Orlando Bloom vs Justin Bieber

2»

Comments

• FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God I hate Bieber what a total idiot.

But has Orlando received death threats from the sheep (Bieber's fans)

No death threats issued for Orlando yet but these tweets from Justin's pathetic immature (oh, the irony!) fans make hilarious reading:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/30/justin-bieber-fans-react-orlando-bloom-fight-video/
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    Should have punched the little shit's lamps out
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    The entire world is with Orlando on this one.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is probably my favourite showbiz story of the year so far.

Also brilliant: Leo DiCaprio apparently flicking Bieber away from the table before the ruckus started.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/leonardo-dicaprio-flicked-justin-bieber-3944926
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    Not sure if its a publicity thing, but in tabs now Miranda is coming across as a right tart. She is with this one or that one allegedly, then the odd mention of a modelling job she has. So bieber could have been mouthing oh your ex sleeps with everyone thing.

Bieber should have be strangled a birth, it would have been a mercy killing.

Is she coming across as a tart? She's single. She can do want she wants. Considering Bieber sleeps with prostitutes, visits strip clubs and does sexual things with strangers in public, Orlando should ignore any "your ex sleeps with everyone" taunts.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Bieber is about as cute as a squashed turd.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    This is probably my favourite showbiz story of the year so far.

Also brilliant: Leo DiCaprio apparently flicking Bieber away from the table before the ruckus started.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/leonardo-dicaprio-flicked-justin-bieber-3944926

There were blind items before suggesting miranda cheated on Orlando with Leo. That could obviously be a loud of shite though, as most blind items are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always liked OB he doesn't seem to invite negative press and seems professional in his work.
    Beiber has a history of being a twonk even being booed at awards, trouble follows him were ever he goes.
    In hindsight I'm sure Orlando regrets his outburst, but when confronted with a jumped up douche what do you do?
    It must be hard to be separated from his ex he has a child with her. I wouldn't like some one making remarks about her if I was him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am disappointed Bloom's training from his work on The Calcium Kid didn't serve him well. As it is, he tried to defend the reputation of the mother of his child while Bieber is basically working on being the worst entitled celebrity possible at this rate as if it is his mission to prove that having money means you need not invest in common sense. I honestly hope Bieber does the Kirk Cameron route sooner rather than later.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am disappointed Bloom's training from his work on The Calcium Kid didn't serve him well. As it is, he tried to defend the reputation of the mother of his child while Bieber is basically working on being the worst entitled celebrity possible at this rate as if it is his mission to prove that having money means you need not invest in common sense. I honestly hope Bieber does the Kirk Cameron route sooner rather than later.
    I had to do a search for Kirk Cameron, ruddy hell, I can see that scenario suiting bieber very well, he's past his sell by date already.
    Perfect niche for the douche and those that are taken in by him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to do a search for Kirk Cameron, ruddy hell, I can see that scenario suiting bieber very well, he's past his sell by date already.
    Perfect niche for the douche and those that are taken in by him.

He's already appealed to God for his racist videos and for spitting on fans to show him the light. He's going to that well too often and soon it will run dry.
  • SaigoSaigo Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »
    I doubt either could throw a punch to be honest.

"Taking a swing" is such a rubbish way to punch / fight.
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saigo wrote: »
    "Taking a swing" is such a rubbish way to punch / fight.

Taking a swing sounds like a drunk person trying to punch someone while swaying and seeing double.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure Orlando Biffa' Bloom will be roundly castigated by all on here and hated on for a decade and more for trying to punch someone.

I mean that's how it works round here right.... I'm sure people wouldn't want to look like total hypocrites with double standards would they? Hmm.

Cheryl- 'Evil! Vile! What a bitch! We must call her Biffa for years and years, to demonstrate our totally irrational dislike for the pretty girl'

Orlando- 'yeah good on him, Bieber deserved it. Should have punched him more.' etc.

Ha ha. You couldn't make this kind of stuff up! Don't go changing Showbiz. :D
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An article in the Telegraph last week rather amusingly described these two as "alpha males".
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Orlando Biffa' Bloom will be roundly castigated by all on here and hated on for a decade and more for trying to punch someone.

I mean that's how it works round here right.... I'm sure people wouldn't want to look like total hypocrites with double standards would they? Hmm.

Cheryl- 'Evil! Vile! What a bitch! We must call her Biffa for years and years, to demonstrate our totally irrational dislike for the pretty girl'

Orlando- 'yeah good on him, Bieber deserved it. Should have punched him more.' etc.

There's a difference. Justin Bieber was provoking Orlando Bloom (so six of one and half a dozen of the other) and no harm was done in the end, just two bruised egos. Cheryl punched someone in an unprovoked attack (and was convicted of assault).

