Why is it....

happyhackerhappyhacker Posts: 64
Forum Member
...people suck up to so called celebrities? All of my time is spent managing and enjoying my own life without drooling over somebody else and what they have! A lot of people get into debt because of it. I consider I've got a life, not someone else's!

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't ask us, all we do is laugh at the z list fools.

Don't think you'll find much zeleb respect on here at the moment
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Methinks the lady doth protest too much :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted - will not allow myself to get baited
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Deleted - will not allow myself to get baited

I'm talking about the OP paranoid much and how is it baiting? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I'm talking about the OP paranoid much

Is the OP female then?

Paranoia seems to be the order of the day round here doesn't it? Or so *they* say
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the OP female then?

Paranoia seems to be the order of the day round here doesn't it? Or so *they* say

I'm guessing she's a female, I have no idea what sex anyone is on here so I assume as they are gossiping about zlebs that they are female, maybe they will come back and fill me in after they have calmed down about the sycophants
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...people suck up to so called celebrities? All of my time is spent managing and enjoying my own life without drooling over somebody else and what they have! A lot of people get into debt because of it. I consider I've got a life, not someone else's!

Maybe you should ask that question on a fan site.
    Can't see how it applies around here.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Twitter is a disgusting place for celeb suck ups, within 2 seconds of any celeb posting a tweet, they have several replies from sycophants :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twitter is a disgusting place for celeb suck ups, within 2 seconds of any celeb posting a tweet, they have several replies from sycophants :D

Maybe the OP should take the question to Twitter then.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the OP female then?

Who are *they*? Are they spying on me? *dons tinfoil hat, looks round suspiciously*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who are *they*? Are they spying on me? *dons tinfoil hat, looks round suspiciously*

The clique most probably :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The clique most probably :yawn:

I'm not cool enough to even know there was a clique, :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not cool enough to even know there was a clique, :cry:

There isn't one but it seems to be the accusation of choicevthrown at those who don't agree with the allowed opinion. Don't forget that bullying clique is a more dramatic insult ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There isn't one but it seems to be the accusation of choicevthrown at those who don't agree with the allowed opinion. Don't forget that bullying clique is a more dramatic insult ;)

I agree with most opinion, I have seen bullying on here where a load of FM's always the same ones start picking on one person AND that to me is a clique, it's not rocket science :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with most opinion, I have seen bullying on here where a load of FM's always the same ones start picking on one person AND that to me is a clique, it's not rocket science :p

So report it to the mod and let them deal with it.

I've not seen anything like that and, if I did, I would let the mods deal with it rather than post veiled threats
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So report it to the mod and let them deal with it.

I've not seen anything like that and, if I did, I would let the mods deal with it rather than post veiled threats

Where is this vielled threat? What on earth are you talking about? :confused:

I am not the person who is under fire from the clique and it is down to them to report it, but it seems to be a simple case of differing opinion and if you don't go with their opinion then they gang up, it's blatantly clear what is going on, but most people just leave it alone because people are bitchy as hell on here most of the time anyway
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is this vielled threat? What on earth are you talking about? :confused:

I am not the person who is under fire from the clique and it is down to them to report it, but it seems to be a simple case of differing opinion and if you don't go with their opinion then they gang up, it's blatantly clear what is going on, but most people just leave it alone because people are bitchy as hell on here most of the time anyway

Is that on topic?
    Is it necessary?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that on topic?

Ask the other person who is continuing the conversation

And here they come :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ask the other person who is continuing the conversation

And here they come :D

Jeez..........count me out.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that on topic?

Do stop talking sense DD, you're ruining it;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

With pleasure :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*grabs popcorn*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Talking at one person, telling one person that THEIR posts are not on topic even though another's aren't either, yes that is talking sense :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talking at one person, telling one person that THEIR posts are not on topic even though another's aren't either, yes that is talking sense :D

Yup.
    Got it in one.
    Well done you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think I may start using the bullying clique made up as a threat to children. 'You better eat your greens or the bulling clique will get you' .