Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Ladies I'm back after being under sedation:D

I see we have a new tangoman lover in our midst. Welcome vflambee, you'll rweally rweally love it here.:) Have you joined our sweep yet?

I'll have a pwroper read of the thread and be back later. I will say this before I go. You can't say the A listers didn't do the handsome Peter proud! I mean, a fwormer X factor contestant and em, Amy Childs. Big time celebs were out in fworce to support Big Nit!!!:p

Ps I see Kwerry was on holiday somewhere sunny and vwery, vwery private;-)

Just call if you need a top up Hmmbop, you too Goaty, here to help:p

http://whencrazymeetsexhaustion.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/meannurse.jpg
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am bursting with excitement ! my children have clubbed together and I am going to see Peter Andre at the SECC in Glasgow on the 18th oct

This is an early christmas present and I am so chuffed , especially as my 2 daughters have been nominated to accompany me.
    We will be going out for dinner afterwards, now I know my children don't share my appreciation of PA , but the fact that my daughters are willing to sacrifice their time to accompany me to the concert means a lot.
    I have no idea where we will be situated and I don't really care.
    I have the best children in the world....go me !!!!!:D
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vflambee wrote: »
    ... am a little intwigued as to why the soft "r" has hopped from t'other place to this one though! Whatever the weason ... it's made me chuckle!

I guess the excess leaked out from the 1M+ viewed thwead and dwibbled all the down the DS Showbiz forum into this one. Perhaps one day this thwead too will reach a million views... Welcome to the Suffering, vflambee. :D

Speaking of numbers and views, have you chosen your Big Nit chart position yet? I believe all numbers - more or less - between 3 and 40 are available for consideration.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    I am bursting with excitement ! my children have clubbed together and I am going to see Peter Andre at the SECC in Glasgow on the 18th oct

This is an early christmas present and I am so chuffed , especially as my 2 daughters have been nominated to accompany me.
    We will be going out for dinner afterwards, now I know my children don't share my appreciation of PA , but the fact that my daughters are willing to sacrifice their time to accompany me to the concert means a lot.
    I have no idea where we will be situated and I don't really care.
    I have the best children in the world....go me !!!!!:D

I can't do anything other than share your Orange happiness, Momma. :D And nominate your children for above and beyond the call of duty COTY awards. :p

PS. No really, that's lovely, and I'm really happy for you. Hope you get a great seat up close and personal with Petey. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    I can't do anything other than share your Orange happiness, Momma. :D And nominate your children for above and beyond the call of duty COTY awards. :p

PS. No really, that's lovely, and I'm really happy for you. Hope you get a great seat up close and personal with Petey. :cool:

Thanks Bela ,
    I will report back and let you all know how jaw dropping and knee trembling the whole night was ! ;-)

No , honestly , it was a huge surprise and knowing my kids and the way they take the mick over my affection for PA , this was the last thing I expected.
    I raised them well :D:D:D
  • vflambeevflambee Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    I guess the excess leaked out from the 1M+ viewed thwead and dwibbled all the down the DS Showbiz forum into this one. Perhaps one day this thwead too will reach a million views... Welcome to the Suffering, vflambee. :D

Speaking of numbers and views, have you chosen your Big Nit chart position yet? I believe all numbers - more or less - between 3 and 40 are available for consideration.

Haha! I thought as much ... such hilawity can't help but spew elsewhere. Tis natuwal, innit.

After careful consideration, maybe I will plump for position number 47. Never twacked his musical "caweer" and actually haven't a clue what's in the charts these days, but 47 is my age and seems a good a number as any to go for!
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I was listening to my local commercial radio station. Now, this doesn't happen very often in my car, namely because I think local commercial radio is sh1te! Unfortunately, during my brief spell listening, the entertainment news came on and whose dulcet (massively OTT Australian twang, more like) tones came out if the airwaves? None other than TM. He was blabbing on about how he knows he has a lot to prove and has been in 'the industry' (that makes me chuckle:D) for a long time and it will take people a while to 'get it' and appreciate his 'new ' sound.

