Options

Marc Anthony fights child support increase: 'Kids will be spoiled'

IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
Forum Member
✭✭✭
[news]Marc Anthony fights child support increase: 'Kids will be spoiled'

Anthony currently pays $13,000 (£7,772) a month in child support to Torres and their children.

TMZ reports that Torres has now filed a motion asking for $113,000 (£67,559) a month from Anthony.

Torres allegedly wants the extra money in order to pay for a full house staff and chef, as well as the opportunity to take the children on travels around the world.

[/news]

I think, and I believe that anybody with children can only confirm it, that you can't really bring up children without a private jet. It just can't be done. So she should have asked for that, too.

Comments

• Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Wow that's quite a hike!
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    I think, and I believe that anybody with children can only confirm it, that you can't really bring up children without a private jet. It just can't be done. So she should have asked for that, too.

:D:D The absence of one is a breach of their human rights.
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read about this the other day, it's insane. What child needs the things she is requesting. It seems more for her to live in luxury than for them.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    $56.5k a month per child? Is she serious? That is ridiculous
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    I read about this the other day, it's insane. What child needs the things she is requesting. It seems more for her to live in luxury than for them.

BIB - this
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know who she is but she sounds like a disgustingly greedy bitch. I'd not give into her if I were a judge - I'd her to a third world country for a few months so she can grow up a bit. People like her sicken me.