The Beckhams haven't been photographed together for ages.

Comments

• di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    VB obviously appreciates art more than literature then ..... isn't this the woman who said she's "never read a book"....
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    di60 wrote: »

Exactly. Hardly like she's struggling on her own with a buggy, suitcases and four kids! ;)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    VB obviously appreciates art more than literature then ..... isn't this the woman who said she's "never read a book"....

I'd forgotten about that. :D

She probably thinks Van Gogh is a Dutch fashion designer, and Rubens is a shade of red lippy.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hear you! And the funny thing is, no one calls him out on not flying out to meet her on her birthday. She makes the effort to take the kids to their father, but obviously it is just to cling onto him, and not wanting to let him go.

That's it! You're getting the hang of it now. No matter what happens, it will always be HER FAULT.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I'm not saying they have split up - I don't think they have because they will stay together for the image and the brand. I don't think there has been any sex in that marriage for a long time and I would bet everything I own that Harper was concocted in a specially gender selected test tube.

that is the 1 thing that I do believe she designed and not just put her name to :cool:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Beckhams have an art collection and are friends with Sam Taylor-Wood, so they may well have an interest in art beyond the financial aspect.

But I'm sure they would have entered the Louvre discreetly if they'd have wanted to.

The new photo -op is clearly older child pushing younger child in pushchair in busy places, people seem to find it newsprintworthy and cute.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snobbery I imagine.
    Unless the Louvre has installed a "No Entry for Footballer's Wives" sign since I was there last.

And the fact they have 'shock horror gasp' regional accents :rolleyes:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Beckhams have an art collection and are friends with Sam Taylor-Wood, so they may well have an interest in art beyond the financial aspect.

But I'm sure they would have entered the Louvre discreetly if they'd have wanted to.

Ones they've coloured in themselves presumably. ;)

IIRC they're supposed to have a big collection of Damien Hurst's stuff, but as most of it's produced en masse by his minions, it's not a guarantee of quality. With them it's probably just being able to say ''Oh, I've got a half-mill Damien Hurst in the dining room'' and not having any real appreciation for art like lots of nouveau riche celebs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Ah F&T, there are no winners here. If they're no longer together as a couple, then she's a terrible person for maintaining the illusion for the brand, dontcha know, and if they are still together, then she's a terrible person for not flying to be with him on her birthday or turning up to watch him kicking a ball. :cry::mad:

Oh and don't forget she never smiles either, her most evilest crime of all. ;)

I must be the the worst girlfriend of all time then because it's my OH's birthday on 4th May and I will be away with my friends for the weekend. Caister Soul Weekender or spend the day with the OH - no contest really ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    That's it! You're getting the hang of it now. No matter what happens, it will always be HER FAULT.

Just like it was her fault he couldn't keep it in his trousers because she doesn't eat or smile enough so who can blame him for shagging his PA? :rolleyes:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Just like it was her fault he couldn't keep it in his trousers because she doesn't eat or smile enough so who can blame him for shagging his PA? :rolleyes:

Goldenballs shagged the Abomination???:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Well, of course. she is such a miserable cow, that he had to marry her, and because she is such a miserable cow he had to cheat on her, and she is such a miserable cling on who just doesn't understand he wants her to let him go. Poor guy is unable to use his own brain, and is tied to the smileless miserable cow,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the fact they have 'shock horror gasp' regional accents :rolleyes:

How on earth were they allowed into Paris?? :eek:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE...FOREVER!!!!:eek::eek::D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, of course. she is such a miserable cow, that he had to marry her, and because she is such a miserable cow he had to cheat on her, and she is such a miserable cling on who just doesn't understand he wants her to let him go. Poor guy is unable to use his own brain, and is tied to the smileless miserable cow,

You forgot to mention what a miserable cow she is.
    Quite frankly I'm surprised she hasn't been blamed for unemployment, the banking crisis and the arms race aswell.
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just don't get VB, she's all shy and demure in public, head down, shades on, and then tweeting photos of herself in her bathroom mirror, or blowing out candles on her birthday cake, or other 'private' family moments, why?
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    You forgot to mention what a miserable cow she is.
    Quite frankly I'm surprised she hasn't been blamed for unemployment, the banking crisis and the arms race aswell.

She is such a VILE miserable cow, that she can share the blame with any other female with successful career, who gets hated on here. The horrendous creature had the nerve to take her kids to the Louvre after all, she should have kept the money in the UK, and saved the UK economy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is such a VILE miserable cow, that she can share the blame with any other female with successful career, who gets hated on here. The horrendous creature had the nerve to take her kids to the Louvre after all, she should have kept the money in the UK, and saved the UK economy.

Especially when her kids wouldn't know culture if it bit them on the arse because having a footballer and an ex popstar for parents, they must all be as thick as two short planks. Did I mention she's miserable and she needs a good meal inside her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D Hadn't thought of that one, but good point. :D

Miserable cow cares more about the French than she does her own people.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312442/Victoria-Beckham-dresses-style-takes-family-fine-art-Louvre.html

I'm sure three young lads and a 2 year old girl loved their trip to the Louvre. :rolleyes:

Many comments about her wearing high heels when carrying the child..

I have a comment too but on this story which is similar...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312693/Victoria-Beckham-brood-make-stylish-return-London-luxurious-private-jet.html?offset=0&max=100#comment-29850369

In fact it was pointed out it had been a while since pish and bucks were seen together..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Miserable cow.
    How DARE she even try to expose her children to culture? The nerve!!
    Just who on earth does she think she is?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miserable cow.
    How DARE she even try to expose her children to culture? The nerve!!
    Just who on earth does she think she is?

:D:D

I've always been totally amused by the retort of jealousy but I am now beginning to wonder if there is a grain of truth in there somewhere.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not saying she's a terrible person for it..but aw Lexi...wouldn't you just really, really want to spend your birthday with your beloved if there was no obstacle to it?

But she may have had business in London! And really, Daisy, it's not as if they're in the first blush of romance where they neeed to show the world they're in love (like certain other people I could but won't mention ;)). They've been together for yonks, not being together on the day itself for me is just normal for people with busy lives. Anyway, I'm not keen on him so if she found something better to do than watch him obsessively arrange birthday candles in straight lines while talking in his squeaky voice, good for her. ;)
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harper has the same nuby monster sippycup that my son has :D