Emmerdale - Past and Present (Part 6)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
barrowgirl wrote: »
Yeah agreed, especially on the lack of consistancy and how quickly Moira has forgotten John, whom when she arrived at Emm ,she was totally devoted to.

Unbelievable that Charity held that meeting in Bob's cafe,where anyone could have earwigged, then in the pub narrowly escaping somone not blowing her naff Charity Tate lie.As if that guy isn't going to find out that she's married into the Sharma's...........
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1645960

Comments

• darrenh2011darrenh2011 Posts: 2,608
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      new thread yeah :D
    • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Brand Spamking new Thread.

Character Analysis Concise version because I can't really be bothered, if they cant be bothered to entertain me why should I.

If I carry on like this I intend to hold a sit down protest in the middle of the Woolpack set and demand to be entertained rather than bored, I could afterall be watching the Olympics. Pah suck on that Evil Demon Blackburn.

1) Victoria how many jobs does she have, she works at the B&B, is Pearls understudy at the Vets and now works at the shop. Other matter don't see why she shouldn't be mad at Alex I would be.

2) Get back with Victoria, Moira is far too much of a maneater for you, she would eat you up and spit you out a drained husk, she is a sucubus.

3) Moira Oi leave him alone.

4) Jimmy is tired wow what a storyline.

5Jacccuuuub is being bullied by the evil Carly, why hasn't she been expelled for for bullying Amelia.

6) Jude I'm looking at you for the above.

7) Kerry Don't drink and be a diabetic you stupid bint

8) Brenda Amy wants you to shut your god and so do I

9) Amy Unlike the esteemed Sulla I a have warmed to you of late and i'm sure she knows what she is doing when is comes to her.

10) David, ieffectual as ever get a grip man.

11) Charity her evil scheme to harm the kings continues.

12) Carl sorry don't care hope Charity screws you (so to speak) real good.

Kwynne's Analyser boss

Kwynne has a had a nervous breakdown due to the sheer crapness of Emmerdale and is unable to finish this report in a clear and concise manner and has been sent home. Hopefully he will be able to continue his duties soon.

Sometime later
      Didn't have a nervous breakdown writing this to be lost in the old thread. Yours Kwynne
    • pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Part 6! :D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Part 6:D

We don't half babble on- do we:D:D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      kwynne42 wrote: »

Character Analysis Concise version because I can't really be bothered, if they cant be bothered to entertain me why should I.

If I carry on like this I intend to hold a sit down protest in the middle of the Woolpack set and demand to be entertained rather than bored, I could afterall be watching the Olympics. Pah suck on that Evil Demon Blackburn.

1) Victoria how many jobs does she have, she works at the B&B, is Pearls understudy at the Vets and now works at the shop. Other matter don't see why she shouldn't be mad at Alex I would be.

2) Get back with Victoria, Moira is far too much of a maneater for you, she would eat you up and spit you out a drained husk, she is a sucubus.

5Jacccuuuub is being bullied by the evil Carly, why hasn't she been expelled for for bullying Amelia.

8) Brenda Amy wants you to shut your god and so do I

9) Amy Unlike the esteemed Sulla I a have warmed to you of late and i'm sure she knows what she is doing when is comes to her.

11) Charity her evil scheme to harm the kings continues.

Kwynne's Analyser boss

Kwynne has a had a nervous breakdown due to the sheer crapness of Emmerdale and is unable to finish this report in a clear and concise manner and has been sent home. Hopefully he will be able to continue his duties soon.

Sometime later
      Didn't have a nervous breakdown writing this to be lost in the old thread. Yours Kwynne

You do make me laugh, Kwynne, I do agree with you about many points, I too would have been mad at farmboy for the flooding but she has been like a harpie ever since, screeching all over the place especially involving Edna. I will join you in the sit down at the Woolpack if things don't improve soon. What is the deal with Jimmy being so tired, has he got some illness that is going to manifest itself sometime soon? Moira and farmboy are far from over, need a sick smilie now. Not being a fan of St, Orangina, quite frankly couldn't give a monkey's about her mum
    • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Part 6! :eek: Yay! :D

That's about all I've got to say at the moment except why hasn't this horrendous kid Carly been kicked out of the holiday club?

Oh and I liked the Charity and Rishi team! Still not quite sure what they're up to though, perhaps I should start concentrating.

And is Det Tinkie onto something with Jimmy? Is he ill? :eek: Or are we supposed to believe that he's pining for his son and not sleeping?

And do we care?

EDIT: Oh and Moira and Farmboy? Massive :yawn::sleep: from me. Couldn't care less but you don't stay a grieving widow for long in ED!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      lotty27 wrote: »

Oh and I liked the Charity and Rishi team! Still not quite sure what they're up to though, perhaps I should start concentrating.

I think they are trying to take over the King's business, not sure how, I think I may need to focus more on the show and less on the daily too :D

And is Det Tinkie onto something with Jimmy? Is he ill? :eek: Or are we supposed to believe that he's pining for his son and not sleeping?

Wasn't Jimmy tired because he had been working on getting a new contract all night? Or did I imagine that bit?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Part 6! :eek: Yay! :D

That's about all I've got to say at the moment except why hasn't this horrendous kid Carly been kicked out of the holiday club?

And do we care?

EDIT: Oh and Moira and Farmboy? Massive :yawn::sleep: from me. Couldn't care less but you don't stay a grieving widow for long in ED!

BIB Don't forget you read it here first ;)
      And thanks to val & jaded for the heino info
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I think they are trying to take over the King's business, not sure how, I think I may need to focus more on the show and less on the daily too :D

Wasn't Jimmy tired because he had been working on getting a new contract all night? Or did I imagine that bit?

