with that, surely?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    No one can possibly argue with that, surely?

It's time they were allowed a chance to grow up unknown by us the general public ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps he has decided to let them grow up out of the glare of the spotlight?

:D:D:D Love it. Pugs have been protected

Gemma Wheatley's priceless remark after Andre met Clegg:

"Boris last year, Clegg this year, Cameron next and then King Pete":rolleyes:

She has obviously spent too long trailing after Andre and is clearly missing the days of tabloid journalism
This discussion has been closed.