good clarifying shampoo

chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
Forum Member
Any recommendations for a good Clarifying shampoo to get rid of build up on hair?

Comments

• icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    Pantene classic clarifying shampoo is the one I use.
  • FieldfareFieldfare Posts: 2,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am no expert but bought a little Tresemme bottle in Boots the other day for £1.50 and am very pleased with the result. As I use it very infrequently I was pleased to find a little bottle.
  • chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    Thank you for your replies, I bought the pantene clarifying shampoo and I'm pretty impressed, I couldn't find any other ones when out and about looking.
    how often would you recommend using it?
  • DaisyBillDaisyBill Posts: 4,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fieldfare wrote: »
    I am no expert but bought a little Tresemme bottle in Boots the other day for £1.50 and am very pleased with the result. As I use it very infrequently I was pleased to find a little bottle.

My son uses this as he uses gel and it prevents it building up. A little bottle seems to last ages ,even though he uses it for every hair wash. I have used it a few times myself, I love the feel of my hair afterwards. It feels so light and clean.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the Pantene too. Big shampoo from Lush is great for a deep clean, but I'm not sure if it counts as a clarifying shampoo?