America's Next Top Model Cycle 20 (US Pace) *no spoilers*

Comments

• meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Jamie_181 wrote: »
    Where did you find a link guys? I'm struggling.

Sometimes it takes a bit of effort to find a link. lol

It's on youtube now though..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FBJpxYW_E
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Sometimes it takes a bit of effort to find a link. lol

It's on youtube now though..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FBJpxYW_E

Oh wow, great. Thanks.:) I never even realised this show made it onto youtube!
    Forum Member
    Oh wow, great. Thanks.:) I never even realised this show made it onto youtube!

Yeah that's a direct link, meaning you can't get to with the search option, I had to get the link from another ANTM forum.

Usually when you search for the latest episode on youtube you get about 10-20 videos that have already been removed.
    Forum Member
    The only picture I really liked was Nina's, and I quite liked Jeremy's too.

Don going was totally fine with me. He was by far the most forgettable one, and his photos for a while have been very meh.

I think I feel sorry for Chris H more than anything, he has potential as a model moreso than everyone else except perhaps Jourdan. However, for a while his photos have been getting potentially worse, so I am not sure where he can go from here. Don't see him winning now.

Weird that Kelly is turning into peoples favourite judge now. I feel the same way to an extent. Sort of like her now.:eek:
  • pollyukpollyuk Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    How does it work with the voting - did they all go to Bali? If it was filmed over 6 months ago then all the voting must have taken place before it even started airing, right?
    Forum Member
    pollyuk wrote: »
    How does it work with the voting - did they all go to Bali? If it was filmed over 6 months ago then all the voting must have taken place before it even started airing, right?

Yeah the voting took place while they were filming. The pictures were up on the official website every few days allowing you to vote for them.

For some reason all those eliminated (except Chris S and Bianca) also went to Bali and did all the photoshoots despite there being no comeback anymore. I guess to conceal who made it that far.
    A shame in some regards since some models eliminated did better than those that are still in the competition. Like I'd say Jiana's final shot, which will probably decide the winner, was better than anyone else's. Must be frustrating for her since she was kind of screwed in her elimination and in the comeback vote. I think she was just behind Alex and was ahead of Jeremy. If she was a guy she'd have come back. lol
  • VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Tyra was so gushing over Marvin at elimination, it was the purest form of desperation. :rolleyes:
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah the voting took place while they were filming. The pictures were up on the official website every few days allowing you to vote for them.

For some reason all those eliminated (except Chris S and Bianca) also went to Bali and did all the photoshoots despite there being no comeback anymore. I guess to conceal who made it that far.
    A shame in some regards since some models eliminated did better than those that are still in the competition. Like I'd say Jiana's final shot, which will probably decide the winner, was better than anyone else's. Must be frustrating for her since she was kind of screwed in her elimination and in the comeback vote. I think she was just behind Alex and was ahead of Jeremy. If she was a guy she'd have come back. lol

It was the same last year, they all had pictures post comeback. But I dunno if they actually brought them out to the foreign locations. I feel they probably stayed in US, and just did some photo manipulation. Cause bringing them all out seems like an expense that could've been overdone.

And probably those eliminated in Bali, stay there and do the shoots with the rest of them, instead of going back to US then doing them!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Hated Jourdan's shot. I can't stand the girl, there's something about her that just annoys me. I feel bad for Renee, cause the jaguar was all excited, and that made it harder for her to concentrate. Nina looked amazing, I can't believe everyone was like "Did we get the shot?" she looked fantastic. Chris was boring. Marvin was okay, I didn't not like it, but it was better than Chris's by a mile. Don's face looked fantastic, I quite liked his body too. Cory was a bit meh, he had other shots that made him look better.

EDIT: Forgot Jeremy. He looked great on set, but it didn't quite translate on film.
  • Happy_ChappyHappy_Chappy Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the latest episode they said several times there was no challenge, but then at voting they all had a challenge score. Confused :confused:
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the latest episode they said several times there was no challenge, but then at voting they all had a challenge score. Confused :confused:

Just gone to watch it again and your right. Unless they messed up with the editing, but on the final score board it does say for all of the challenge score N/A.
    Think Jeremy was right to go this week. Shame about Nina. For me Cory should have won best photo
    Forum Member
    I think they just mixed up the scoring in the graphics. They mistakenly put the fan score as the challenge score and the total score as the fan score. Whoops.

