Digital Spy's Virtual Apprentice - Apply Now!

Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi everyone! I've decided to create a virtual Apprentice!

The reason I've posted this in this forum is because the Apprentice sub forum is hidden and not many people look at it - I have more info in the sub forum here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1797928

My series will start on Tuesday 26 February and will finish on Thursday 11 April.

To show interest in taking part, please PM me saying you'd like to sign up. I'm also in need of a few helpers, so if you'd like to help please PM me telling me.

Candidates must be online between 8pm and 9pm on those days to take part in the tasks.

Thanks for signing up if you do :)

Comments

• Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please keep applications coming :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I need a few helpers - please PM me if you're interested!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Applications will close in about one week - please apply now if you'd like to take part!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I need more applicants otherwise I can't run this!
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just out of interest how can you create profit making tasks online. How can you fire someone without a group session stating weaknesses and strengths of the situation and not being able to see firsthand the candidates deliver. Confused...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    Just out of interest how can you create profit making tasks online. How can you fire someone without a group session stating weaknesses and strengths of the situation and not being able to see firsthand the candidates deliver. Confused...

It's all for fun, I'm not doing it to make money :) I would watch the tasks in progress and fire someone based on what they did during the task :)
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    It's all for fun, I'm not doing it to make money :) I would watch the tasks in progress and fire someone based on what they did during the task :)

Can you give me an example of the type of tasks you will/can do online this will help me to see if I can take part. It may help others if you can expand a bit more. :-) you may get some more peeps.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    Can you give me an example of the type of tasks you will/can do online this will help me to see if I can take part. It may help others if you can expand a bit more. :-) you may get some more peeps.

One of them, for example, is to make a car accessory. So in your teams you will have an idea and you'll write what this accessory does, prices, target markets etc. (and if you want you could draw it on Paint to see what it'd be like in real life) and I'll judge both accessories and decide winning team and who gets fired. Hope this helps! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for not being clear - it's all for fun, and the tasks are all done online and are pretty simple :)

Please sign up, I need more names!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just need six more people to take part - I have enough helpers now, so please apply to be a candidate!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I get enough people, the show will start a week tomorrow. Please sign up :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Show will start next week, there are still places