2. Beth
    3. Dan
  • The SwampsterThe Swampster Posts: 8,384
    Forum Member
    EESuperFan wrote: »
    1. Hayley
    2. Beth
    3. Dan

Hayley would definitely struggle to finish first if Dan was skating on his own. And if that was the case, I reckon he'd beat both the women, don't you? :D
  • Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray!

Wouldn't mind if Beth won but please not Hayley.
  • CallmepitstopCallmepitstop Posts: 3,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really want Ray to win (and I haven't been a fan of his up till now). He has the whole performing/skating package.

Don't care who comes second. Hayley can't skate but does a great performance. Beth skates really well but doesn't have the performance.

Unless Ray gets a huge rebound vote, though, I think Beth will win.
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Ray to win
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray. :cool:
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope this poll reflects the final outcome :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Ray! I just hope people don't assume he'll get to the Bolero and vote
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    i would like Ray to win as i think he has the whole Dancing on Ice package. i would like Beth to be runner up as she has done so well to get to the final with her new partner. imo ,she has shown more improvement.Hayley has the acting skills bt she still doesnt wow me.
  • coral_janecoral_jane Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    I really hope this poll reflects the final outcome :cool:

Me too. You can never tell with polls as Tellymix has Hayley and Beth neck and neck. Everyone assumes Ray is the favourite, and the polls reflect this, but he still needs the votes he clearly didn't get last week!

He got several from me however, and will get more than several this week.
  • MerityMerity Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It has to be Ray if there is any credibility to the show.
    His "dancing on ice" is in another league.

Mostly with talent shows I accept that so often it's popularity/personality that carries the day and I've always thought - oh well, cest la vie - it's only a talent show.

But this time if Ray doesn't win it will be totally ridiculous - he is so obviously far and away the better skater.
  • MistyBlueEyesMistyBlueEyes Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one else comes near , always been a fan of Rays, for the first time this series i will be voting for Ray :-)
  • gamestatsgamestats Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have the impression that when mentioning the contestants, both on here and other places, the posts tend to mention (in no particular order)

Ray
    Beth
    Hayley and Dan

I wonder if the almost constant inclusion of Dan when referring to Hayley is significant.
    Forum Member
    gamestats wrote: »
    I have the impression that when mentioning the contestants, both on here and other places, the posts tend to mention (in no particular order)

Ray
    Beth
    Hayley and Dan

I wonder if the almost constant inclusion of Dan when referring to Hayley is significant.

Interesting thought...that hadn't occurred to me before but it's true!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never noticed to be honest - the only time I mention Hayley with Dan (as far as I can remember) is when talking of her dependance on him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Retweeted by Beth Tweddle
    Dancing On Ice ‏@dancingonice 4h
    Emotions are running high backstage as we prepare for the last #DOI final,
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray, because he is the best skater.
    Forum Member
    k9fan wrote: »
    Ray, because he is the best skater.

Ditto!
  • notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray to win, he is by far the best skater and IMO just a charming person. Hayley runner up and Beth third.
  • MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ray to win :)

It would be a travesty if he didn't as he's simply the best non-pro ice dancer/skater there has been.
  • MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gamestats wrote: »

Ray
    Beth
    Hayley and Dan

Maybe because she is virtually conjoined to him or he's the one getting the votes :D
  • bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to see Ray win but if Jason Gardner continues with his scathing coments towards Beth, I think the public will get behind her and she will win!
  • humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bloodynora wrote: »
    I would like to see Ray win but if Jason Gardner continues with his scathing coments towards Beth, I think the public will get behind her and she will win!

Yes, thats a big possiblity. I hope Jason tells them all they're wonderful, and gives them all good marks. Then theres less chance that a 'reaction to the judges' vote is what determines the winner.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ray must win, he is the best skater by a few furlongs. I hope Beth snatches runner-up.
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Anyone but Ray.