Misha B no longer part of Relentless Records?

Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She isn't on their website artist page. However her facebook page says she is signed to SONY has she moved to another division?

Has she therefore been dropped

http://www.relentless-records.net/artists/

Comments

• big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im surprised shecstill has a label
  • jacqueline_greejacqueline_gree Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she has moved labels? Hope so anyway :( She has so much potential!
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if she has been dropped. Home Run only went to #11, 'do you think of me' went to #9 and Heres to everything (ooh la la) flopped completely at #35. Its a shame as I really like Home Run and DYTOM. Wasn't keen on Heres to everything (ooh la la).I think the whole bullying allegation she faced on x factor ruined it for her which is unfortunately unfair on her
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if she has been dropped. Home Run only went to #11, 'do you think of me' went to #9 and Heres to everything (ooh la la) flopped completely at #35. Its a shame as I really like Home Run and DYTOM. Wasn't keen on Heres to everything (ooh la la).I think the whole bullying allegation she faced on x factor ruined it for her which is unfortunately unfair on her

The ooh la la bit always makes me lol...such an unnecessary titile...love it how you've added to the song name both times. Ridiculous, ridiculous name.

Saying that, Misha was incredible...I really hope she does well. If she is dropped, she won't have to do all of these lame singles...remember how great she was reworking Respect, Rolling in the Deep, Tainted Love? Why can't she do something similar to that? It's what her fans liked! I want old attitude-y Misha B.
  • SWRD85SWRD85 Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im surprised shecstill has a label

Same here - I reckon she's been dropped
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    She is incredible just not incredible enough to sell records :(
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I would just like her to go over to America, at least she is still signed to SONY. Maybe that is what they are aiming to do, promote her over there.
  • Gavin_MartinGavin_Martin Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    She is incredible just not incredible enough to sell records :(

She is an incredible singer, but i think simon cowell was prove right about misha b in the live finals thinking she not good enough. out of the 2011 series Little mix are the ones that prove simon wrong
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do we know she's left ? we shouldn't jump to conclusions she's still recording in the studio all the time from her tweets on twitter so I'm sure she will be fine.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do we know she's left ? we shouldn't jump to conclusions she's still recording in the studio all the time from her tweets on twitter so I'm sure she will be fine.

as i said her facebook still says she is signed to SONY. Just Relentless have her off their artist page :) she was retweeting tweets by EPIC boss LA Reid not sure if that means anything though
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think its too late now. Gawd I struggled to remember acts from last years x factor nevermind 2 years ago!!
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Eek I really liked her music :(
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    She is an incredible singer, but i think simon cowell was prove right about misha b in the live finals thinking she not good enough. out of the 2011 series Little mix are the ones that prove simon wrong

Purlease. She wipes the floor talent wise over LM. It's a music issue and radio airplay too. Capital is needed for big success nowadays.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her album is no longer available for pre-order on Amazon so I'd imagine she has been dropped.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Certain FM's so wish she was dropped!! A msg on her FB page says otherwise, I'm so hoping its a career overseas and achieve her dream after all!!
  • Rui_PhillipsRui_Phillips Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was my favorite from 2011.
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She isn't on their website artist page. However her facebook page says she is signed to SONY has she moved to another division?

Has she therefore been dropped

http://www.relentless-records.net/artists/

Relentless is the "Indie" section of Syco/Sony and she was only signed to Relentless to keep her indie credentials while allowing her continued media coverage only accessible to major label artists.

It's possible that she's either being moved to the mainstream part of Sony in anticipation of her album release or, more likely, she's been dropped as Syco/Sony spend their funds hyping up Union J who will get them greater financial returns.
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How does the Little Mix's faux success prove Cowell wrong?

His management team are the ones promoting them. He profits from their success.

He said on XF that he wanted them to win (plus all the show's editing, voice modification etc to make sure they won).

The fake Zayn/Perrie relationship to get LM mass publicity & Modest Management using One Direction's twitter accounts to tell their fans to "prove themselves" by buying LM's album.

The fake LM v Fifth Harmony thing (both signed to the same label).

etc etc...
  • Gavin_MartinGavin_Martin Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How does the Little Mix's faux success prove Cowell wrong?

His management team are the ones promoting them. He profits from their success.

He said on XF that he wanted them to win (plus all the show's editing, voice modification etc to make sure they won).

The fake Zayn/Perrie relationship to get LM mass publicity & Modest Management using One Direction's twitter accounts to tell their fans to "prove themselves" by buying LM's album.

The fake LM v Fifth Harmony thing (both signed to the same label).

etc etc...

please don't be nasty to than. The show was not fix for than to win. The relationship between zayn and perrie is not fake and one direction and little mix are nice people
  • Rui_PhillipsRui_Phillips Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    please don't be nasty to than. The show was not fix for than to win. The relationship between zayn and perrie is not fake and one direction and little mix are nice people

:D We have a Directorner on the loose
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a foolish comment.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Mix are for kids audiences.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems that xfactor 2011 alumni failed completely. Little mix are the only real (sort of) success story of the series 8 because at least they had some (not particularly huge) commercial success and aren't dropped (yet).
  • swordofomensswordofomens Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    She must despise Tulisa with a red hot passion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    I was wondering when the album was going to be released and found out that the Music Store page on her official website isn't working anymore. Looks like she's been dropped.