My original scores of the pics:
    10 - Jourdan
    9 - Nina, Chris H, Cory
    8 - Jeremy, Marvin
    6 - Renee (unfortunately as dull as usual)

Was a weird bottom 3. Seems kind of wrong for the score to be based only on one week. Makes it easy for the judges to rig someone out. I think after a while there should be a combined score so far in the competition to come into deciding the elimination.

I had a feeling a few weeks back that if Nina was eliminated they'd blame it on her thing with Chris.
    Chris H and Nina is probably a relationship that will never work as Nina is too soft and he is too hard.

Right now I think Jourdan is the only logical winner, she's strong in pretty much every area and is building up those first callouts. The judges tried to give it to Marvin this time, but the fan vote once again allowed Jourdan to snatch it.

I noticed last week, the Tyra Mail before judging also said 'no-one is safe' like it did this week, not '1 will be eliminated' as usual. But of course last week Marvin ends up in the bottom 2 and it becomes a normal elimination. This week instead goes ahead with a double. Obviously they're going to make it up as they go along.
    Forum Member
    Struggling to find a link again.:(
    Forum Member
    I found a link! The cast this year are beginning to get really annoying. Nina the martyr was especially bugging me in that episode. Also dislike all of the Marvin fawning, and Cory being 'fabulous' all the time.

The Chris H / Jeremy feud was odd.

I get that living with Chris H must be exhausting in some ways, but it seems close to bullying the way everyone is acting towards him. And attacking him for being negative, no wonder he is feeling negative. I didn't particularly love any of the photos this week. Jeremy going was fair, Nina was a bit harsh, I'd have sent bland Renee home before her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This has to be a Jourdan win.

I still think Marvin is terrible, he does the same face in every picture. Everyone sees it right. He is definatly the weakest left.

Chris. H. also suffers from same faceitous but not as bad as Marvin. He is still pretty weak but does seem to be improving a little bit, but not enough.

Renee, dead eyes. Her eyes are always so lifeless, which just make the picture so blah. She could be a good model but her eyes are always really blank.

Cory, could take it but I don't think he is all that memerable. I think he takes good picture but I feel he struggles to do a variety of looks.

Jourdan, on nearly any other season she would be a gonna but out of this lot she is the best.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    It's Jourdans to lose.
    I honestly no longer care I liked Nina and wanted her to win.
  • VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    nats18 wrote: »
    It's Jourdans to lose.
    I honestly no longer care I liked Nina and wanted her to win.

Same here :cry:
  • miss-kittymiss-kitty Posts: 1,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How in the hell did Nina go home and Chris stay!? I mean seriously, what the hell!
    Chris is a nasty piece of work, the others are right, he is completely different in front of Tyra and co, but behind the scenes, his isolation is his own doing!
    Horrible young man!
    Looks like Corey yells at him next week! I'll be rooting for that!

I agree with Jeremy going, he doesn't understand how to work his body yet, which is such a shame as I do think he could be a good model if he could get his angles right.

I was a little disappointed that Don went last week, which surprised me as I didn't find him all that memorable before, but I really missed him this week.

I am genuinely gutted Nina went, especially because Chris stayed. I liked her, I don't think I wanted her to win, but maybe come 2nd or 3rd.

I think I'd quite like Corey to win, I think he is a good model, and is the most 'real' of them all, he rarely whines about his life, he embraces who he is and I like that, I love his personality!

I really hope Chris leaves next week, he has got to go!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marvin is such a sensitive little soul, I can't make up my mind on him, one minute he is really annoying me, but then I feel sorry for the guy, crying over all the people leaving, and you can tell he is genuinely upset!
    Whats the betting he will be sobbing in next weeks episode over Jeremy and Nina? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found a link! The cast this year are beginning to get really annoying. Nina the martyr was especially bugging me in that episode. Also dislike all of the Marvin fawning, and Cory being 'fabulous' all the time.

The Chris H / Jeremy feud was odd.

I get that living with Chris H must be exhausting in some ways, but it seems close to bullying the way everyone is acting towards him. And attacking him for being negative, no wonder he is feeling negative.
    I didn't particularly love any of the photos this week. Jeremy going was fair, Nina was a bit harsh, I'd have sent bland Renee home before her.

