Clive Holland

louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The presenter of Cowboy Trap on the BBC has been sacked and had all of his BBC contracts terminated, after a lady who had her experiences with a 'cowboy builder' made into a show, complained that he had behaved in an inappropriate manner. Perhaps he did overstep the mark by exchanging emails with the lady, after the filming of the show, I don't know what BBC criteria is; the lady in question says he was misleading her because he didn't tell her he was in a relationship - he is an engaged father of two. I don't feel he was leading her on at all; if she had any concerns, all she had to do was google him. 'A woman scorned' is an expression which jumps to mind. She is angry because he doesn't want a relationship with her, but it is none of her business whether he is engaged, married or single. To act in a way which caused someone who appears to be a nice guy, to lose his job, his income and the means of supporting his family is plain nasty. There was no mention of any emotional involvement between the two, so the only conclusion I can come to, is that she wanted to hurt him like she feels he hurt her. Hope another tv station employs him; I like him as a presenter, he's all for helping people know when they are entitled to their rights and catching the bad guy. Good luck, Clive. You're better than this. This lady wants to be ashamed of herself.

Comments