Teen Wolf Season 3 - Sky Living Strikes Again!

PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just a heads up for any UK based Teen Wolf fans who don't know, but Sky Living have dropped Season 3! :confused:

The latest trailer looked so too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDjN5l7Pp1Q

Source - http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2013/05/la-screenings-sky-living-drops-mtvs-drama-series-teen-wolf/

Comments

• Alan51Alan51 Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky Living really do not care about their viewers, first Chuck, then Drop Dead Diva, now they dump Teen Wolf which was one of their highest rated shows. The people in charge clearly have no idea on how to run a tv channel
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So where is it going, sky one?
  • PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    So where is it going, sky one?

Nowhere as yet. No UK channel has picked it up.

The problem is its a few seasons in, which means a lot of channels will pass on it, like as mentioned above Chuck.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no I loved this show.

Who can I complain to?
  • Anti StaticAnti Static Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    I'm really disappointed by this news, especially considering some of the other crap they buy for that channel.

To be honest Sky damaged their own viewership of TW last year when they censored the second season to bits so they could keep it at 8 o'clock to capture the twelve year old Twilight fans. Apparently many people gave up watching it on Sky for that reason and decided to stream it online instead. Looks like I'm going to have to find out how to do that myself now. :(

Really not impressed with Sky at all. :mad:
  • waterlooenderswaterlooenders Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    That's disappointing!
    Maybe it's because this season is much longer at 24 episodes instead of the usual 12?
    I know a lot of people who just downloaded the episodes last year because of the month long wait, but I didn't really mind and waited.
    I hope someone picks it up soon (MTV would make sense?), I also hope we only get a week or two wait, spoilers are difficult to get away from.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do like the article's use of "Based on the feature film of the same name..."

The name of the film/show is one of very few things that are the same (along with a couple of character names). :D

This is indeed very poor news, my wife will not be best pleased.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gutted, it was the highlight of my summer:(

Come on, ITV2, pick it up, I absolutely beg you!
  • FCUKFCUK Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was in huge shock when I found out. What the hell?? They dropped Chuck which shocked me to high heaven but somewhat understood (decided to wait and brought dvd) as the show lost many viewers but was still higher then most shows hitting 4/5/6 seasons. TW was such a huge hit for the channel and I've no idea why they dropped it but apparently with new pilots shows coming in, they are looking to change their shows about. They gave the same reason when they dropped Chuck but since then the only new show I can see is Hannibal which isn't that great and is just another crime drama, like we haven't got enough already. Other then that there is nothing new happening on that channel to replace Chuck or Drop Dead Diva which I didn't watch.

Another reason why I think is that it is 24eps this season and so the cost of the show would be doubled, maybe much more and living just want to be cheap skates and get it for zilch. It's a massive show with great potential otherwise there wouldn't be 24eps so surely someone will pick it up right? I understood that Chuck didn't cause it was the last season but this has got I think several more seasons in the bag.

Can anyone pinpoint to where I can download it? Cause with it starting in 2weeks I don't think a channel will be picking it up right now and air it within the next month. If UK does get it, i'd suspect we would have to wait approx. 3 months before it gets aired. So anyone know where i can download?
  • Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess I'll be getting it ANOTHER way then. Heh, and I'll be able to watch it without Sky Living's POINTLESS EDITING.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    ITV2 should pick it up but I'll be watching it online anyway :D, the show is so good and I'm so impatient.
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Such a pity to hear that Sky Living have dropped Teen Wolf but I guess like other people I will find another way to watch it rather than waiting for another channel to pick it up in a year time!
    Forum Member
    If no other channel pick it up, I'm sure MTV will? It is their show afterall?
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would seem a logical stablemate for The Vampire Diaries on ITV2, at the moment it's all alone surrounded by Petre Andre and his ilk. :D
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely MTV UK would air it?
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rorschach wrote: »
    It would seem a logical stablemate for The Vampire Diaries on ITV2, at the moment it's all alone surrounded by Petre Andre and his ilk. :D

That's what I'm hoping for, it would give them something to air during the summer months until TVD came back.

Surely someone will pick it up:(
  • LMLM Posts: 63,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alan51 wrote: »
    Sky Living really do not care about their viewers, first Chuck, then Drop Dead Diva, now they dump Teen Wolf which was one of their highest rated shows. The people in charge clearly have no idea on how to run a tv channel

They were likely dumped because of poor ratings, where as the likes of Grey's anatomy and Elementary are popular and bring in good cable ratings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Channels like Fox or Watch certainly wont bid for it and I highly doubt Sky1 would so the only other channels I see is ITV2 which seems the more possible choice and MTV. Maybe E4, though....they have got quite a lot of great shows on there and may not have enough schedule time.

But someone said it's a lot harder to buy a show when it's been aired on another channel before. I wonder when and if we'll get news as to who picks it up....
  • CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully a channel will pick it up, and it won't be another Rescue Me or Breaking Bad.

Not only do we have to deal with the possibility of a show being cancelled, but even when it isn't one of our channels decides enough is enough.
  • LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watch it online anyways :)
    I'm so ANRGY at Colton Haynes not being on this season, I was almost not going to watch it! But I love Tyler Posey (Scott McCall), Dylan O'Brien (Stilles) & Tyler Hoechlin (Derek also. But Colton Haynes (Jackson) is the reason I started watching it :(

They need to get rid of Crystal Reed (Allison Argent), she is so dull & has no charisma!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the chances of it getting picked up right now are less then half. Mainly cause it's 2 seasons in already and not many shows that get dropped from the channel gets picked up by some else. The new season starts soon and I can't wait to see of it gets aired here so will have to resort to downloading. And they wonder why piracy...and illegal downloading is a major issues. Well here is a warning, don't drop a series before it actually finishes.

But lets keep our fingers crossed...we may be proved wrong.
    Forum Member
    I watch it online anyways :)
    I'm so ANRGY at Colton Haynes not being on this season, I was almost not going to watch it! But I love Tyler Posey (Scott McCall), Dylan O'Brien (Stilles) & Tyler Hoechlin (Derek also. But Colton Haynes (Jackson) is the reason I started watching it :(

They need to get rid of Crystal Reed (Allison Argent), she is so dull & has no charisma!

I didnt like his character that much, especially in S2 when he got that restraining order on Stiles and Scott but what's the point of him being alive in the S2 finale if he's not going to be in S3 :(. I'm also super annoyed Erica won't be back, she was F L A W L E S S and I didn't think Matt would actually be dead...:(
  • LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Erica too. Yeah, Colton Haynes got kicked off for doing the Leona Lewis video for 'Trouble' :(
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Erica too. Yeah, Colton Haynes got kicked off for doing the Leona Lewis video for 'Trouble' :(

I read he left because he was demoted to guest appearances and was offered a regular job on Arrow.
    Forum Member
    I read that he left because he wanted more money, lol so many rumours.