Britney Spears Shaves Head! (merged)

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for Brit, she seems to be going through such a bad time.
  • MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    Stewing wrote:
    OFGS.. leave her alone.. if she wants to shave her head, why not, it is her hair .!! ..Actually she looks quite pretty bald.

If she wants to shave her head then thats fine.

But when she chooses to do it so very publicly why shouldnt people be allowed to comment?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxCherry wrote:
    If she wants to shave her head then thats fine.

But when she chooses to do it so very publicly why shouldnt people be allowed to comment?

I think she should have got someone to do it at her house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    Post natal depression is the likeliest cause of all this, IMO only of course I am not a medical expert so don't slam me, I have had PND and this sort of behaviour is not unknown.

Please someone, anyone put this girl in hospital, she is NOT WELL.
    Forum Member
    I think she should have got someone to do it at her house.

Exactly. If she wants to do that then its her own business.

But did she have to do it so publicly?

Does she think the public are gonna feel bad for her and stop with the constant critisism?

Of course they are not.

Her career and her public perception should have been better than ever after she announced the spilt from Kfed if she would have acted more wisely.

If she would have been staying home with her kids instead of drinking 24/7, flashing her gash and acting like a lager lout she would have a million times the public support she has now.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    That's quite weird, maybe it's a video shoot?

Those pics look too good to be papparrazi
  • Mizz FilthMizz Filth Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone was saying she has cancer on one of those sites but it got taken down as soon as posted.

Weird.
  • trixiehobbittrixiehobbit Posts: 4,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey, I've had bad hair days but........! :D
    this can't be for real can it?
  • familytreefamilytree Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mizz Filth wrote:
    Someone was saying she has cancer on one of those sites but it got taken down as soon as posted.

Weird.

Hair may fall out as a result of the treatment for cancer and when this happens some people decide to shave their hair off completely. I don't think Britney has shown any signs of hair loss only clothes loss! :D
  • Mizz FilthMizz Filth Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey, I've had bad hair days but........! :D
    this can't be for real can it?

It could be for a music video...

But then if you watch the pap video she sounds and looks crazy. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its weird as she was only too happen to be shot by X17 not so long ago now and even wore one of their hats :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What on earth does she think she's doing? :confused:
    It looks awful. :eek: :( :rolleyes:
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    www.x17online.com

Oh my god what has she done???!!!??! :eek:
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll soon regret it - it'll seem like ages before it grows back!
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    at least she did a better job on her head than she did on her minge
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently she says she done it because she is tired of being touched. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    I've just seen this and all i can say is why? Most of the hair she had wasn't hers anyway but shaving her head is a bit far me thinks :eek:

Edit: Saying this though she actually looks really pretty
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    The site doesn't work for me :( I want to see her head!!
    Exactly. If she wants to do that then its her own business.

But did she have to do it so publicly?

I think when it comes to Britney or any other A-lister (is Britney still A-list? :confused: ) it doesn't matter when or where you do something, you will get found out in the end - especially something like shaving your head.

Okay, the site has *just* worked - she looks unhappy in the pics. And if that livejournal comment is true, then what a bizarre twist in this story
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member

Just go to X17online
    It's on the front page it may need to be refreshed a few times its a popular site
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum Member

I think when it comes to Britney or any other A-lister (is Britney still A-list? :confused: ) it doesn't matter when or where you do something, you will get found out in the end - especially something like shaving your head.

While I fully agree with what you about they cant do ANYTHING without having an army of paparazzi following them talking pics, I still think she could have shaved her own head at home. I just cant understand why she did it so publicly?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is so sad, she must really need help. She looks very unhappy, and the need to something like this - especially in public is very worrying. She had such a great career and to think its come down to this. Some may say that she really wanted to cut of all her hair, but I doubt it under the circumstances. It seems to me like a cry for help.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anybody could just sit at home and shave off their hair - she knew people would see her doing it this way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxCherry wrote:
    While I fully agree with what you about they cant do ANYTHING without having an army of paparazzi following them talking pics, I still think she could have shaved her own head at home. I just cant understand why she did it so publicly?

She was going to get a tattoo (or tattoos) so obviously decided to do two things at once.