It's Mine... All Mine (Part 15)

Comments

• eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    I used to work with murderers and paedophiles when I did Forensic Psychiatry... I learned a lot ;):o

If you are interested in such things then can I recommend the TV show The Following... it's as good as Dexter if not as stupid ;)

I'll put it on the list.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    True. I often put pjs in with blood stains in the washing machine with no soaking beforehand and have no problems lol :o

Btw I only sometimes have blood on them because of my eczema :(

I used to have eczema but I found a change in diet helped calmed it somewhat ;)
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It'll be 24 hours until I'm asleep again. (I hope).

I should keep a diary.

I hate to go without sleep Eugene, I'm not the best sleep in the world and can last on a few hours but need some.
    Actually come to think of it, I've left stuff in there overnight and it didn't smell. Omg I'm like that!! I am forever walking in table corners, usually with my knees! Although the other week I kept walking into the corner of the freezer (or whatever it is) and told Emma how much it hurt. Then 5 minutes later she went and did it herself :eek:

I'm not fighting it anymore. I was only fighting it earlier because didn't want to fall asleep on the bus (I did!) and didn't want a repeat of last night night where I slept 6-9 and then didn't sleep til 3am this morning. But least it's placement day tomorrow and I'm leaving early so won't even fighting to stay awake :p

:D What are you like.........those low infant tables are lethal :eek:

I'm feeling bog eyed too and would not dare fall asleep on a bus..........I'd be saying things in my sleep and giving my secrets away :eek:
    Blood is a protein, like egg, and the trick is to soak it in cold water before putting it into the washing machine ;):o

I will remember that when I chop Biggy up :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    I hate to go without sleep Eugene, I'm not the best sleep in the world and can last on a few hours but need some.

I didn't wake up until half 6 tonight, so it'll be morning time again when I get to sleep, if I sleep it'll happen again.

Going to try and stay up until tomorrow night and start getting my sleeping pattern back to normal again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm, Johnny Cash now.
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suffered from that bad as a kid. I deeply empathise.
    Thanks. It's awful. I've had it since 2010 and had it as a kid aswell. I've not managed to go more than a couple of weeks without it flaring up again. Sick of it.
    I used to have eczema but I found a change in diet helped calmed it somewhat ;)
    I've often wondered if there's something in my diet flaring it. But no idea what :(

:D What are you like.........those low infant tables are lethal :eek:

I'm feeling bog eyed too and would not dare fall asleep on a bus..........I'd be saying things in my sleep and giving my secrets away :eek:
    I also have to have some sleep, even if it's very little. They are serious lethal! Bless you Mrs T. I hate falling asleep on the bus because obviously no idea whether I'm snoring or talking to myself or what...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last things I added to my i-Pod were some Mogwai remixes, the first Poppies album and the last Faith No More album... that will do for three weeks ;):o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've often wondered if there's something in my diet flaring it. But no idea what :(

Why not get tested! ;)

I always wanted to be a dermatologist but apparently you have to be quite bright :o:(:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not get tested! ;)

I always wanted to be a dermatologist but apparently you have to be quite bright :o:(:cry:
    Sounds like too much hassle. But I will ask when I get an appointment. Went to book one today as I need to be seen for something before the weekend & they only had one appointment left which was a telephone consultation. Argh! So means I'll be up at 8am on Friday attempting to get an emergency appointment :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't wake up until half 6 tonight, so it'll be morning time again when I get to sleep, if I sleep it'll happen again.

Going to try and stay up until tomorrow night and start getting my sleeping pattern back to normal again.

You will do Eugene, it will be mind over matter now and I know you can do it :)
    Thanks. It's awful. I've had it since 2010 and had it as a kid aswell. I've not managed to go more than a couple of weeks without it flaring up again. Sick of it.

I also have to have some sleep, even if it's very little. They are serious lethal! Bless you Mrs T. I hate falling asleep on the bus because obviously no idea whether I'm snoring or talking to myself or what...

:D:D I dread to think what you'd be saying, you'd be nattering them to death in your sleep :p
    Why not get tested! ;)

I always wanted to be a dermatologist but apparently you have to be quite bright :

I could have been one, I can get under peoples skin :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I talk in my sleep but apparently (according to various partners) it's just word salad and makes little sense :o;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D I dread to think what you'd be saying, you'd be nattering them to death in your sleep :p
    Hehehehe :D I'm sure I would be ;)
    I talk in my sleep but apparently (according to various partners) it's just word salad and makes little sense :o;):D
    Ah bless :D I don't usually make sense when I talk in my sleep either according to what people have heard.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only two words that come out regularly are Maxwell and Teddy... my supposed son :rolleyes: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only two words that come out regularly are Maxwell and Teddy... my supposed son :rolleyes: :D
    LOL :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hehehehe :D I'm sure I would be ;)

And you know I'm joking too ;)

Having a little read around for a few mins before I die........shattered now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know you so well :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been told I laugh in my sleep.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you are off to bed then sleep well... I hope The Growler is not too problematic tomorrow ;):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww that's cute.
    If you are off to bed then sleep well... I hope The Growler is not too problematic tomorrow ;):)
    Hehehe :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure I sound either concerned or angry... which is weird because I laugh a lot :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eugenespeed
    silentNate
    Mrs Teapot
    CrazyLoop
    twassington

:eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