I noticed they didn't follow the sound bites up by playing BN. It's even too rubbish for my crappy local radio station standards! This is the station that still play Shania Twain!:blush::o
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Thanks Bela ,
    I will report back and let you all know how jaw dropping and knee trembling the whole night was ! ;-)

No , honestly , it was a huge surprise and knowing my kids and the way they take the mick over my affection for PA , this was the last thing I expected.
    I raised them well :D:D:D

I've said it before and I'll say it again momma11.......PA doesn't deserve fans as lovely as you.

Have a great time and give your family a huge boot on the bum from an anonymous person on the net.:D

Much love xx

Btw.........are you a weegie too? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've said it before and I'll say it again momma11.......PA doesn't deserve fans as lovely as you.

Have a great time and give your family a huge boot on the bum from an anonymous person on the net.:D

Much love xx

Hahahaha :D

Not a weegie DD, Ayrshire born and bred :)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Much love xx

Ain't that the twuth?

Bless you momma. Take lots of pics of Tangoman for us to laugh at, er, I mean admire:D;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D *** SWEEPSTAKE UPDATE *** :D

What number will TM's new album get to ......

Anna.Nuttall - 85

Artlesschaos - 72

Azura's Star - 100

Bela - 63

Betty Britain - 82

Blondie X - 55

Blue Eyed lady - 74

bunny55 -

Butterface - 53

Cazzz - 41

changa -

Cym - 98

Cyril_Sneer - 54

Daisy Bennyboots - 44

DiamondDoll -

Ella71110 - 69

Essex Angel* - 92

Goaty - 1

Gortonian - 60

Hmmbop - 2 (funniest thing I've heard in a long time)

j0anne - 75

Kat_12 - 65

kiviraat - 38

livingdeadgirl - 50

Momma11 - 10

NotaTypo - 73

Not fussy - 96

The Prumeister - 147

scone -

Vflambee - 47
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much as I want to win, it would amuse me so much more if Hmmbop or Goaty won the furthest out prize.

Anyone any ideas what the prize for the real winner could be?

Oh a DOTY-type award, I think? I'm sure we'll find a suitable one.... :cool:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I was listening to my local commercial radio station. Now, this doesn't happen very often in my car, namely because I think local commercial radio is sh1te! Unfortunately, during my brief spell listening, the entertainment news came on and whose dulcet (massively OTT Australian twang, more like) tones came out if the airwaves? None other than TM. He was blabbing on about how he knows he has a lot to prove and has been in 'the industry' (that makes me chuckle:D) for a long time and it will take people a while to 'get it' and appreciate his 'new ' sound.

I noticed they didn't follow the sound bites up by playing BN. It's even too rubbish for my crappy local radio station standards! This is the station that still play Shania Twain!:blush::o

Slightly embarrassing that the radio station wouldn't play any of Big Nit, but I''d imagine they need all the listeners they can get.
    In a way, Tangoman's remarks are quite clever.
    If Big Nit doesn't sell very well, he can argue that it wasn't because it was a pile of cr@p, it was because the record-buying public didn't properly appreciate it.
    I'm actually getting a bit worried about the sweepstake. I think I may have been a bit over-optimistic about Tangoman's ability to shift enough copies to make it to 100.
    Is there a "won't trouble the charts in any way" option?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, that'll be why. We're not sophisticated enough to 'get it'. :D

Nothing at all to do with the fact that it's weak, tinny poundshop Bublé.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poundshop Bublé.

:D:D:D

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/exclusive-video-interview-emily-macdonagh-peter-andre-leaving-baby-amelia-watch
    The engaged pair were the picture of love's young dream

Discuss.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter and Emily on the purple carpet

pic.twitter.com/hg6ka4gBbL

And I thought Emily wanted privacy
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why did he bother dragging her out when she didnt want to go? So much for a night out together - he was hosting so presumably leaving her on her own for most of the evening.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Why did he bother dragging her out when she didnt want to go? So much for a night out together - he was hosting so presumably leaving her on her own for most of the evening.

