A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    I've been practising my guitar. I've moved on to the C chord...it's a pain in the backside. I've put it down for this evening because it was frustrating me. I'll pick it up tomorrow when I'm in a better mood :)
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Awe that's a pain Mimi my mum has lost mine so I too need a replacement :p But hopefully your application gets processed :)

How's you CNBC :)?

Thanks Hav.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't have the patience Mimi I'd love to learn but it do 5 minutes and get frustrated so well done for keeping it up :)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't have the patience Mimi I'd love to learn but it do 5 minutes and get frustrated so well done for keeping it up :)

How come you haven't got the patience? :p Anyway I'm home now :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd just get frustrated and then bored and It wouldn't end well :p You escaped her clutches then :p
    Forum Member
    I'd just get frustrated and then bored and It wouldn't end well :p You escaped her clutches then :p

I know the feeling :p I have - until Monday! She came up with a real corker. She was prattling on about constructive trusts and she was on about some case. She mentioned a judge who waved a 'magic constructive trust wand' :D Wonder what it does? ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well you have 3 days to recover should be ample enough time :p and I dread to think :p
    Forum Member
    Well you have 3 days to recover should be ample enough time :p and I dread to think :p

Haha yeah :p Maybe the wand broke my Macbook charger :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no your having charger trouble too same here, conspiracy perhaps :p
    Forum Member
    Morning

I woke up late today and had to be somewhere at 9am. I rushed around so much that I put my jumper on back to front, though it's got a high neck so it didn't notice to other people. Only noticed it on the way home.

I got there just in time. I hate being late! I didn't even get to drink a cup of tea this morning. It was literally up, brush hair, clothes on, teeth brushed and go! :o

How are you all?

I'm determined. I refuse to be beaten by wood and string. That's all it is....wood and string! :D I have improved a fair bit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awe no mimi it's a nightmare getting up late I usually do it no a Monday it's up out gone, Luckily you were on time and no one noticed your wardrobe malfunction small mercies :)

And that is a really good way of looking at it Wood and String I'm with you don't let it defeat you :p
    Forum Member
    Oh no your having charger trouble too same here, conspiracy perhaps :p

Your laptop charger's broken as well? Looks like L.A. is up to something :p Her magic constructive trust wand must have done it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's being funny it just won't charge consistently it charges for a bit then not at all GRRR!!!! :p
    Forum Member
    It's being funny it just won't charge consistently it charges for a bit then not at all GRRR!!!! :p

Aha! Is that the Vista laptop or the Windows 7? :p It sounds like L.A. is up to something. You can't trust her!
    Forum Member
    Where is everyone?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You were up late CNBc I was sleeping :p
    Forum Member
    Morning :) catching up with Hollyoaks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the Oaks but as of late have not been invested the storylines have been dire save for Sienna and her crazy Dad but what's coming up with Sinead will be a corker ;)
    Forum Member
    I love the Oaks but as of late have not been invested the storylines have been dire save for Sienna and her crazy Dad but what's coming up with Sinead will be a corker ;)

I've avoided spoilers so I don't know what's going to happen to Sinead. :) the Fraser/Tegan stuff is boring me. They have so much screen time at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won't spoil it 4 u but it's hopefully gonna be good :). And yeah the new introductions in the loft just not doing it for me.
    Forum Member
    You were up late CNBc I was sleeping :p

I know :p How's the laptop charger today?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even worse barely charging at all ;p
    Forum Member
    Even worse barely charging at all ;p

That's not good! Is that the Vista or Windows 7 laptop? L.A. must be up to something :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the 7 laptop but it's the charger as it was playing up with my sisters too :/ And yes her and her magic wand :p
  • x+yx+y Posts: 2,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As it's a Saturday evening I think we should all have a sing-a-long!:):p:D

I'll start us off, Altogether now:

Bring me sunshine, in your smile,
    Bring me laughter, all the while,

In this world where we live, there should be more happiness,
    So much joy you can give, to each brand new bright tomorrow,
    Make me happy, through the years,
    Never bring me, any tears,
    Let your arms be as warm as the sun from up above,
    Bring me fun, bring me sunshine, bring me love.

Bring me Sunshine, in your eyes,
    Bring me rainbows, from the skies,
    Life's too short to be spent having anything but fun,
    We can be so content, if we gather little sunbeams,

Be light-hearted, all day long,
    Keep me singing, happy songs,
    Let your arms be as warm as the sun from up above,
    Bring me fun, bring me sunshine, bring me love.
    :D
    Forum Member
    It's the 7 laptop but it's the charger as it was playing up with my sisters too :/ And yes her and her magic wand :p

Did you try the charger with her laptop as well? Haha yeah it's her magic constructive trust wand again :D Watch out for it!