✭✭✭
And that it's just men who are too ashamed to admit they are gay

See the whole article on the Showbiz section

What a horrible, misinformed man

Comments

• attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yawn. Yet another gay person who complains about bigotry and being persecuted but then makes silly, ridiculous statements about bisexuals. He is no better than people who claim homosexuality doesn't exist. Seriously, how do people not see how hypocritical and moronic they are being when they complain about bigotry but then do I themselves. Remarkable.
  • DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And his explanation for Lesbians?

Dumb dumb man. How does he explain bi sexual men happily out and in relationships with men?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yawn. Yet another gay person who complains about bigotry and being persecuted but then makes silly, ridiculous statements about bisexuals. He is no better than people who claim homosexuality doesn't exist. Seriously, how do people not see how hypocritical and moronic they are being when they complain about bigotry but then do I themselves. Remarkable.

Other examples being??
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just because you don't understand someone elses sexuality, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

I have a very good friend who has had relationships with both men and women so how would Biggins explain to her that she doesn't feel what she feels?
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does.

I've seen video evidence.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does.

I've seen video evidence.

:D::D:D
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member

You make some rather insightful points, I have to say.
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher Biggins is an ignorant moron of absolutely zero relevance. Please don't think his ridiculous views are in any way representative of gay people in general.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    Christopher Biggins is an ignorant moron of absolutely zero relevance. Please don't think his ridiculous views are in any way representative of gay people in general.

His views might not be representative, but sadly they're aren't that uncommon. A lot of gay men (and lesbians for that matter) claim that bisexuals either don't exist or are sluts.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Christopher Biggins exist, or is he a made up character like Keith Lemon ?
    Or is he just bitter because a woman hasn't fancied him ?
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Biggins even gay? Its one big act with him any time I have seen him on a show.
  • David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be more precise, he seems to be saying bisexual men don't exist.

Which I think he's concluded because bisexual women are usually more open and willing to say so were as bisexual men being open is not as talked about probs because of the whole macho thing.

Stupid outdated opinion and I'd expect someone like him to have more sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »

Oh of course, it certainly doesn't apply to most gay men and women. But sadly some of them have these opinions and it is shockingly hypocritical.
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't know what he is talking about . There are people who are sexually attracted to men and women , so they are bisexual .its very clear .but I saw in America on the Tyra Banks show , men who do Pay Gay . Straight men having sex with gay men for money . It was equally as stupid as Biggins . Some guys were having active and passive sex with other Men , but still claimed to be straight . Why couldn't they admit to themselves to be bisexual ?
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Biggins has always been an ignoramus.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And that it's just men who are too ashamed to admit they are gay

See the whole article on the Showbiz section

What a horrible, misinformed man

Where's the link to the article then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biggins has always been an ignoramus.

Too true. I can't believe he won I'm a celebrity, he was unpleasant on that too.

Some people's logic is so backwards. It's like a few people saying they thought George Clooney might be gay because he isn't married "at his age". What? 1. He was married before and is now getting married again 2. How does not being married= gay. It's the kind of absurd thing people said in the dark ages. It's not just straight people who say such stupid things about the LGBT community either, as Biggins has proved.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem as thought Biggins is saying that bisexuals should just come out and say that they're gay. Biggins isn't exactly known for being rational about things anyway. He's a complete scatter brain. Anything that this man says about a serious subject should be taken with a very large fistful of salt.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a567199/christopher-biggins-bisexuals-ruin-womens-lives.html#~oCKI7y74V6Rj0K

All he's good for is making people laugh at times.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of gay people seem to have a massive chip on their shoulders about bisexual people. It's offensive to say that they don't exist, and you'd think that a group of people who'd spent years and years trying to overcome discrimination would be a little bit more sympathetic towards bisexual people.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    He's a complete scatter brain. Anything that this man says about a serious subject should be taken with a very large fistful of salt.
    I wouldn't take anything he says with a large fistful.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    What a dim individual that man is. To be fair, he wasn't exactly likeable in the first place.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So his basic premise appear to be that, because he lived a lie for years, that everyone else who doesn't fit into this neat little gay box must also be living a lie as well? What an idiot.

How do people who are openly bisexual and have relationships with both men and women fit into his comments?
  • jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder , if you were as thick and stupid as he is , no one would go near you and he must be thankful for what he gets , if any at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of gay people seem to have a massive chip on their shoulders about bisexual people. It's offensive to say that they don't exist, and you'd think that a group of people who'd spent years and years trying to overcome discrimination would be a little bit more sympathetic towards bisexual people.

Perfectly put!
  • Goblin QueenGoblin Queen Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do so many people, including gay people, have such a huge issue with bisexuality? I truly don't get why it would be anyone else's problem as long as those involved are honest and harming no one.