Celebrities who look much older than they claim to be

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    The entire female cast of TOWIE (the ones I'm aware of anyway) look 15 years older than their actual age. A combination of excessive sunbed use, too many Botox sessions at too young an age, 15 inches of slap and those ludicrous trout pouts and veneers make them all look like middle aged women trying to look younger

I ain't bein funny hun but you're just well jel babes, innit?
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Sophie Anderton. God knows how old she is these days but every birthday seems to knock a year off. She'll be 18 soon.

Oh and Snit (22). But whatever she's owning to she's incredible for every year over 40.

There's a lot like that.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gail force wrote: »
    Sinita looks like she could easily be mid forties. Always thought Geri Haliwell looks in her fifties as well.

Saw Emma Bunton in Hampstead a while ago she looks way older than the other spices.

OMG forgot about Geri, looks years older than she claims to be :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gail force wrote: »
    Sinita looks like she could easily be mid forties. ...

She just doesn't knock years off, she knocks decades off.

Sinita was having hits over 27 years ago, and she was mid 20s even then.

I saw her age reported as being 41. No way.

She'll be early 50s, like Simon Cowell.

I bet she's about 53.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just doesn't knock years off, she knocks decades off.

Sinita was having hits over 27 years ago, and she was mid 20s even then.

I saw her age reported as being 41. No way.

She'll be early 50s, like Simon Cowell.

I bet she's about 53.

This did get printed last year and she hasn't sued :D

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5065332/Simon-Cowells-50th-treat-for-Sinitta-who-says-she-is-44.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Well I still think the 50th wasn't true. Last year, she would have been 50 on her 52nd birthday.:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I still think the 50th wasn't true. Last year, she would have been 50 on her 52nd birthday.:D

I worked with someone who did that. Had a huge 30th birthday party and we later found out she was actually 33 at the time :blush:
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How about joshep minala? A footballer players for lazio in italy.

Looks in his 40s but is still a teenager
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am agreeing with all the replies so far. Someone I forgot to mention before as looking much older than her mere 16 years is Lorde. In some photos she looks like she in her 30s, facially.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Margot Robbie looks about 35, she is only 23.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Prince William is only a year and a bit older than me but he looks like he's in his forties. Losing his hair so early on hasn't helped.
  • karapote monkeykarapote monkey Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That rapper Pitbull (stupid name). Says he was born in 1980 but looks way older than me and I'm 38.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Pippa Middleton, very old looking skin. Kate Moss is looking a bit rough around the edges too. Katie Price, goes without saying really, she has destroyed herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beccaann wrote: »
    Pippa Middleton, very old looking skin. Kate Moss is looking a bit rough around the edges too. Katie Price, goes without saying really, she has destroyed herself.

Yes, to all of these. Especially Pippa Middleton and not just because I dislike her but because she's held up by the tabloids as how all women should be.

Katie Prince has looked rank for years, and I only found Kate Moss to be beautiful during the early - 1990s or so. She's looked rough for ages to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 27 and Lady Gaga is supposedly a few days younger than me. I refuse to believe this

Also, Amanda Abbington (Martin Freeman's girlfriend). She was in Dream Team back in 1999. I re-watched this series recently and if she was really just 25 in it, i'm the Queen of Sheeba. I reckon she's about 45 rather than 39.

Didn't know Lady GaGa was claiming 27. That is hilarious.

Amanda Abbington is an odd one - in Sherlock , when she smiles she looks mid-thirties, if she looks upset/angry/sad whatever, then late forties. I'm somehow inclined to believe her claimed age to be honest.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm 27 and Lady Gaga is supposedly a few days younger than me. I refuse to believe this

Also, Amanda Abbington (Martin Freeman's girlfriend). She was in Dream Team back in 1999. I re-watched this series recently and if she was really just 25 in it, i'm the Queen of Sheeba. I reckon she's about 45 rather than 39.

Amanda Abbington is 40 this month born Feb 28 1974 ( born at Edgeware Hospital and there are records that match that under her birth name ) I think she looks about her age.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Regarding Sinitta, the tabloids in recent months have all been saying she's 50 and she even had a '50' reference on her Twitter account a while back. It appears that she'd previously been extracting five years from her real age!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Amanda Abbington is 40 this month born Feb 28 1974 ( born at Edgeware Hospital and there are records that match that under her birth name ) I think she looks about her age.

So do I.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Nicole Sherzinger.
    When I first saw her vid I assumed she was about 35.
    She looks like a Hollywood 40 now.
    Dunno what it is about her
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always thought Geri Halliwell looked a good 10 years older than what she claimed to be in the early Spice Girls. Same as Fergie. Christine Bleakley looks around mid 40s to me - how old is she supposed to be? Madonna did quite well for her age I thought, certainly up to Confessions on the Dancefloor. Now she looks well into her 60s with bad pillow cheeks and plastic surgery.

As for guys, the actor who plays Nick Tildsley in Corrie looks about 15 years older!

Oh and just remembered Lindsay Lohan. When she was about 22 she honestly looked about 20 years older. Now she just looks about 12 years older :D
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicole Sherzinger.
    When I first saw her vid I assumed she was about 35.
    She looks like a Hollywood 40 now.
    Dunno what it is about her

My sister is convinced she's 50!

Florence Welch
    Sam Faiers
    Kerry Katona
    Sarah Harding
    Pitbull
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nw0307 wrote: »

Oh and just remembered Lindsay Lohan. When she was about 22 she honestly looked about 20 years older. Now she just looks about 12 years older :D

It seems like nothing ages a person faster than drugs.

Kerry Katona is another example. She looks like she's 40 or so and has done for years.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,891
    Forum Member
    OMG forgot about Geri, looks years older than she claims to be :blush:

I remember back in the Spice Girls heyday thinking she looked much older than her age. However, even though she's not turned back the clock or anything I think she has improved with age. She's naturally very pretty with good bone structure.
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    She had a crystal meth addiction so it probably aged her a bit

Did she???:o