Incidentally, my dislike of what Cheryl did (and her lack of remorse) would be the same if she looked like the back end of a bus.
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    There's a difference. Justin Bieber was provoking Orlando Bloom (so six of one and half a dozen of the other) and no harm was done in the end, just two bruised egos. Cheryl punched someone in an unprovoked attack (and was convicted of assault).

Incidentally, my dislike of what Cheryl did (and her lack of remorse) would be the same if she looked like the back end of a bus.

Ah, the first one arrives to make excuses for Biffa Bloom, Took you guys long enough. :D

You have no idea whether the incident involving Cheryl and the toilet attendant was provoked or not or how it may differ from any provocation from Bieber/. Bloom. Let's not let that get in the way of a bit of Chezza bashing though huh?.

Bloom could just as easily be convicted of assault here, well in theory anyway. Same goes for a lot of male pop stars, actors etc who have punched someone. By and large the male offenders get a pass, Chezza get's hammered. Hmm...

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to work out why that might be. Some people just love to 'hate on' certain types of female on the internet.

Come on showbiz forum, even just a little consistency, once in a blue moon. wouldn't go amiss. ;-)
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »
    An article in the Telegraph last week rather amusingly described these two as "alpha males".

That's actually one of the funniest things I have seen about this to be fair. :D
  • HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »

It really p*sses me off that people KEEP bringing this up! It was, what, 10 years or so ago, and as far as I am aware, she's done nothing like that since. I'm not a massive fan of hers, but everyone makes mistakes - it's not like she makes a habit of it. Why can't people just let it lie?

Re: Orlando & Bieber, judging from how we've seen them both behave in the past, I think this was out of character for OB. It wasn't right, but it looks like Bieber was doing his normal thing of being an utter pr*ck.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HollyC wrote: »
    It really p*sses me off that people KEEP bringing this up! It was, what, 10 years or so ago, and as far as I am aware, she's done nothing like that since. I'm not a massive fan of hers, but everyone makes mistakes - it's not like she makes a habit of it. Why can't people just let it lie?

Re: Orlando & Bieber, judging from how we've seen them both behave in the past, I think this was out of character for OB. It wasn't right, but it looks like Bieber was doing his normal thing of being an utter pr*ck.
    I don't mind Cheryl either, it was years ago, not sure why people can't just live and let live?
    She doesn't make a habit of being confrontational or trying to start rows.
    Orlando keeps himself to himself, I've never seen or heard crap about him either.
    Beiber is just a douche, his constant need for attention is pathetic.
  • HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    I don't mind Cheryl either, it was years ago, not sure why people can't just live and let live?
    She doesn't make a habit of being confrontational or trying to start rows.
    Orlando keeps himself to himself, I've never seen or heard crap about him either.
    Beiber is just a douche, his constant need for attention is pathetic.

Well put!

I also agree with those posts that say that Bieber wouldn't be anywhere near as "brave" if he didn't have his bodyguards with him!
  • FIFA1966FIFA1966 Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To those are JB's fans, read the following:

1. Orlando has starred with some of the planet's biggest names in showbiz, what has JB done. say the following to his mum whilst driving past McDonalds:

Oh Dad, Oh Dad, Oh Ronald McDonald's Dad.

2. Orlando has starred with Johnny Depp and Keira Knightley , who has JB starred with?

Teddy Ruxpin and a 1000 year old granny.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We live in such a disposable society, those that are one hit wonders or latched onto something seemingly cool and will try to hang on.
    Myley Cyrus was huge as Hannah Montana, my friends daughter was a huge fan, now says "yuck" she loves One Direction.
    Justine Beiber, same as, popular for a while, his hissy fits are pissing people off. The kids will move on.
    Orlando Bloom, may not be every ones cup of tea, but he's in films that will last for ever. Doesn't matter if you like him or not, he's here to stay.
    I like him as an actor.
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FIFA1966 wrote: »
    To those are JB's fans, read the following:

1. Orlando has starred with some of the planet's biggest names in showbiz, what has JB done. say the following to his mum whilst driving past McDonalds:

Oh Dad, Oh Dad, Oh Ronald McDonald's Dad.

2. Orlando has starred with Johnny Depp and Keira Knightley , who has JB starred with?

Teddy Ruxpin and a 1000 year old granny.

well considering one is a actor and the other a musician it is hardly surprising that bieber has not starred along side big name actors .
    its like saying mike tyson has knocked out some brilliant boxers but David beckham has done nothing .
    what i will say though is justin is financially worth more than orlando .