Damn, I think you might be right. I, like you and lotty, should pay more attention although it is hard at the moment
    • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Part 6:D

We don't half babble on- do we:D

Some of us do, yes..... :rolleyes: (;):D:D

Kwynne, I got your boss to save you on t'Daileh, glad to see he did his job. :cool:

Woohoo, I love a new Part! We should treat this as a whole new start and only speak profound and insightful troof in future. (Exceptions may be made for some of us hardcore nutters). GO DAILIANS!! :D:D

PS : If we keep quiet, Fluffy might not notice we've moved, so shhhhhh! ;)
    • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Oldnjaded wrote: »

Kwynne, I got your boss to save you on t'Daileh, glad to see he did his job. :cool:

Woohoo, I love a new Part! We should treat this as a whole new start and only speak profound and insightful troof in future. (Exceptions may be made for some of us hardcore nutters). GO DAILIANS!! :D:D

Hardcore nutters are the best Oldnjaded.

Yes indeed Analyser boss gave me a break at just the right time:D:D

With this new thread like in the Daily I am declaring war on evil Demon Producer Blackburn, he is evil and needs to be vanquished ASAP Go now for the sakes of all our sanities and if he doesn't my Sit In will happen.

Down with the current mediocrity and boredom.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,588
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

:cry:
    • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      *Fluffy* wrote: »
      :cry:

Damnit, busted!! :mad: ;)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Part 6 FINALLY!!!!!!! :D:D:D

And that big huge cry you heard earlier on was the cry of Stuart Blackburn in that previous thread wasnt the last! :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Part 6 FINALLY!!!!!!! :D:D:D

And that big huge cry you heard earlier on was the cry of Stuart Blackburn in that previous thread wasnt the last! :D

This thread has been open for nearly 5 hours, and we haven't called him a idiot yet, I think that may be a record :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      This thread has been open for nearly 5 hours, and we haven't called him a idiot yet, I think that may be a record :D

The new thread is the new soft us! We speak only nice and kind words from now on! :D:D:D

We'll soon be singing how so so so romantic Maurel is and how so real our beloved Spencers are! :D
    • dobby's bludgerdobby's bludger Posts: 1,552
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      :pthe last thread was a monster one
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

OK, to make it official Stuart Blackburn is an idiot and should be sacked
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      The new thread is the new soft us! We speak only nice and kind words from now on! :D:D:D

We'll soon be singing how so so so romantic Maurel is and how so real our beloved Spencers are! :D

There is no chance that I will ever be singing Maurel's praises except sarcastically:cool:- they'd be the Daleks first stop:)

I actually quite like Amelia now- she's a nice enough kid and actually Ruby isn't that bad either- if the family hadn't had such a bad introduction- even Rachel arrived screaming- they might have settled quicker

Can't take to Ali or Sean (think that won't change at this stage) Dan seems pretty pointless and Rachel is a good character though I'm not quite as sympathetic of her current self inflicted plight as SB might like:rolleyes:)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,588
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Damnit, busted!! :mad: ;)

Dam Busters :confused: How old? Oh, 1955 apparently ;)

Yes, it'll take more than a sneeky thread switcheroo to stop me from spreading the word of the great ♥†Saint Jude†♥ :D

Looking forward to a good, hard vicaring tonight, peeps!
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
      Forum Member
      Sean Spencer is getting a bit better, enjoyed his confused look to the sky when Jude was calling to God (also he and Amelia really could be the children of Ali and Dan looks wise, good casting on that behalf).

I think now that they've calmed down the Spencers a bit they are getting a bit more palatable but there is still a few issues with aggression. As I have said many times, move them to Gennie's house, that place is too big for them! I wonder are there new tenants in Gennie's place now?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      There is no chance that I will ever be singing Maurel's praises except sarcastically:cool:- they'd be the Daleks first stop:)

I actually quite like Amelia now- she's a nice enough kid and actually Ruby isn't that bad either- if the family hadn't had such a bad introduction- even Rachel arrived screaming- they might have settled quicker

Can't take to Ali or Sean (think that won't change at this stage) Dan seems pretty pointless and Rachel is a good character though I'm not quite as sympathetic of her current self inflicted plight as SB might like:rolleyes:)

I still cant stand Rachel but she starting to being shown as a charcter who can have a good depth about her and dosnt rely on one aspect of her charcter! I'm just fed up with her being made the victim in the current situation the victims are Charity and Noah but TPTB seem's hell bent on turning Charity into some sort of Rachel bully and Noah into some whiney little brat in order to put that Halo above poor Rachels head!
    • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
      Forum Member
      kwynne42 wrote: »

8) Brenda Amy wants you to shut your GOB and so do I

11) Charity her evil scheme to harm the Kings continues.

Kwynne's Analyser boss

Sometime later

Good post!!
      Why is Carly bullying. they are on holiday from school aren't they?
    • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      tinkie wrote: »
      BIB Don't forget you read it here first ;)
      And thanks to val & jaded for the heino info

Wrap your ears around this classic tinkie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BESjFHIsUeQ

I'm sure you'll then realise why we're so desperate to have him at Declan's festival :cool:;):D

Personally I think that as a punishment Maurel should be locked in a room and have to listen to Heino singing his classics on repeat for at least a week non-stop to atone for their sins :cool:
    • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      What I want to know is why oh why haven't they put Cain and Moira together? Their chemistry is absolutely electric, as some of you have already mentioned.

I like Alex and I like Moira, but the Cain/Moira pairing would be so much better!
    This discussion has been closed.