I wonder if the lady is protestething a bit too much - and helping to bolster love's young dream's credentials as the world's most devoted parents, although the doting DOTY certainly missed a trick by not bursting into tears on the red carpet at the thought of being apart from Juny Wuny, Bister and Pigeon.
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought Emily's reaction to the question was the same as most new mums on a well earned night out.....feeling guilty about leaving the little one. I doubt she would have been on her own as you say as Claire Powell is stood next to her. Am sure she had a great night despite her being "dragged out when she didn't want to go" ;-)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the lady is protestething a bit too much - and helping to bolster love's young dream's credentials as the world's most devoted parents, although the doting DOTY certainly missed a trick by not bursting into tears on the red carpet at the thought of being apart from Juny Wuny, Bister and Pigeon.

And maybe he could have thrown in a little ditty about how sad he is not to see that other one whose name he can't quite remember
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrybob wrote: »
    I thought Emily's reaction to the question was the same as most new mums on a well earned night out.....feeling guilty about leaving the little one. I doubt she would have been on her own as you say as Claire Powell is stood next to her. Am sure she had a great night despite her being "dragged out when she didn't want to go" ;-)

Well I'm never going to win MOTY:D

When my little boy was 4 months old, he was sleeping for a good old stretch of a few hours at a time. I used to feed/wind/ cuddle him then put him in his Moses basket or cot, wait around until he had nodded off, stick the baby monitor on, and really enjoy my free time. Be it a glass of wine watching telly, nipping out to see one of my friends, going to a spin class or out for a meal with my other half. I also, like millions of other mums am able to appreciate my love for my child and how my time with them is special, but can still be a person all on my own, who doesn't 'miss' their child for a few hours, when they're most probably asleep anyway. But that's just me. We are all different as mums. I'm sure Emily ended up enjoying herself, despite not wanting to leave Amelia for a few hours! Like I said, it looks like I'm never gonna get that MOTY crown that I covet sooo very much!:p

Having said that, Emily's words sound great spin, and very much in fitting with the image that is being so very carefully crafted for her. Oh, I'm such an old cynic!!;-)
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Must have slipped dear Emily's mind that she was also out the evening before at PA's launch of Big Nit with Amy Childs, as well as attending the Butterfly Ball.......

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2014051518763/peter-andre-album-launch/

Peter Andre and his partner Emily MacDonagh enjoyed a date night on Wednesday for the first time since the birth of daughter Amelia.

The Australian musician's other half spoke to HELLO! Online at the launch of his new album Big Night in London, and admitted she was nervous about leaving her little one at home for the first time.

When asked how the baby was doing, Emily told us: "She’s doing well. It’s the first time I’ve left her at home since she was born. My mum’s looking after her and I’ve called about five times to check up on her but she’s sleeping."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must have slipped dear Emily's mind that she was also out the evening before at PA's launch of Big Nit with Amy Childs, as well as attending the Butterfly Ball.......

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2014051518763/peter-andre-album-launch/

Peter Andre and his partner Emily MacDonagh enjoyed a date night on Wednesday for the first time since the birth of daughter Amelia.

The Australian musician's other half spoke to HELLO! Online at the launch of his new album Big Night in London, and admitted she was nervous about leaving her little one at home for the first time.

When asked how the baby was doing, Emily told us: "She’s doing well. It’s the first time I’ve left her at home since she was born. My mum’s looking after her and I’ve called about five times to check up on her but she’s sleeping."

Looks like KP isn't the only one who needs to keep a chart/ graph of all the porkies!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must have slipped dear Emily's mind that she was also out the evening before at PA's launch of Big Nit with Amy Childs, as well as attending the Butterfly Ball......

I noticed that little fantasy being peddled too. ;-) This is her 3rd night out sans baby. Not a thing in the world wrong with that so why lie about it? Bizarre.
    Looks like KP isn't the only one who needs to keep a chart/ graph of all the porkies!:D

A porkie pie chart. ;-)
This discussion has been closed.