I respectfully disagree, Chris is a typical attention ****, and when he is not getting the attention he turns into a brat! Whining to Tyra was the last straw for me because he was simply so full of sh!t, yeah, Nina yelled at him, but with good reason, he turned on the one and only friend he had in the house, and then he wonders why no one likes him.
    Chris has irritated me for weeks, but I really lost patience with him on this episode!
    He causes the drama himself, he has no one to blame but himself
    Forum Member
    There doesn't seem to be an episode this week so don't bother looking for it. I'm kind of ready for us to finally declare a winner of this and get it over with, so another week without an episode is rather irritating.

As far as the discussion goes, I don't really think Chris is that bad. He just seems rather socially inept and therefore takes a stone-faced approach to everything in an effort to hide his insecurities and appear strong.
    I can only think of the thing with Jeremy standing infront of him that was particularly irksome but apart from that I'm struggling to pinpoint what he does that is so bad.
    I've seen Jourdan and Renee continuously hating on eachother week after week and I've seen Marvin attack Chris because he was mad about his challenge score being higher than his....

Most of the footage seems to be others complaining about Chris but ever since Cory blamed Chris for Marvin attacking him, my trust in their word is severely lacking.
    I suppose they have lived with him but I've learnt many times not to take other people's word at face value.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    There doesn't seem to be an episode this week so don't bother looking for it. I'm kind of ready for us to finally declare a winner of this and get it over with, so another week without an episode is rather irritating.

As far as the discussion goes, I don't really think Chris is that bad. He just seems rather socially inept and therefore takes a stone-faced approach to everything in an effort to hide his insecurities and appear strong.
    I can only think of the thing with Jeremy standing infront of him that was particularly irksome but apart from that I'm struggling to pinpoint what he does that is so bad.
    I've seen Jourdan and Renee continuously hating on eachother week after week and I've seen Marvin attack Chris because he was mad about his challenge score being higher than his....

Most of the footage seems to be others complaining about Chris but ever since Cory blamed Chris for Marvin attacking him, my trust in their word is severely lacking.
    I suppose they have lived with him but I've learnt many times not to take other people's word at face value.

I was only going to come on here to read who left as I've lost interest just want to see who wins now.
    As for Chris I think there must be more that we are not seeing in last weeks even the photographers seemed to dislike him. For everyone around you to dislike you it can't only be your socially awkward,
    Forum Member
    About time Renee went home, and Chris was kind of struggling too.

My original scores (they all looked kind of similar, but I thought Marvin looked a bit sleepy)
    9 - Jourdan, Chris H, Renee, Cory
    8 - Marvin

If you were having a drinking game and took a sip everytime Chris's name was mentioned throughout the episode you'd be on the floor and booked into rehab by now. The others were obsessed, particularly Cory, who was really quite annoying this episode.
    I still struggle to see what Chris does that is so bad, kind of reminds me of Alex in cycle 16 who was a fairly unusual character but the others reaction to her went way too far and began to seem unfair.

Chris has put the contract he's been offered by NEXT (which is what the winner gets) on his facebook, maybe as a message to the others. lol The recap of his portfolio at the end was like it was straight out of a magazine (apart from possibly the parrot shoot)

Cringing at Tyra handing out colours and nicknames to the final 3 :o
    Also lol at Chris's handshakes with the other guys after being eliminated.

Still think Jourdan should have this wrapped up, her scores are just too superior to the others. It will take some major rigging from the judges to deny her this win.
    Marvin is still fairly annoying and is more interested in being a Lothario than a model. Plus, being the androgynous model I didn't expect Cory to come across so safe and predictable throughout. He's been little more than a cheeky narrator with little to offer of himself.
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,427
    Forum Member
    Thank god Chris has finally gone home, couldn't stand him. Found him an awful person and to have literally the WHOLE house against you.. Shows he must have done a lot bad stuff.

I still thought the final 3 would/should be Jourdan, Dom & Nina :(
    Forum Member
    They seemed to be mad at Chris for not checking Nina was alright in the middle of a challenge and 'faking' his tears when she was eliminated.
    Which seems somewhat hypocritical since he gets a hard time when he doesn't show emotion/concern but then when he does he gets accusations that it's fake. lol
    I knew when the biggest accusation Cory could come up with was 'phony' there was very little to go on.

Their group dynamic would have probably turned on someone else without Chris there. Jourdan's had people turn on her for simply doing well.

They'd better be thankful they didn't have Monique (cycle 7) they would have probably all had nervous breakdowns. Then they'd know what real trouble is.