Comments

• nittynattynoonittynattynoo Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was that on this evening?
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched it, it was dire, along with the song, but it's for charity so yay etc etc.
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was that on this evening?
    Yeah 9pm. It wasn't well advertised as I had just happened to notice an ad for it late last night when I wasn't supposed to be up! It wasn't exactly a hour worth of top quality TV, but the song's alright, nothing to fuss about, can't see rushing to No.1 despite being a charity song.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was something to watch, I suppose.

Nice to see them all doing their bit for charity though, especially 5ive at the tea dance :)
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,977
    Forum Member
    I actually quite like their version of the song 😳, especially Abz's rap and I'm glad Kevin got the last line over Lee.

This is really sad but I don't think I want new groups. Really enjoyed the show throughout the year with a great mix
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So does every re-recording of a classic song MUST have to include a rap part in it now?

I'm sorry but the rapping ruined a classic.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,681
    Forum Member
    ^ I agree Jason. I wonder if they'll release two versions. One with and one without. Probably not :(
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    So does every re-recording of a classic song MUST have to include a rap part in it now?

I agree however Leona's released a christmas album with some classics and hasn't added any raps haha. So not everyone does it.
  • TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually quite like their version of the song 😳, especially Abz's rap

Wow, really?!
    Forum Member
    Jason100 wrote: »

Nope, I'm pretty sure I heard no rapping from Michael Buble, Kelly Clarkson, Mary J Blige or Leona in their respective Christmas albums.

I imagine it's just the re-recordings that involve a rapper
    Forum Member
    Tribute wrote: »
    Wow, really?!

Yep 😃