The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    There was a GROUP bondage rumba... ;):D
    So between the bondage rumba, the blindfolded rumba and this DWTS rumba... Korky will be pretty much chilled and relaxed and ready for a nice sleep...?? ;):p:D

So many lust filled thoughts for you and your boy Korky, you'll want to sleep for a month!:p
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    oh...Hi callie!!!... yes... soooo excited about the start of rehearsals... you would think I am actually going to see his show on the 12th...lol...that's how excited I feel... :eek::eek:

Don't mind all the drool in here... Korky has been busy this evening...:D:D:D.... I am sure the supply of mops you provided the other day will come in good use as she cleans away before she goes to bed... :D:D
    Forum Member
    oh...hi callie!!!... yes... soooo excited about the start of rehearsals... you would think I am actually going to see his show on the 12th...lol...that's how excited I feel... :eek::eek:

Don't mind all the drool in here... Korky has been busy this evening...:D:D:D.... I am sure the supply of mops you provided the other day will come in good use as she cleans away before she goes to bed... :D:D

Better order a lorry full of mops Callie for when SCD begins!:D
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Better order a lorry full of mops Callie for when SCD begins!:D

Don't think 'a' lorry full would be enough...:rolleyes::rolleyes:... but we can restock as we use I guess... :D:D
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have any of you Pashadorers ever thought of writing to him care of his management or agent?
    Forum Member
    Have any of you Pashadorers ever thought of writing to him care of his management or agent?

I err already went down that route Korky, but not through his management team or agent.;) I went straight to the main man himself.:D Thought it was a good idea, at the time.:o Emphasis on at the time.:rolleyes::o
    Forum Member
    I err already went down that route Korky, but not through his management team or agent.;) I went straight to the main man himself.:D Thought it was a good idea, at the time.:o Emphasis on at the time.:rolleyes::o

Not a bad idea at all in theory... although it did set the ball rolling (ie made me too bold for my own good...:eek::eek:) for a lot of my antics... :o:o:o
    Forum Member
    Not a bad idea at all in theory... although it did set the ball rolling (ie made me too bold for my own good...:eek::eek:) for a lot of my antics... :o:o:o

Never again will I act like a hormonal adult as you put it Pashulty.;):p
    OK, here in the safety of the thread yes, :p but oh no, not venturing down that road again for real.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth happened????? :eek::confused::eek:
    Forum Member
    Never again will I act like a hormonal adult as you put it Pashulty.;):p
    OK, here in the safety of the thread yes, :p but oh no, not venturing down that road again for real.:o

oh... I don't think it was all that bad as you make it out to be...only pity is you did not wait to see his reaction to them...I would really have loved to see his face... although telling him about DS was probably not that good an idea... :o:o
    Thank God he doesn't know my name here although I doubt he would visit the thread... :D
    Forum Member
    What on earth happened????? :eek::confused::eek:

Nothing really, I just gave him our list of questions plus a letter, all good of course and some gifts. Thought it was fairer to let him read everything in private rather than hang around.
    Perhaps I should have waited to see his reaction Pashulty, but they were ready to lock the venue so...:p
    Just as well I left my imagination to his dancing and being in his presence, nothing was spilled onto the paper thankfully.:eek::o
    Forum Member
    oh... I don't think it was all that bad as you make it out to be...only pity is you did not wait to see his reaction to them...I would really have loved to see his face... although telling him about DS was probably not that good an idea... :o:o
    Thank God he doesn't know my name here although I doubt he would visit the thread... :D

Thought he knew your name on here and said it to you?:confused: Or was that your actual name as remember you posting "He said my name.":o That was you on a high for days.:)
    Forum Member
    Thought he knew your name on here and said it to you?:confused: Or was that your actual name as remember you posting "He said my name.":o That was you on a high for days.:)

ooo.... that was my real name... :D:D

Said my name..said my name... he said my name....He might have forgotten by now but at least he remembered it till Blackpool... :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, Pash'y! So sweet!! :)

I'm off to embark on my many rumbas now (or maybe one very long rumba) so...see you all tomorrow! :cool:
    Forum Member
    Ah, Pash'y! So sweet!! :)

I'm off to embark on my many rumbas now (or maybe one very long rumba) so...see you all tomorrow! :cool:

