WHATM:BBUSA13 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jun 29-30; Spoilers Included

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda gave McCrae a yanky wanky last night?
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda gave McCrae a yanky wanky last night?
    no, but its possible she pleasured herself at least it looked like it. She talked a lot of nonsens so i dont really know what happend. But after that Mccrea startet laughing :D. It was really funny flirting between those two the whole night.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy, Jessie, Jeremy and Judd talking about next week... all of them say they'd put up Candice
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Elissa wouldn't talk to Amanda on the hammock, Amanda told Jeremy she thinks Elissa is bipolar. Jeremy goes and tells David.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa is bothered because Amanda said they were keeping her only because she would win MVP every time and they could use her

Are there any rules to stop the same HG getting MVP every week, like HOH not being eligible the following week?
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    McCrae and Amanda has to be the oddest showmance ever! I love Amanda though - she's completely nutso! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa is bothered because Amanda said they were keeping her only because she would win MVP every time and they could use her
    yeah Amanda is such a stupid player i wouldn´t be surprised if the whole plan to evict David blows up because of her stupidness. How can she tell Elissa that? She is worse than Liza BBCAN and she is really hard to top.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch the feeds, but could someone tell me what MVP stands for? All I can think of is Most Valued Player. :o

Also, if the MVP winner isn't themselves nominated, do they still get to vote in the eviction? And, can it be the same person consecutively?

EDIT: I just found out, Most Valuable Player. I was close. :D I'm still wondering about my second questions though. :)
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    do they upload the feeds up on youtube?
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elissa has come clean to Amanda, Andy and McCrae that she is Rachel's sister. Not that anybody didn't already realise! But I guess that shows she trusts them...for now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    do they upload the feeds up on youtube?

Friday's After Dark is up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6cCuvAsPoU

It's live feed broadcast on CBS's cable channel.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Friday's After Dark is up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6cCuvAsPoU

It's live feed broadcast on CBS's cable channel.

thanks that's what i was looking for after dark :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit besotted with Glastonbury, so BBUS has taken a back seat.

Candice and Amanda are in kitchen cooking dinner. Kaitlin and GinaMarie are working on Jeremy's hair.
    http://twitpic.com/czxocl
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fan gossip show starting
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/paulisded

Helen giving herself a blow job
    http://instagram.com/p/bKohWUuNWH/
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the last couple of hours of live. Been some uncomfortable viewing. Some of them are quite ignorant.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some really awful language, etc. from Aaryn & GinaMarie.

Unfortunately, US doesn't kick the racists out like the UK does. But ... they're usually dealt with by production. Expect them to get really bad edits. And beyond which, they're toast in the house.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    Some really awful language, etc. from Aaryn & GinaMarie.

Unfortunately, US doesn't kick the racists out like the UK does. But ... they're usually dealt with by production. Expect them to get really bad edits. And beyond which, they're toast in the house.

oh dear. what did aaryn do now haha.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh dear. what did aaryn do now haha.
    It was something like Helen cried and Aayrn said "shut up and go and make some rice" (wow i don´t know in what context she said it but it could seen as very racist)

The "beaver fever" group is bunch of spoiled brats thats for sure. I am not even interested in any of them and switch feeds when they are on. I hope this nasty group doesn´t make it far.
    Forum Member
    Linus2 wrote: »
    It was something like Helen cried and Aayrn said "shut up and go and make some rice" (wow i don´t know in what context she said it but it could seen as very racist)

The "beaver fever" group is bunch of spoiled brats thats for sure. I am not even interested in any of them and switch feeds when they are on. I hope this nasty group doesn´t make it far.

whoa, yeah i could see why that could be seen as inappropriate but is it possible she was actually making rice that day or there was some context to it?

i admit that group is spoiled and immature but i'm endlessly entertained by them, it's sad i know.
    if it's eye candy or laughing at them, or being amazed at the things they say and do... non stop entertainment for me.

unfortunately i came up a little short on how much funds i thought i had and now i have to wait to transfer money over until a few days before i can sign back up after my free period has ended, so i'm missing it all! :(

i definitely don't want to see the other group dominate, the amanda/spencer/judd/helen and whoever.
    i'm down to watch a battle between both sides back and forth though, one side gets 1 out and the other next and back and forth.

btw is it "beaver fever" or is it "bieber fever" as in justin bieber.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whoa, yeah i could see why that could be seen as inappropriate but is it possible she was actually making rice that day or there was some context to it?
    (
    it was over 1h ago so nobody is cooking anything coz its in the middle of the night. And Aayrn didn´t say it to Helen in person she talked to someone about Helen crying earlier. And it seems like it was trending on Twitter so a lot of ppl heared it.

Oh lol yeah you are right its Bieber fever ... i am not a fan of him so i got the name wrong.

As for the feed you can try tvnutters.com
    Forum Member
    it was over 1h ago so nobody is cooking anything coz its in the middle of the night. And Aayrn didn´t say it to Helen in person she talked to someone about Helen crying earlier. And it seems like it was trending on Twitter so a lot of ppl heared it.

Oh lol yeah you are right its Bieber fever ... i am not a fan of him so i got the name wrong.

oh ok, yeah.. aaryn definitely has alot of growing to do.. beautifuly stunning girl but can have a really ugly side to her at times.
    i still maintain, however.. that the 25 minute scolding of david has to be in the top 10 moments of all time (or at least 20).
    for that alone she has to stay in a few more weeks imo.
    As for the feed you can try tvnutters.com
    just not the same for me, i need flashback and control!.. once i sign up again i'll just go to flashback and check out on some of the stuff i missed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just not the same for me, i need flashback and control!.. once i sign up again i'll just go to flashback and check out on some of the stuff i missed.
    yeah thats true its my first time i can watch on the CBS side and the flashbacks and all is awesome. Do you remember the time and date of the Aaryn/David fight coz i never watched it?
    Forum Member
    yeah thats true its my first time i can watch on the CBS side and the flashbacks and all is awesome. Do you remember the time and date of the Aaryn/David fight coz i never watched it?

i posted about it in another whatm thread so yep,

that part starts at around 5:10pm, i believe june 28th.
    it might seem pretty brutal at first but if you can sit through the whole thing it becomes quite funny and entertaining, just how david can't seem to grasp and how annoyed she gets, i thought it was tv gold.

the best way to do it is to try and rewind it from that point to where david is talking to elissa because that's what starts the entire thing.

he talks to elissa about if she's rachel's sister and is she mvp and would she put him up if so, etc.
    then aaryn sees it on the hoh camera and goes down to confront him and tears into him, scolding him over and over.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not been watching the feeds, but just read about the racism and homophobia on the Wikipedia article. What horrid people! :eek:
    Forum Member
    Not been watching the feeds, but just read about the racism and homophobia on the Wikipedia article. What horrid people! :eek:

well.. one thing to keep in mind is the differences between the usa/uk versions.

there's different levels and ways of being pc between the two.

a good example was the incident with speidi where they didn't greet the others,
    uk people were outraged when they didn't go up to greet the others but me being from the usa i didn't see what the big deal was at all, still don't understand it... i wouldn't have payed it any mind if people weren't so up in arms over it.

as someone who's involved in both formats, it seems like people in the uk are bit more concerned with keeping up appearances and presenting themselves in a certain way where in the usa there's a bit more room to be "inappropriate" in our version.

also keeping in mind it's more cutthroat and not so much a popularity contest, villains are more praised over here and tolerated.

that's not to say either way is the better than the other just slightly different.

calling complex human beings horrid people over words in one point in time is a bit harsh in my opinion. :D
    some of them are just immature and not informed on certain things.