EastEnders - Monday 19th November 2012 @8pm - Joey and Lauren give into temptation...

KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
Forum Member
✭✭
Written By
Carey Andrews

Executive Producer
Lorraine Newman

A snapshot from tonight's episode...
Tanya spends the night searching for information about Ava after last week's bombshell, but how will Cora react to her meddling with her deepest secret? Lauren and Joey are drawn closer together when Derek attempts to bribe Max into throwing Joey out of his house, leading to a shocking moment. When Phil finds out the assault charges have been dropped against Lola, he manipulates the situation to his advantage.

A more detailed synopsis...
Max still needs Derek's financial help to deal with his 'problem', so he gives into his controlling brother's demands and asks Joey to move out. However, Max is disappointed that he is having to be bossed around by Derek and soon comes up with another way to raise the cash, approaching Phil with a plan to have Billy flog a car in Southend on their behalf. After securing the cash this way, Max stands up to Derek and informs him that he won't be kicking Joey out after all.

At the same time, still believing that Joey will soon be sent packing, Lauren helps her cousin find a new place to live. She confesses to Joey that she spends a lot of her time drawing, and he is intrigued to find numerous portraits of him. The pair share a tender moment and are unable to fight the sexual tension between them any longer, so they fall into each other's arms…

Meanwhile, still reeling from the revelation that her sister Ava is still alive, Tanya has spent the night searching for information on her. She finally manages to find an 'Ava Hartman' on the internet whose date of birth matches that of her sister. Tanya then informs a shocked Patrick that she plans to visit Ava, having discovered where she works.

Elsewhere, Phil's solicitor Ritchie informs him that Alexa has dropped the assault charges against Lola, which means she will be able to get Lexi back. However, Phil is still determined to take care of Lexi himself. Max's car deal provides the perfect opportunity to have Billy disappear for a short while, and it's decided that Lola will move in with Phil while he is away. Phil is looking forward to being fully responsible for Lexi, but Trish soon arrives with the news that Lexi will be staying in temporary care until the neglect case is over.

Also today, Poppy gives Fatboy some advice on how to chat up a local girl named Sylvia, but she soon realises that she is falling for Fatboy herself.

Regular cast appearing in the episode...
Tanya, Patrick, Lauren, Joey, Derek, Max, Cora, Lola, Phil, Billy, Fatboy, Poppy

Supporting characters
Trish Barnes

Walford Gazette
'EastEnders': Kat Moon to reveal lover during Queen Vic row
'EastEnders': Shivani Ghai joins cast as Masood family friend

Enjoy the episode :)

Comments

• Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread

It can only be an improvement on last thursday's crap
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,799
    Forum Member
    Poppy is in it :):)
    Trish is in it :(:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers for the thread Kieran!
    Thanks for the thread

It can only be an improvement on last thursday's crap

ANYTHING has to be an improvement on that episode :D In fact, a half-hour episode of Ben sitting silently in his cell staring at the wall would've been better!
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for a great thread.
    I hate Derek, I can't wait for the episode where the thugs run after him and beat him up.
    aww Poppy and Fatboy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Cheers for the thread Kieran!

ANYTHING has to be an improvement on that episode :D In fact, a half-hour episode of Ben sitting silently in his cell staring at the wall would've been better!

Mental image of Ben :eek:
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread Kieran:)

Tues.: lawsj123
    Thurs.: dan2008
    Fri.: EEFanatic

Anyone interested in doing a thread over the festive period should PM me asap because places are filling up

Evening all:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread Kieran:)

Tues.: lawsj123
    Thurs.: dan2008
    Fri.: EEFanatic

Anyone interested in doing a thread over the festive period should PM me asap because places are filling up

Evening all:)

Evening mate. Looking forward to Joey & Lauren tonight?
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,211
    Forum Member
    Oh good, loads of Lauren tonight :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »

:D Hope you enjoy it! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »

LMAO :D:D

Im glad you got yours :p
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening mate. Looking forward to Joey & Lauren tonight?
    Hi maurice:)
    Not particularly. Jac was showing great promise this time last year but I think she has started believing in her own hype.

David Witts is one of the worst actors to have ever graced the show. His dialect is terrible, most of the time I can't understand a word he's saying. He was obviously hired for his looks.

This story does stink of Kirkwood, 2 good looking young actors shoved together, planned from Mr. Witts' first episode. He really did turn the show into HO. I watched their "Big Week" last week and the acting was appalling minus Brendan Brady & Claire Cooper.

Hopefully the fallout is worth it and the story is moving at quite a fast pace.

Lorraine said that she didn't want to focus on the yoof's love lives so hopefully this will be the last in a long line we've had over these past few years yet we have Fatboy & Poppy this week too..............what was the point in him & Denise? It says a lot about what is wrong with the show at the moment.

Also it seems like this is annual Branning Week with them taking centre stage this week ala last year.

Rant over:o
    Max's 100th ep. this year tonight.:D

PS surprise surprise ..............Ashdown has written next Monday's episode which contains 7 Brannings and Patrick.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not particularly. Jac was showing great promise this time last year but I think she has started believing in her own hype.

David Witts is one of the worst actors to have ever graced the show. His dialect is terrible, most of the time I can't understand a word he's saying. He was obviously hired for his looks.

This story does stink of Kirkwood, 2 good looking young actors shoved together, planned from Mr. Witts' first episode. He really did turn the show into HO. I watched their "Big Week" last week and the acting was appalling minus Brendan Brady & Claire Cooper.

Lorraine said that she didn't want to focus on the yoof's love lives so hopefully this will be the last in a long line we've had over these past few years yet we have Fatboy & Poppy this week too..............what was the point in him & Denise? It says a lot about what is wrong with the show at the moment.

Also it seems like this is annual Branning Week with them taking centre stage this week ala last year.

PS surprise surprise ..............Ashdown has written next Monday's episode which contains 7 Brannings and Patrick.:rolleyes:

Completely agree!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

When is max's bum's 100th episode? :D
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,931
    Forum Member
    Great thread Kieran!

An episode full of Lauren, Derek and Joey! Christmas has come early :D (Please note I am being incredibly sarcastic for those who don't know me!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Great thread Kieran!

An episode full of Lauren, Derek and Joey! Christmas has come early :D (Please note I am being incredibly sarcastic for those who don't know me!)

I knew you weren't being serious even before I got to the smiley :D
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This week looks good.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,931
    Forum Member
    I knew you weren't being serious even before I got to the smiley :D

Yes but you're intelligent enough to get sarcasm! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If that bonehead Fatboy messes my Poppy about , then Im gonna KICK OFF :mad:

Great thread , not long to go :cool:
  • bb2011fanbb2011fan Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really looking foward to this weeks episodes. Hope they dont disappoint :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    This week looks good! Cant wait for tonights ep.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This week DOES look good and I'm really looking forward to Fridays ep! :)
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joey = Plank of Wood
    Lauren = Drunk Waste of Space

Jauren = :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

That is all :)
  • SophiaK70SophiaK70 Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    love this threads, how do people do them and get the info?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Joey = Plank of Wood
    Lauren = Drunk Waste of Space

Jauren = :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

That is all :)

This :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