Smokin` Hot Aliona!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.lazygirls.info/Aliona_Vilani/Aliona_Pose_DvH9k2p

I just have to say Aliona is hot! She is just sexy and has an enviable body, i wonder how Harry manages to not have a fling with her when he is dancing with someone as hot as her every day :D

Not to mention her red hair aswell i think it suits her so well. Id like to be Aliona for a day!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is my favourite Pro-dancer girl, i think she is a very very good dancer.

Btw i actually thought she was russian and born in russia? According to the page it says she was born in kazakhstan
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »

I just have to say Aliona is hot! She is just sexy and has an enviable body, i wonder how Harry manages to not have a fling with her when he is dancing with someone as hot as her every day :D

Not to mention her red hair aswell i think it suits her so well. Id like to be Aliona for a day!

I don't think Aliona is a natural red head, but she is hot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is my favourite Pro-dancer girl, i think she is a very very good dancer.

Btw i actually thought she was russian and born in russia? According to the page it says she was born in kazakhstan

Kristina is my favourite, but I do enjoy watching Aliona.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Aliona (minor girl crush :o ) I personally think she looks nicer a bit bigger than she used to be, when she was in sytycd she looked too thin imo. In no way am I saying she is fat now though; she has an amazing body.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely girl, very funny and natural on ITT. Her love of custard (:D) is endlessly endearing.

Her choreography lurches from the sublime to the ridiculous, though.
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Which was part of the Soviet Union, as it then was, when she was born - it has only been independent since 1991, whereas Aliona was born in 1984.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose-2010 wrote: »
    I really like Aliona (minor girl crush :o ) I personally think she looks nicer a bit bigger than she used to be, when she was in sytycd she looked too thin imo. In no way am I saying she is fat now though; she has an amazing body.

Yeah she does have an amazing body, have you seen the photo of her posing in a leather jacket with pants? You can see how well toned she is. I would love to be Aliona for a day!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    Kristina is my favourite, but I do enjoy watching Aliona.

Kristina used to be my fave too :) But since last year Aliona has been my favourite Pro dancer i think. They are all brill, sometimes i preferred to watch the pro dances instead of the actual competition dances :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah she does have an amazing body, have you seen the photo of her posing in a leather jacket with pants? You can see how well toned she is. I would love to be Aliona for a day!

I don't think I've seen that photo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    I think she's gorgeous - so toned and fit, and so delicate in her movements. The custard thing just makes me laugh too, and her choreography is always distinctive and entertaining.

I'm also massively jealous of her as she gets to dance with Harry.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kristina used to be my fave too :) But since last year Aliona has been my favourite Pro dancer i think. They are all brill, sometimes i preferred to watch the pro dances instead of the actual competition dances :o

I like watching the pro dances too, Aliona is the one I seem to have noticed and enjoyed watching more as the series has progressed.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aliona is a very attractive woman but then I think all the pros women dancers are attractive.

In terms of 'hotness!' when dancing, Kristina and Aliona are the best.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a great choregrapher/dancer and is beautiful and has a figure to die for
    along with kristina/flavia/ola/natalie/katya
    also pasha is gorgeous aswell ;)
  • MontyDMontyD Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a very beautiful woman.

I for one am pleased their doing the Argentine Tango again just so we will see Aliona in that dress again. :p
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Those of Aliona by the Fox Studios were very sexy too. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MontyD wrote: »
    She is a very beautiful woman.

I for one am pleased their doing the Argentine Tango again just so we will see Aliona in that dress again. :p

Aliona certainly is very beautiful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    I don't think I've seen that photo.

Its an interview she did for TheScum, it was called strictly come glancing` if you type `aliona vilani hot` into google it will come up in the first few results :)
  • warszawawarszawa Posts: 4,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, Kristina is out in front ( pun intended), but Aliona is on her coat tails, i bet she's a lot of fun. I wonder what colour her hair really is ?
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Aliona has a wonderful body but don't find her facially beautiful, she's attractive though.
  • dmolyneaux@virgdmolyneaux@virg Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    warszawa wrote: »
    For me, Kristina is out in front ( pun intended), but Aliona is on her coat tails, i bet she's a lot of fun. I wonder what colour her hair really is ?

Kristina wins in every way for me too , beauty , sex appeal, dancing ,choreograpy .I do think Aliona is very pretty though and im glad she was brought into the show .

Took my 11 yr old daughter to a live show afterwards her and her freind waited for autographs out of all it was Kristina who made a fuss of them , took pics give them a big hug .Infact she took time out for everyone and was incredibly sweet :D:D
  • fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the photo with her arms beside her head.

http://www.snootyfoximages.com/#/aliona-vilani/4547141440
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Aliona has a wonderful body but don't find her facially beautiful, she's attractive though.

Yes, exactly. Her body is perfect but her face... Cute and pretty but nothing special. I think Katya and Flavia are more facially attractive. :)
  • teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, exactly. Her body is perfect but her face... Cute and pretty but nothing special. I think Katya and Flavia are more facially attractive. :)

Katya is her nearest rival, but Aliona by a country mile:)