Good night!!!... Will no doubt hear about your nocturnal adventures ;):D tomorrow... :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    We need a bit of our dearest yozhik on this hot summer day... :) (Pic from Cardiff last year.. :))
    Hope he is having a fab holiday... :)... mwah!!!!! :)

http://oi43.tinypic.com/zo820i.jpg
    Forum Member
    We need a bit of our dearest yozhik on this hot summer day... :) (Pic from Cardiff last year.. :))
    Hope he is having a fab holiday... :)... mwah!!!!! :)

http://oi43.tinypic.com/zo820i.jpg

Thanks Pashulty for the latest pic. Very nice.:o
    You got anymore you can share with us?
    Maybe we won't hear from Korky today as she had so many rumbas to practice.:D
    Forum Member
    Thanks Pashulty for the latest pic. Very nice.:o
    You got anymore you can share with us?
    Maybe we won't hear from Korky today as she had so many rumbas to practice.:D

It is very nice isn't it... ;):o
    BIB... oh you know I do Shona... just be patient... ;):p
    Yeah..... Korky must still be rumbaed out now...:eek::D.... we will just have to wait and see whether she will have recovered later on...;):D
    Forum Member
    It is very nice isn't it... ;):o
    BIB... oh you know I do Shona... just be patient... ;)
    Yeah..... Korky must still be rumbaed out now...:eek::D.... we will just have to wait and see whether she will have recovered later on...;):D

You do indeed Pashulty, but patience isn't a strong point of mine, no comment now.;)
    Did go onto Lady A's site, but she has been very busy so no updates as yet. Had a good browse though.:o;)
    Forum Member
    You do indeed Pashulty, but patience isn't a strong point of mine, no comment now.;)
    Did go onto Lady A's site, but she has been very busy so no updates as yet. Had a good browse though.:o;)

I hope this will do for now...;):D.... Sorry I am posting this on a already very hot day...but..umm.. thought... umm.. sorry...:o:o:o *stretch alert* :o:o

http://oi41.tinypic.com/33bcpzm.jpg
    Forum Member
    I hope this will do for now...;):D.... Sorry I am posting this on a already very hot day...but..umm.. thought... umm.. sorry...:o:o:o *stretch alert* :o:o
    http://oi41.tinypic.com/33bcpzm.jpg

Thanks Pashulty. More than do.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I see that you are anxious to know how my Rumba Night went, so I'll fill you in:-

It was :eek:.:o.:sleep:.:eek:.:o.:sleep:.:eek:.:o.:sleep:.:eek:

So, I think I'll have to try a more smoochy dance tonight; the rumba was far too stimulating! Yes, a nice, slow, dreamy waltz is more conducive to a half-decent night's rest. There'll be no chance then of becoming tangled up in massive sheets, flappy curtains, billowing open shirt, tattered nightie - you know, all that white material blowing in the wind on Pashulty's rumba thingy last night.

Sorry to have used up all the emoticons!!! Just don't quote me!!! *Cheesy but extremely tired grin*
    Forum Member
    Told you Korky..!!!! :D:D... My sequence of dances would have given you more stamina and wouldn't have made you so tired without forgoing the pleasures :D:cool:!!

BTW... glad you had a successful night...;):D *leery grin*
    Forum Member
    Was just rememebering Ali and Brian's salsa on the other thread...she was hot hot hot in it... :D... But that reminded me of the even hotter Pasha Melinda salsa... :p... My gorgeous Pasha rocking white in that tight trousers...mmmm ....ooo..:o:o:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1uAzQBINVU
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was just rememebering Ali and Brian's salsa on the other thread...she was hot hot hot in it... :D... But that reminded me of the even hotter Pasha Melinda salsa... :p... My gorgeous Pasha rocking white in that tight trousers...mmmm ....ooo..:o:o:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1uAzQBINVU

:eek::eek::eek: Tight? You couldn't even get a finger in that waistband! Surely you wouldn't like to dance that with Pasha, what with him falling on you from a great height, shoving you away with his groin, leaping over your head, gazing up adoringly at you, etc. ;)

Yes, you were right about my non-soporific dances - it's definitely a long waltz tonight, on and on and on until, I hope, :sleep:
This discussion has been closed.