Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Seriously, you are all talking about people telling the truth when the people concerned are a couple of professional turd-polishing illusionists and their known-to-tell-lies client and ex clients.

None of the people concerned are honest. They tell whatever truth works for them at the time.
    KK - I am not on drugs, well I was on drugs but I'm not now, honest, wait, no, I am on drugs, etc...

Honestly, none of these people are "innocent", they are all media manipulators. They have all been caught out lying and only the very, very blinkered could not see the tit-for-tat media battle that has been going on since they split. It's just now someone seems to have proof that it went a little further than just "friends" dropping bits of info.

There are no swords of truth in this. Just levels of lying and dissembling.

Thank You for that reality check.... I will now get off my @rse and take this dog for a walk before he pees on my leg :o
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely positive, thanks

For one, when i first met them there was no CAN TV

:eek:

So when did you work with KP? You were in the production side yes? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, you are all talking about people telling the truth when the people concerned are a couple of professional turd-polishing illusionists and their known-to-tell-lies client and ex clients.

None of the people concerned are honest. They tell whatever truth works for them at the time.
    KK - I am not on drugs, well I was on drugs but I'm not now, honest, wait, not I am on drugs, etc...

Honestly, none of these people are "innocent", they are all media manipulators. They have all been caught out lying and only the very, very blinkered could not see the tit-for-tat media battle that has been going on since they split. It's just now someone seems to have proof that it went a little further than just "friends" dropping bits of info.

There are no swords of truth in this. Just levels of lying and dissembling.

Absobloodylutely... for every negative story one side puts out the other puts out two and vice versa... it is standard PR practice... they are not even good at it... the PM interview and burnate rebounded spectacularly on them both.

This is lasting for so long because there are two bitter couples fighting two different battles but their relationships are so legally/professionally/emotionally incestuous that they are a vortex of bile constantly spewing sh*t.

It amuses me how alike the two couple are... KP/CP both alpha females who will do anything to get their own way and win... PA/NH two beta males who react identically to their alpha females moving on... with extreme spite and beating of their chests.

This is why everything they do is the same... they are so alike it is like endless deja vu.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    So when did you work with KP? You were in the production side yes? ;)

lol, what makes you think just KP
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, what makes you think just KP

Did i say just KP? I think not. So when did you work with her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absobloodylutely... for every negative story one side puts out the other puts out two and vice versa... it is standard PR practice... they are not even good at it... the PM interview and burnate rebounded spectacularly on them both.

This is lasting for so long because there are two bitter couples fighting two different battles but their relationships are so legally/professionally/emotionally incestuous that they are a vortex of bile constantly spewing sh*t.

It amuses me how alike the two couple are... KP/CP both alpha females who will do anything to get their own way and win... PA/NH two beta males who react identically to their alpha females moving on... with extreme spite and beating of their chests.

This is why everything they do is the same... they are so alike it is like endless deja vu.

so soooo true :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so soooo true :D

Hello?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well said, LAO and Artless. And that really is spot on re KP and CP being ruthless power-hungry alphas, albeit poundshop ones. Not sure I agree re Nev and Pete being betas though - betas are actually very likeable. I would say they're both wannabe alphas. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Did i say just KP? I think not. So when did you work with her?

No idea what you mean Kay, i thought it was universally agreed on here Cyril is a fantasist and knows nothing.

:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No idea what you mean Kay, i thought it was universally agreed on here Cyril is a fantasist and knows nothing.

You stated that you worked for Katie, so when was that? And you were involved in tv production were you not ;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So you are not Neville then ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole crux of what has happened since KP and PA split is I believe others have set out to ensure they never got back together and this has produced bitterness anger and hatred .. This court case might just end that and both parties stop the battle and go about their lives happily
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you are not Neville then ;)

Caught :o

"I'll Av yer all, its alllll out war. Nobody steals my wuman, even if i av saved a fortune in toffee crisps. Watch out, i'll be backkkk. Andre i've got 500,000 copies of your album in me shed."

Forum Member
    ✭✭

"I'll Av yer all, its alllll out war. Nobody steals my wuman, even if i av saved a fortune in toffee crisps. Watch out, i'll be backkkk. Andre i've got 500,000 copies of your album in me shed."

Where Do I collect my reward ( as long as its not those 500k albums ;) )
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It's actually about his suffering. ;)

Pete will be suffering even more if his thread is derailed by CANbots and KPbots point-scoring.

I really don't understand why someone doesn't open a CAN (haha) thread?

:D as soon as one is started an alert goes off on the batphone at the CAN barn and everyone springs into action:D
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops sorry I've somehow wandered into the wrong thread this appears to be 'The Return of KMaddock' ... * hurriedly gets coat and heads for exit *
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    C'mon Cyril, some details please. :D Did she wear a badge saying 'qualified surgeon' and carry out some illegal surgery on some poor orange wannabe?

Oh if there was a fly on the wall show for the clinic, nobody would be watching "My Life"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heB2g0IvOMg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWq1ig4sVnA
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh if there was a fly on the wall show for the clinic, nobody would be watching "My Life"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heB2g0IvOMg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWq1ig4sVnA

Thanks Cyril ..I enjoyed those clips ..
    Forum Member
    The whole crux of what has happened since KP and PA split is I believe others have set out to ensure they never got back together and this has produced bitterness anger and hatred .. This court case might just end that and both parties stop the battle and go about their lives happily

now I didn't have you down as a fantasist B B :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Cyril ..I enjoyed those clips ..

Definitely CP as Matron :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    now I didn't have you down as a fantasist B B :D

You may say I'm a dreamer ..I'm not the only one .. Perhaps someday you will join us and the world will live as one
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

aaww Cyril, you've spoilt it now, I didn't have you down as Nev and now you mentioned toffee crisps I want one:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely CP as Matron :D

Hattie Jacques was a brilliant Matron .. I don't think CP could match her
    Forum Member
    You may say I'm a dreamer ..I'm not the only one .. Perhaps someday you will join us and the world will live as one

and look what happened to him :(:(:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This court case might just end that and both parties stop the battle and go about their lives happily

Betty, how many times do I have to tell you to stay off the cheese before bedtime?
This discussion has been closed.