Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How's you CNBC :)?
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    In a fairly good mood. I think I have some hope :p I spoke to the course director of the Masters and I think she's desperate to get me in. She wanted me to email her my results and any other info she needs to get me in there and she's gonna work on it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that's great news then :). As you were 4 off should be easy to wangle your way in :p.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think so :p If I can persuade the course director I might be onto something :D And no, L.A. isn't the director! If she was I'd probably be willing to spend the night with her if it would get me in there ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning All :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How's you CNBc :)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm ok. Haven't heard any more about my Masters application. I get the feeling that I'm in unofficially, but I could be wrong :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope you are good luck :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm just waiting to hear back from her :p Still haven't decided if I'm gonna go to L.A.'s office or not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there really any need to other than the fact you would like to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I want to talk to her about next year and what I've decided to so. I want her to know that the course director might be able to pull a few strings and let me in :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not just e-mail her do you not feel perhaps your getting too attached ;p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well if I can't go I might end up doing that :p I am a bit attached to her in a way and the events of April 3rd sort of created a bond between L.A. and I. :) I remember meeting her the following evening and she wasn't awkward or anything. She was glad I was feeling better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay just play it safe she may feel differently to you so tread carefully :).

Listening to Britney my favourite of Britney's early albums and prob my 3rd fave overall :).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What do you mean she might feel different? :p That's one of my favourite Britney albums :D It's the one I use the most when dealing with L.A.'s antics!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well she may just see you as a student and may want to keep an appropriate distance :).

And yes I love it. It has the max martin gems but also the production from people like the neptunes giving it a sexy R& edge. Also never knew Nile Rodgers featured on the album ;p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I suspect that :p Maybe when I'm no longer a student of hers (:cry:), she might think of me as something more. Even if she only considers me a friend I'll be happy. Neptunes produced I'm A Slave 4 U didn't they? :D That song is the song I use most when dealing with the L.A. situation as I'm a slave for her ;-) That album is definitely one of my favourite Britney albums.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably more a favoured acquaintance :)

Yes and Boys including the Co-ed mix. That album is a cracker and slave still such a tune :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd say so :p In a way I don't mind staying friends with her but I don't think I'd like dating her. I don't think my mum would even approve, but I don't need permission to make my own decisions. It's my prerogative ;-)

I've only got the album version of Boys :blush: Slave 4 U is epic. I've been trying to learn the dance routine for it but I'm hopeless! I've been trying to learn Britney dance routines for months now but I'm not very good :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well friends is good :)

And it's very different to the album version both are good though. And haha me too Slave in particular a difficult routine indeed :p.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think so :) Have you tried the Slave dance routine? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha not for a while no don't wanna pop a hip :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I take it you have tried it in the past then but didn't get anywhere? :D I tried the Work Bitch routine one night and hurt my arm :o Ironically that happened after I had been crying in L.A.'s office :p I was at home three hours later and watching Britney on the TV and dancing.