Bones

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
Forum Member
I love bones and cannot wait for season 7 to start on sky living,does anyone know when it starts up again?
Also what do yous think will happen with bones being pregnant?

Comments

• richparrrichparr Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    According to Geektown:

Bones, Season 7 - Sky Living – 16th November 2011 at 9pm.

Looking forward to it as well. :)
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh it IS a new series, i thought it had ended!!
  • Jaycee DoveJaycee Dove Posts: 18,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As Emily was pregnant in real life they had to take a break in filming. So the new series was delayed in the US. It is set to be only half a series for that reason and they were planning to top up with that weird spin off show they launched in the last series of Bones. But I read the other day that they are filming some extra stand alone episodes of Bones that they were going to show later (next summer?) but that might now be slotted in earlier without reference to any story arc and so shown during an extended new series. Not sure if that has been finalised one way or the other yet.
  • srhDSsrhDS Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fear this season tbh. We've lived through one pregnancy recently and it ruined the Hodgins character. Booth is going to be equally ruined by this season I fear.
    So we'll have Hodgins and Angela ohing and ahing over their baby and Booth molly coddling Bones, this season has the potential to be dreadful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    Oh, I absolutely loved the first episode of the season, thought it was very well done (:
    srhDS wrote: »
    I fear this season tbh. We've lived through one pregnancy recently and it ruined the Hodgins character. Booth is going to be equally ruined by this season I fear.
    So we'll have Hodgins and Angela ohing and ahing over their baby and Booth molly coddling Bones, this season has the potential to be dreadful.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you feel it ruined Hodgins?
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me to Awesome episode. Promo for episode 2 HERE
  • debscondebscon Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    I've seen the first episode already. Actually I've had it on a constant loop on my lap top LOL!!! I thought it was fabulous and it might just beat that darn curse!!!!

The ratings in the US were the best for a premier since Season 4 so it seems people want to see them as a couple. Let's face it Brennan will be an "interesting" girlfriend ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    debscon wrote: »
    I've seen the first episode already. Actually I've had it on a constant loop on my lap top LOL!!! I thought it was fabulous and it might just beat that darn curse!!!!

The ratings in the US were the best for a premier since Season 4 so it seems people want to see them as a couple. Let's face it Brennan will be an "interesting" girlfriend ;)

Aye, I hope it does! I know we have limited evidence so far, but it seems, at least, that they still bicker, they still work well together as a team, Brennan is still a little socially awkward and Booth is still a little stubbornly proud, and they've still got that spark together- not to mention that the other characters still seem strong! So fingers crossed it continues in the same vein :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go Brennan and booth:D

Sneak peak for the next episode :cool:
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    oceanic815 wrote: »
    Aye, I hope it does! I know we have limited evidence so far, but it seems, at least, that they still bicker, they still work well together as a team, Brennan is still a little socially awkward and Booth is still a little stubbornly proud, and they've still got that spark together- not to mention that the other characters still seem strong! So fingers crossed it continues in the same vein :)

Thats good to hear. I've never been a B/B shipper so it doesn't make a difference to me whether they are together or not, their relationship is not why I like Bones but i'm glad it seems to be working.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how many more episodes I have to put up with before she has the baby?

I can't stand pregnancy story lines, especially when they are only because the actress is pregnant in real life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol no idea when she is due tbh probably around December January time.

promo
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how many more episodes I have to put up with before she has the baby?

I can't stand pregnancy story lines, especially when they are only because the actress is pregnant in real life.

there are only 6 episodes this year then it's in a break till April and I've read she won't be giving birth before the break so you'll have to put up with it for a while longer!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    i only watched up to season 3 then stopped watching and know started watching again and angela as had a baby and booth and brennen are going to be parents which episode and season did they get together and what episode did angela give birth i will have to see if i can watch somewhere online to catch up with whats been happening
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    that all happened last season
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    k33f wrote: »
    that all happened last season

thanks for that i may bye the dvd set for season 6 to catch up
  • petestanpetestan Posts: 3,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    there are only 6 episodes this year then it's in a break till April and I've read she won't be giving birth before the break so you'll have to put up with it for a while longer!!!

Is this why it wasn't on last night? I've just realised the episode I taped is a repeat, did I miss them saying that was it for a while last week?
  • SonofaBeastSonofaBeast Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    I really need to start watching this again. I've only got up to season 3 and that was a couple of years ago when I bought the DVD. Gotta love Angela.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    I'm really glad that Brennan and Booth are finally together--I'm not sure how much longer they could have reasonably kept them apart. And even though she's pregnant because Emily Deschanel is pregnant, I LOVED last season's finale, and I agree that the Booth-Brennan dynamic is just as much fun as before.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    Lol no idea when she is due tbh probably around December January time.

promo

Baby was born on 21st September, a little boy, wonder if he'll be the baby they use in the show??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Ok Bones only aired 5 eps they decided to air ep 6 in Jan 12 thats the mid season finale and then in april ep 7 which will have bones give birth and during this we have the finder which will take it place between Jan and march/april
  • petestanpetestan Posts: 3,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karen21 wrote: »
    Ok Bones only aired 5 eps they decided to air ep 6 in Jan 12 thats the mid season finale and then in april ep 7 which will have bones give birth and during this we have the finder which will take it place between Jan and march/april

Cheers Karen21, seems rather stupid to show the first 5 then keep the 6th back to Jan 12th then another break until March / April, why didn't they just show the 6th ep. after all they showed the Grey's Anatomy mid season finale last week. :confused:
    Forum Member
    petestan wrote: »
    Cheers Karen21, seems rather stupid to show the first 5 then keep the 6th back to Jan 12th then another break until March / April, why didn't they just show the 6th ep. after all they showed the Grey's Anatomy mid season finale last week. :confused:

I agree with you Greys I belive is on another network anyway fox decided to air ep 6 Jan 12 before the premier of the finder so they can have better ratings (thats what i think anyway) you need to remember emily was on leave to have her baby so thats why thet break to march/april ep 6 supposed to air december 15 and i have no clue why they decided to change that
    Forum Member

I am so with you Greys I belive is on a another network anyway bones was supposed to december 15 that would be the mideseason finale but fox decided to change this so the finder can have a good lead in that will air after bones
    Forum Member

I know I belive Greys is another network anyway fox wanted an good lead in with the finder which will air after ep 6 in Jan december 15 was supposed to be the midseason finale then from Jan to March/april was to have emily's leave it was fox who made that choice