Perez Hilton and baby pictures - awful

Comments

• *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly. If characters like this applied through normal adoption channels they would not get past first base. I deeply despise this cash-for-birth industry and I include Mr and Mrs Elton Furnish in that too. Adoption through proving your worth as parent material yes...renting a womb and buying a baby...:mad::mad::mad:

I just cannot believe that people who happily and DELIBERATELY deny their baby the love and security of his/her mother, especially in the formative years, can truly have the child's best interests at heart...only their own.

I waited a long time to have children, as I didn't meet my husband until my mid thirties. If I hadn't met him, I wouldn't have had children, as no way would I deliberately choose to deny my precious children the love of a father.

But no one really seems bothered that these men are happy to deny their children a MOTHER of all things??!!:confused: One of the most, if not THE most, important figures a child can have in his/her life.

But as long as they get their baby, right...So utterly selfish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you guys seen how he gets his baby to stop crying? By screaming back at him. Video is on his website. I'm amazed.

http://perezhilton.com/2013-03-26-how-to-calm-a-crying-baby-by-perez-hilton#respond
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really do despair any time I make a rare foray onto the Showbiz section. Yes, Perez is an odious being but some posters can barely disguise their prejudice. And honestly, anyone who thinks that nature has some sort of 'intention' as if it is a sentient being is beyond stupid....
  • lyndalahugheslyndalahughes Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    I really do despair any time I make a rare foray onto the Showbiz section. Yes, Perez is an odious being but some posters can barely disguise their prejudice. And honestly, anyone who thinks that nature has some sort of 'intention' as if it is a sentient being is beyond stupid....

BIB: Oh it's trash, but you still come looking.

The 'intention' is to say nasty things to someone who makes a living (cash) from making other people miserable.

I support gay surrogacy, I thought the surrogate agencies checked gays out for suitability, obviously not in this case.

I know a gay couple who are doing it right now, they are expecting twins - different sperm, but same egg donor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB: Oh it's trash, but you still come looking.

The 'intention' is to say nasty things to someone who makes a living (cash) from making other people miserable.

I support gay surrogacy, I thought the surrogate agencies checked gays out for suitability, obviously not in this case.

I know a gay couple who are doing it right now, they are expecting twins - different sperm, but same egg donor.

To be fair, I hate Perez and I only came looking because I saw his name in the title.:D

Fair enough if people want to say horrible things about him, but that's not what I was complaining about. I was talking about the more general points being made about gay people having children and some of the bizarre comments e.g reference to 'Mr & Mrs Elton Furnish' (whoever the hell they are) and the comment:
    He's gay, nature did not intend for him to have an option...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I never actually said that the Showbiz section was trash. But it is.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,490
    Forum Member
    He's gay, nature did not intend for him to have an option...:sleep:
    Modern science gives him the option....:cool:

That's a view I find totally abhorrent.

Nature didn't "intend" for us to have the internet, but here you are using it. Who is this Nature by the way, and why are they so important?

And being gay is as natural as being born white, or with brown hair, or with blue eyes- no matter what the Religious Fundies try and tell us all.
    Forum Member

Nature didn't "intend" for us to have the internet, but here you are using it. Who is this Nature by the way, and why are they so important?

And being gay is as natural as being born white, or with brown hair, or with blue eyes- no matter what the Religious Fundies try and tell us all.

Very true, if it's not nature or natural then where does it come from? I think certain types now use nature instead of the more offensive 'normal'.

We're all created for a reason, ALL of us (including Perez Hilton).
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    And I never actually said that the Showbiz section was trash. But it is.

I think most know it is, but it's an escape from the mundane.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »

No I don't think they 'have to' (see my previous point). I just think that they should and that adopting a child who needs a parent is a more admirable thing to do than creating yet another one simply because their ability to love a child relies upon it containing their own DNA.

In that case, no one should have children as there are plenty of children who needs homes all over the world for people, who wish to procreate, to adopt.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    In that case, no one should have children as there are plenty of children who needs homes all over the world for people, who wish to procreate, to adopt.

