✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmett is shaving BBC into Gary's hair.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's had the BBC shaved out and now they're waxing his chest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alec, Peter and Emmett's meeting on the deck is over. They sort of decided that Andrew would F5 with them. Now they've gone up to the HOH room and are asking Andrew what he thinks about putting up Talla and Topaz next week.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alec, Peter and Emmett's meeting on the deck is over. They sort of decided that Andrew would F5 with them. Now they've gone up to the HOH room and are asking Andrew what he thinks about putting up Talla and Topaz next week.

WOW! I just dont get Emmett....one minute he is saying keep an eye on talla because we will need her to deal with the Alec/Peter situation....now he is talking about putting up Topaz & Talla...I'm so confused!

Edit: Just heard next weeks target is Alec...WOW the shield could be over before you know it...
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edit: Just heard next weeks target is Alec...WOW the shield could be over before you know it...

At the moment -

Andrew (can't be HoH), Talla and Jillian's target is Alec and they'll put up Peter as the pawn.

Emmett will throw HoH, he will never make that move and he doesn't care because he's covered in every direction.

Peter and Alec's target is Topaz and Talla. But they'll both throw it. Because Alec doesn't want to put up Topaz and Peter doesn't win anything.

However, Alec and Peter's target might actually be Andrew. Because when they were talking in the HoH they both said if Andrew makes it to Final 5 it'll be because he's won his way there implying that they would try to get him out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    At the moment -

Andrew (can't be HoH), Talla and Jillian's target is Alec and they'll put up Peter as the pawn.

Emmett will throw HoH, he will never make that move and he doesn't care because he's covered in every direction.

Peter and Alec's target is Topaz and Talla. But they'll both throw it. Because Alec doesn't want to put up Topaz and Peter doesn't win anything.

However, Alec and Peter's target might actually be Andrew. Because when they were talking in the HoH they both said if Andrew makes it to Final 5 it'll be because he's won his way there implying that they would try to get him out.

Emmett has actually said he wouldnt mind Backdooring him if he was HoH
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've heard Emmett say it. But I really doubt he'd do it. In fact I'm almost positive he wouldn't and he'll just throw HoH until Alec is gone. He's already thinking about final 2 votes and why wouldn't he, he's covered by practically everyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've heard Emmett say it. But I really doubt he'd do it. In fact I'm almost positive he wouldn't and he'll just throw HoH until Alec is gone. He's already thinking about final 2 votes and why wouldn't he, he's covered by practically everyone.

I think he would...Because with Alec gone...all he has to deal with is Peter who cant win anything and Topaz...They arnt the biggest threats!

I want Talla/Jill to win HoH!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It isn't about threats left behind.

What Emmett would be worried about is jury house. Alec has been in an Alliance with him since day 3, they are still in an alliance now which Emmett regularly checks in with everyday. He sends Alec to jury and theres a chance he'll taint the jury for breaking his alliance and he's almost sure to have lost his vote. It's too risky.

There's 3 other people in there that are ready to do the job. Everyone, apart from potentially Gary / Topaz (1 of which is gone on thursday), will take him to final 4 with him doing nothing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After hearing Emmett and Jillian speaking at the Hot tub it sounds like the next target could be Andrew if anyone but Talla wins the HoH. With Alec as the BD if needed.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After hearing Emmett and Jillian speaking at the Hot tub it sounds like the next target could be Andrew if anyone but Talla wins the HoH. With Alec as the BD if needed.
    omg what? On what side is Emmett now? He switches sides every f*ing day. He had a solid alliance with Peter/Alec who always were loyal to him i don´t get why he threw that away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    omg what? On what side is Emmett now? He switches sides every f*ing day. He had a solid alliance with Peter/Alec who always were loyal to him i don´t get why he threw that away.

Not sure if I got the jist of it right. I could be completely wrong.

He was talking about Final 4 scenarios with Jillian and said about who they wanted there. He didn't want Andrew and Talla because neither of them would take him to Final 3. So he said he wanted Peter in Final 4 for sure. Every scenario they had Peter there (because he's done nothing and I think both of them think he'd take them to Final 2) but he didn't want Alec there either because he's physical and mental, but Jillian thought she could take Alec in mental.

They seemed to be leaning towards Talla and Peter final 4. But they weren't sure. They didn't outright say they wanted Andrew out next, I don't think, but it sounded like thats what Emmett was planting seeds for.

I don't think Emmett likes Andrew as much anymore after what Gary said when he was getting his hair shaved. He mentioned Andrew wanted Emmett up when he was HoH and threw out Emmetts name when Gary talked to Andrew this week as a backdoor target. Then Emmett went out to tell Alec and Peter what Gary had been saying.

Emmett is playing the best game in there by far but he does seem to go into panic mode if he hears his name mentioned as a potential target past or present. He could really regret it if he lets Alec back into the game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SO the next week could be andrews or alecs last week?!?!?! im cool with that!
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    I can't wait for these guys to start turning on eachother.
    I think some of them may regret getting rid of easy targets earlier on in the game.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Is the plan still to evict Gary?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Is the plan still to evict Gary?

Yeah that is still the plan..

Next week is a bit up in the air....First of all Andrew/Jillian/Andrew and Talla were all going to target Alec to split up him and peter...Emmett believes he will have a better chance against peter in the F2.....Which i do agree with....Then last night Emmett said to Jillian that he dosnt think both Andrew or Talla will take him to F2....Then he was looking at the option of putting up Andrew and BD Alec if he got the chance...All that seems certain is that Topaz has another week left....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally Peter and Alec get suspicious and know Emmett/Jill/Andrew are a final 3. Now they want to get rid of Andrew next week if they win HOH.

This is brilliant they know everything whats going on, thank god i thought these 2 are so clueless but they are not!

Talla doesn´t like Andrew that much so she might get on board with Topaz, Peter, Alec.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alec is stressing so much man!....He knows keeping Andrew has pretty much f**ked up their game...buch of cocky bastards....this is what they deserve! And they wont get Talla, she is loyal to Andrew....They're game is sinking faster then the titanic right now...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After Dark ep. 31 - Weds am
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Cy2y46hNg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now Topaz tells Alec everything what Emmett told Gary, this is priceless. :D

I hope they don´t switch and vote out Topaz.
  • sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just what IS going on with Alec and Topaz? The latest chat outside between the two of them indicates the 'break-up' was all for show? I cant keep up with all the twists and turns - I wonder if anyone actually knows who they want to keep in the house.
    Emmet would be safer getting Andrew out as soon as possible - or Alec. I think in the final stages he would be able to get ahead of Peter.
    However, if Jill is still with him at the end, and the jury decide the winner ... I can see Jill getting it over Emmet. He will have broken too many alliances - and those he broke promises to are the ones who decide. IMO
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammyvan wrote: »
    Just what IS going on with Alec and Topaz? The latest chat outside between the two of them indicates the 'break-up' was all for show? I cant keep up with all the twists and turns - I wonder if anyone actually knows who they want to keep in the house.
    Topaz told everyone that the break up was fake to screw Alecs game because she was mad at him. Fact is they have broken up. Now Alec and Peter know that Emmett has a F3 deal with Andrew and they need to keep Topaz for votes now. So they team up again to get Andrew/Talla/Jill out.