Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which bit? Its well known she was close to Simon, and everybody saw Rylan on her show?

So not quite sure which bit needs backing up

So who out of the ones I mentioned did she know before they were on tv? Meeting Rylan on her show doesn't count as knowing him before.
    I don't know what Cowell has to do with the convo?
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    So who out of the ones I mentioned did she know before they were on tv? Meeting Rylan on her show doesn't count as knowing him before.
    I don't know what Cowell has to do with the convo?

She may have known Rylan before her show it happens. He has been known for years on the circuit around essex, surrey, sussex, kent.

Cowell/Syco connection is Rylan. CP/KP both have Cowell connections, thats why PA has been a guest/audience member a bit.

I believe she has known Lauren Pope, possibly more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @TheNevCan Neville Hendricks
    CP was not with me when she started her relationship with Drew. But everything she did with Drew was to get

@TheNevCan Neville Hendricks
    a reaction from me, which she never got and it then went out of control.

He strikes me as a man of pride who wouldn't want to admit to himself that his women was having an affair behind his back - but from what i gathered that was what set NP off at first.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She may have known Rylan before her show it happens. He has been known for years on the circuit around essex, surrey, sussex, kent.

Cowell/Syco connection is Rylan. CP/KP both have Cowell connections, thats why PA has been a guest/audience member a bit.

^ Is this an attempt at being vague yet knowledgeable?
    She may have known Rylan? She knows Simon, and Rylan has been on Xfactor...so this means she had a quiet word in SiCo's ear?
    So she didn't know the TOWIE lot before TOWIE then? Why would she? They've only just become famous and she doesn't live in Essex.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cowell/Syco connection is Rylan. CP/KP/PA all have Cowell connections.

Cyril at one time Lauren Pope and Kirk Norcross were clients of Blacksheep management, but not before Towie started, around 2011 Lauren is no longer with Blacksheep and for a very short time Kirk was with Can.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    ^ Is this an attempt at being vague yet knowledgeable?
    She may have known Rylan? She knows Simon, and Rylan has been on Xfactor...so this means she had a quiet word in SiCo's ear?
    So she didn't know the TOWIE lot then? Why would she? They've only just become famous and she doesn't live in Essex.

I have no idea about TOWIE, dont even watch it or know who is in it ... i just knew about Lauren and at one point she was meant to be giving her management advice. I dont keep a watch on who she is pictured with day in day out.

As for Rylan, the connections are there. Google X-Factor and look at how many of the final 12 contestants (out of 80,000 auditionees each series) have past connections to people around the show. Hard pressed to find one who doesn't.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He strikes me as a man of pride who wouldn't want to admit to himself that his women was having an affair behind his back - but from what i gathered that was what set NP off at first.

Sorry Cyril, Nev and Claire had split up before the Court case between Claire & Katie over Katie's allegations about Claire and Peter.

Kerry Katona let it out of the bag when she joined Can Management and was staying at Claire's house. Drew was after they split.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Cyril, Nev and Claire had split up before the Court case between Claire & Katie over Katie's allegations about Claire and Peter.

Kerry Katona let it out of the bag when she joined Can Management and was staying at Claire's house. Drew was after they split.

When did they first bring Drew into the show?

Something definitely happened with Nicola Partridge
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cyril at one time Lauren Pope and Kirk Norcross were clients of Blacksheep management, but not before Towie started, around 2011 Lauren is no longer with Blacksheep and for a very short time Kirk was with Can.

I think she probably has a bigger connection to TOWIE, probably consulting. She made a comment a while back that she was involved with TV production that people do not know about. Could well be TOWIE related. It's them or Syco and i really doubt Syco unless she was feeding them acts (but then again, Rylan).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He stated they had broken up and why he was angry with Claire was all down to who she got with. Sides taken and NP took Nev's side. The account may no longer have the orginal tweets yet it is all over the net and on this website what he originally wrote, along with what other accounts said and his replys.

He was one very bitter angry person that came across controlling.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,913
    Forum Member

Wasn't it reported someone told a judge she was in a loving relationship, which NP may have known wasn't correct?
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Reason....Sometimes you just don't want to get suspended from digital spy forums :D

Sorry but this little fish aint biting anymore.

As I said.....Sometimes you've just got to be the bigger person.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    I think she probably has a bigger connection to TOWIE, probably consulting. She made a comment a while back that she was involved with TV production that people do not know about. Could well be TOWIE related. It's them or Syco and i really doubt Syco unless she was feeding them acts (but then again, Rylan).

But Katie says a lot of things, after all we are still waiting for the big Hollywood movie she said was in the planning and then there was her upcoming US series where she was going to be filmed travelling across the States. If there was anything, she would say, to get one up on Pete if nothing else. And I doubt if ITV are working with her - they can't really as she was exclusively tied to Living TV.
    And Simon may like her, but he has more sense than to be associated with her on a business level, especially now things are fading for her and definitely after she allegedly got drunk and embarrassing at his 50th birthday party - he has actually been very quiet about her lately.
    Forum Member
    Eh...and you don't think the kids will tell him what happens in her house as well..
    Junior DID tell his mum daddy had been kissing a blonde and the Andre fanatics called her a liar because Andre said he was celibate. :D:D (IIRC) and it turns out he had been "dating" Maddie Ford ... You remember her..the lady he smuggled in in a van

Yes I remember Maddy Ford, I've already mentioned her...do keep up Betty.:)

Sorry but once again your information is wrong. The blonde woman he was supposedly seen kissing was alleged by KP at the beginning of September.... Maddy Ford said in her kiss and tell that she first met Pete at a birthday party for one of Michelle Clack's children on October 31st.