I agree - and certainly egotistical idiots with too much money should consider the option before spending vast sums of money to artificially create another baby/drain on the world's resources just because they think their DNA is so damned special.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    I agree - and certainly egotistical idiots with too much money should consider the option before spending vast sums of money to artificially create another baby/drain on the world's resources just because they think their DNA is so damned special.

personally, i dont want kids right now, but maybe one day i will and i would probably adopt just because i dont personally have the need to have a child that is biologically my offspring, but i can see why others might. it's sort of the same reason babies are more likely to be adopting than a 10 year old.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    personally, i dont want kids right now, but maybe one day i will and i would probably adopt just because i dont personally have the need to have a child that is biologically my offspring, but i can see why others might. it's sort of the same reason babies are more likely to be adopting than a 10 year old.

But I can see why a baby would be preferable to an adoptee as they could raise them with their own values and morals. A 10 year old already will have a lot of his/her opinion on the world formed, plus adopting a 10 year old means you've missed out on bonding over some of the most important years in your child's life. It's a tough ask of anyone.
  • morecowbellmorecowbell Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Have you guys seen how he gets his baby to stop crying? By screaming back at him. Video is on his website. I'm amazed.

http://perezhilton.com/2013-03-26-how-to-calm-a-crying-baby-by-perez-hilton#respond

:mad: That was DEEPLY unpleasant. Poor thing looked terrified. I don't care that he is a gay man with a child. I don't care if he is black, white, green, gay, bisexual , straight. The only thing I care about is that the child is bought up properly with care and love. Screaming at him is not doing that! What an idiot!
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    Have that baby in the bath with him is very dangerous..

Lots of people (myself included) take their newborns swimming. Being in warm water is very relaxing for them (as they spent 9 months floating around in the stuff) and the skin to skin contact is also very good for bonding and relaxing the baby.
  • MiddleotroadMiddleotroad Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad: That was DEEPLY unpleasant. Poor thing looked terrified. I don't care that he is a gay man with a child. I don't care if he is black, white, green, gay, bisexual , straight. The only thing I care about is that the child is bought up properly with care and love. Screaming at him is not doing that! What an idiot!

It was a mildly inappropriate thing to do. Baby looked a bit disconcerted. Disapproving even. We don't know what this guy will be like as a parent, but his kid has (AFAIK) a healthy, solvent father who really wanted him. Which is more than many kids have.

Perez Hilton has a persona that some people are able use against him as an excuse for what is really prejudice against all gay parents.
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a mildly inappropriate thing to do. Baby looked a bit disconcerted. Disapproving even. We don't know what this guy will be like as a parent, but his kid has (AFAIK) a healthy, solvent father who really wanted him. Which is more than many kids have.

Perez Hilton has a persona that some people are able use against him as an excuse for what is really prejudice against all gay parents.

I have no prejudice against gay parents, I am just opposed to people - all people - buying babies. Some people suffer from extreme paranoia when an opinion they dont like is put forward. Tough.
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone should report that idiot to the child protection services. I really don`t think he is stable enough to care for such a precious baby.
    Elton John wouldn`t do anything as idiotic...I don`t think any parent in their right mind would.
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Being gay is perfectly natural, I agree...but also homosexuality and procreating poses an obvious catch-22. Unless a gay man is happy to sleep with a woman. When gay men say they have the 'right' to be parents you have to remind them that, while yes they might - to an extent - but they can only be parents if a woman is willing to give her baby away to them. Their 'right' is solely dependent on women agreeing to carry their sperm. Until men start growing wombs that is..;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way he makes the baby's hand wave at the cameras is stupid too. He's not even a month old.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This baby has a mother, but it will never experience that. Because of Perez.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    This baby has a mother, but it will never experience that. Because of Perez.

A mother's love in those first few weeks is so important.
  • maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A thread on Perez Hilton, and three pages in and (unless I'm mistaken) nobody has posted this horror he was involved in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWYXIuuI-Rg
    (WARNING: This video may traumatise you)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    A mother's love in those first few weeks is so important.

I just despair at you. Parenting isn't defined by gender. Think about children who's mothers die in child birth, mothers that can't cope and give up responsibility to the fathers. Children raised by their god parents, extended family, before we even get on to same sex relationships. Being a parent is the lessons you teach your child, how it's raised, who's there for it, who loves it. Not the gender of that person.
  • finkfink Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »

Hilton is channelling his inner Peter Dinklage in that photo.