So how could he have been seen kissing Maddy at the time of the alleged incident when he hadn't met her yet?? :D
    Forum Member
    Just for future reference Nicola, ive gone through an image rehabilitation process at some barn in Sussex - if anyone mentions my past behaviour i'm just going to cry a lot, fly to malta and point to my sick goldfish.

:cool:

It's okay Cyril, I understand why you don't want your past behaviour mentioned.:o:o

I tell you what Cyril, I tend to respond to people like for like...If you keep it civil Cyril...so will I.

How's that? :)
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which bit? Its well known she was close to Simon, and everybody saw Rylan on her show?

So not quite sure which bit needs backing up

She was not close with Rylan until he appeared on Xfactor, yes he appeared on Signed By Katie show, but there was not one picture of them seen together after, neither was poor Rylan worthy of any tweets from her, no Happy Birthday, no tweets of support when he was to audition, well not until he had already been seen on the show, then of course there were tweets of support pretty much every week, if they were such good friends, surly she would of known he was auditioning, perhaps he forgot to mention it, no big deal really, appearing on the biggest tv show :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Man of pride :D:D:D:D You claim to know so much cyril, but appear to know very little. Have you forgot that after NH and CP splitting up, they actually got back together, to give their relationship another go, only lasted a matter of months ;)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

Sorry but once again your information is wrong. The blonde woman he was supposedly seen kissing was alleged by KP at the beginning of September.... Maddy Ford said in her kiss and tell that she first met Pete at a birthday party for one of Michelle Clack's children on October 31st.

So how could he have been seen kissing Maddy at the time of the alleged incident when he hadn't met her yet?? :D

So he had another secret blonde? Good thinking.
    Forum Member
    So he had another secret blonde? Good thinking.

Or maybe KP was lying?

Now there's a thought!:eek:
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

Perhaps it was another blonde, when people use non-disclosure paper agreements, there's not really any way of knowing who they are with...unless the kids blab :o

PA's house for sale? Momma, I haven't checked my Euromillions this week - but if I've won the rollover, it's yours :D

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26796501.html
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she was fighting the PR war - i think she was done over good and proper and not a lot she could do.

Remember her, PA and CP were together a good while. CP and KP are very very experienced PR veterans going back to the 90's - i'm willing to give all the anti KP people in here a chuckle but i just think CP and PA used how they knew she operated to "out-pwice" the Pricey.

And as for what she's been like before him or since, her media image is very hard but i'm sure she isnt like that in private - it seems more a case she's let her barriers down a got hurt a lot in private. So maybe she did do things to provoke them turning on her but it certainly shows up his "nice guy" image that he'd go along with it.

What exactly is this terrible thing they're meant to have done to her? It's been well reported that the marriage had been in trouble for at least a year before and that counselling hadn't helped. The three of them must have discussed what would happen if they separated and presumably Pete opted to stay with CAN and Katie to go her own way. Naturally this would have given him an advantage because Claire could advise him while I don't know whether Katie had any representation.

So is the shocking act that he didn't pre-warn her of exactly when he has going to leave? Perhaps he didn't know and something finally decided him. What we all saw is that once she'd escaped from CAN's control she quickly went back to being Jordan which is what lost her some of the endorsements she'd won as MOTY Katie. Pete kept his and gained more because of the dignified way he behaved.

As for CAN arranging interviews about Katie for some of his friends, I don't see the problem. The papers were full of accusations Katie was making about him. Why shouldn't they set the record straight? As posters have pointed out before she's suing for breach of privacy not libel so is choosing not to challenge the truth of what was said. I don't think being 'nice' means you can't stand up for yourself.

I think the crux of it is that she's not the PR genius you make her out to be. Good at getting attention for herself - yes - but she clearly needs reining in at times and tends to make a fool of herself when there's no one there to do it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps it was another blonde, when people use non-disclosure paper agreements, there's not really any way of knowing who they are with...unless the kids blab :o

PA's house for sale? Momma, I haven't checked my Euromillions this week - but if I've won the rollover, it's yours :D

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26796501.html

He wants a more rural home with more grounds
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    He wants a more rural home with more grounds

That house is horrible IMHO. Lack of character and plenty of space but very 'clinical' looking. Just IMHO anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Man of pride :D:D:D:D You claim to know so much cyril, but appear to know very little. Have you forgot that after NH and CP splitting up, they actually got back together, to give their relationship another go, only lasted a matter of months ;)

I think perhaps what is happening is i heard a different version to the one that seems to be spun on Twitter - the one that gets on twitter isn't neccasarily the right one. :cool:

I'm not so hot on timeline - i'm aware of it breaking down over a long time, on-off, i'm aware of her doing things behind his back at some point - and i'm aware of NP walking into a room with PA, CP, Drew and at least one other, a lot of laughing and sniggering going on, and it being made obvious that *ahem* shenanigans had been happening.

I'm not a directory on everything thats gone on at CAN over the last few years, much of it is water cooler gossip - i dont have a file of past tweets, it kind of amazes me how some people seem to be mastermind experts on all this from a few articles and tweets that may or may not be true. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was not close with Rylan until he appeared on Xfactor, yes he appeared on Signed By Katie show, but there was not one picture of them seen together after, neither was poor Rylan worthy of any tweets from her, no Happy Birthday, no tweets of support when he was to audition, well not until he had already been seen on the show, then of course there were tweets of support pretty much every week, if they were such good friends, surly she would of known he was auditioning, perhaps he forgot to mention it, no big deal really, appearing on the biggest tv show :rolleyes:

Kay .. how can you know how close she was with someone by a claim that they were not pictured together. I am close with a few people, yet i dont appear in the papers with them.

:eek:
This discussion has been closed.